FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Queeran indef-blocked by NSLE and David Gerard -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Queeran indef-blocked by NSLE and David Gerard
Queeran

Group: Contributors

I'm Queeran. [[User:Queeran]] to be precise, a gay reformist muslim.

Yes, I know, a rarity. Most of what we have is hate-filled islamists.

So they are doing their best to drive me out. Came up with bullshit excuses. Falsely accused me and another user I have no connection to of being sockpuppets, permabanned the one, then permabanned me under false allegations I'm another user too.

Now they hound me, deleting and removing my complaints. They even locked my talk page out so I could not file for legitimate removal of the block.

Josef Stalin hated when people exposed his abuses of power too.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Blu Aardvark

Gone

Group: On Vacation

Sigh. I really don't feel this should be here, for reasons I've already stated elsewhere. At best, it's batshit insane ranting - at worst, deliberate trolling and attacking of NSLE, whom I consider to be a respectable contributor to this forum.

Look at Queeran's contributions, and tell me with a straight face that a block was not justified. Perhaps an indefinate one could not be justified, granted - the evidence of sockpuppetry is exceptionally strong, but by no means final - but judging by the constant incivility, personal attacks, edit wars, and numerous other violations of Wikipedia policy, any block ranging from a week to a month would be incredibly justifiable. Also, CheckUser means NOTHING. A CheckUser match could indicate that two accounts belong to one person... but it could also indicate that two different people happen to share the same ISP. A non-match is also far from final, in the same way. Particularly if a WHOIS on the IP turned up to be a proxy (as I understand to be the case here, although I haven't confirmed it).
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now: