FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Someone's feeling bold -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Someone's feeling bold, And actually opening a discussion on CSD#G5
that one guy

Doesn't get it either.

Group: Contributors
Member No.: 5,935

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Vil...P:G5_Discussion

How long before this gets swarmed by people opposing a change like the WP:V one?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
thekohser

Group: Regulars

The Ban Addicts all seem to think that their "bans" are having some sort of profound effect on the "banned" editor.

It's strange -- for me, being "banned" liberates me from having to try to conform to the ridiculously arbitrary and unfairly-applied rules that the Wikipediot elites have set up to further their control of information. I am more free to spread useful knowledge as a banned user than I was as a user "in good standing". And it pays for some rather nice dinners out once in a while. It's a win-win. The only ones who look foolish, in the end, are the ones who stand by the "banned means banned" mantra, thinking that it's accomplished anything at all.
+Quote Post
The Joy

I am a millipede! I am amazing!

Group: Members
Member No.: 982

QUOTE(thekohser @ Fri 4th November 2011, 5:48pm) *

The Ban Addicts all seem to think that their "bans" are having some sort of profound effect on the "banned" editor.

It's strange -- for me, being "banned" liberates me from having to try to conform to the ridiculously arbitrary and unfairly-applied rules that the Wikipediot elites have set up to further their control of information. I am more free to spread useful knowledge as a banned user than I was as a user "in good standing". And it pays for some rather nice dinners out once in a while. It's a win-win. The only ones who look foolish, in the end, are the ones who stand by the "banned means banned" mantra, thinking that it's accomplished anything at all.

QUOTE(Jello Biafra)
If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)