FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Wikipedia's forgotten creator -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Wikipedia's forgotten creator, Gregory Kohs, for Examiner.com
thekohser

Group: Regulars

Examiner.com is holding a contest called "America Inspired". Because over $100,000 in prize money is up for grabs, I thought it would be silly for me not to do my part and enter the contest.

So, I wrote an article about Dr. Larry Sanger, for consideration as an entrant into the "Passion" category of the contest. If selected by the Examiner staff judges as one of 25 finalist articles, then the winner will be chosen by popular vote (between January 9 and January 27) -- one vote per day, per person.

I know there will be mutterings about selecting Sanger as my subject, and not a doctor or a firefighter or a cancer survivor, but remember my topic is "Wiki" -- and the submissions must be within my topic area.

Sanger and I have both agreed that if my article should win, both he and I will donate our respective prize money to charities -- him to "ReadingBear.org", and me to a local food bank and a summer camp for special needs youth.

So, here is the article for your pleasure and hopefully a supportive comment below it:

Wikipedia's forgotten creator
by Gregory Kohs, Examiner.com
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)