FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
a real story -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> a real story, a real story
mbz1

Group: Contributors

I have been under a self-restricted block since July of 2011.
I have never expressed a wish to come back to wikipedia.
In the beginning of January of 2012 I submitted RFC, concerning Gwen Gale misusing the tools and bullying editors on Meta.
I was not blocked on Meta.
I was not warned on Meta.
I did it within Meta policies, and supported each and every statement I made in my RFC with differences.
I was reblocked by govcom on February 6, 2012, while still under a self-requested block
So, why February 6? Why I was reblocked at that very day?
Here's why:
On February 3, 2012 a 16 years old kid was bullied by Gwen Gale to the extend he felt as killing himself. I brought this case to the attention of a few members of govcom and an employee of WMF.
I was ignored.
Then I called to IRS , and asked them, if there's a way to complain about tax-exempt organization, allowing bullying of kids on their sites. I was told there's a form #13909 that is "Tax-Exempt Organization Complaint (Referral) Form".
On February 5 I emailed to WMF and told them I was going to submit the form, and 24 hours later was reblocked by govcom. The idea was simple: who's going to care what a blocked(banned) person is going to say.

I did send the form, but I got no response, not even a promised confirmation they got it.
Whatever... it is all, but impossible to fight a mighty WMF.

BTW I did not do it, but this form Tax-Exempt Organization Complaint (Referral) Form also allows to file a complain about "Organization is involved in a political campaign", and surely WMF was involved in SOPA.

This post has been edited by mbz1:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Text

A new account?

Many new accounts: http://wikipediareview.com/lofiversion/index.php?t13825.html

Or get into paid editing, so you can buy yourself more beer.
+Quote Post
mbz1

QUOTE(Text @ Thu 15th March 2012, 10:51am) *

A new account?

Many new accounts: http://wikipediareview.com/lofiversion/index.php?t13825.html

Or get into paid editing, so you can buy yourself more beer.

(IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/nope.gif) (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/nope.gif) (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/nope.gif) I will never make another account. Even if I were offered to get payed for that, I would have refused. Jimbo admits: "Wikipedia is like a sausage: you might like the taste of it, but you don't necessarily want to see how it's made." I've seen how it is made, and it stinks. I'd rather breath a fresh air.
+Quote Post
Bottled_Spider

Ãœber Member

Group: Regulars
Member No.: 9,708

QUOTE(mbz1 @ Fri 16th March 2012, 3:47am) *
I will never make another account. Even if I were offered to get payed for that, I would have refused. Jimbo admits: "Wikipedia is like a sausage: you might like the taste of it, but you don't necessarily want to see how it's made." I've seen how it is made, and it stinks. I'd rather breath a fresh air.

I've just come back to this site after a long absence and so I've missed quite a lot of the more recent drama-fests. So you were banned from Wikipedia, then? And tell me more about your interactions with this Gwen Gale person, and what your opinion of her general character is........

...... Hey! I'm just teasin'! I really don't want to know. Really, please don't. Cheers.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)