FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Robbie Robinson - real or hoax? -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Discussions in this subforum are hidden from search engines.

However, they are not hidden from automobile engines, including the newer, more "environmentally-friendly" electric and hybrid engines. Also, please note that this subforum is meant to be used for discussion of the actual biographical articles themselves; more generalized discussions of BLP policy should be posted in the General Discussion or Bureaucracy forums.

> Robbie Robinson - real or hoax?, He has a pic so he must be for realz
milowent

Group: Contributors

The great minds here are well-attuned to BLP shenanigans when they are not perpetrating them. Does this article appear to be a hoax or what?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robbie_Robinson_(drummer)

This post has been edited by milowent:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
The Joy

I am a millipede! I am amazing!

Group: Members
Member No.: 982

QUOTE(milowent @ Tue 14th September 2010, 11:30pm) *

The great minds here are well-attuned to BLP shenanigans when they are not perpetrating them. Does this article appear to be a hoax or what?

A cursory Google search for this guy yields zilch. I'm finding some mentions of his former band "Bad Habitz" but no official websites or fan sites. I think they are a local Irish band that plays at clubs or something. Nothing big and certainly not worthy enough as an encyclopedic subject.
+Quote Post
milowent

Group: Contributors

QUOTE(The Joy @ Wed 15th September 2010, 5:13am) *

QUOTE(milowent @ Tue 14th September 2010, 11:30pm) *

A cursory Google search for this guy yields zilch. I'm finding some mentions of his former band "Bad Habitz" but no official websites or fan sites. I think they are a local Irish band that plays at clubs or something. Nothing big and certainly not worthy enough as an encyclopedic subject.

yes, there appear to be a few "bad habitz" cover bands out there, not sure if one connects to someone by this name or not. User Upkildaire was more thorough than most hoaxers by creating/modifying supporting articles.

thanks for confirming what i thought.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)