FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Jimbo's browser favorites -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Jimbo's browser favorites
Rating  1
thekohser

Group: Regulars

Jimbo commented back in 2006 that the two sites he visits every day are:

I have Firefox setup with 2 homepages: my Campaigns Wikia userpage, and my English Wikipedia userpage.

Here we are in the very heat of a US presidential election showdown, and take a look at the content on Campaigns Wikia lately.

Looks like the electoral calendar of Indonesia is the real "campaigns" hot-spot! (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/tongue.gif)

Strange that Jimbo hasn't posted one electron of content to that site since September 22, 2006. He promised us in July 2006 that he was "wildly psyched about the campaigns wikia, so I plan to hang out here a LOT".

Funny how Jimbo could be "wildly psyched" about something, make it one of the two daily webpages he visits, then be completely DONE with it three months later.

What does this tell editors of Wikipedia about his long-term commitment to them?

Also, how telling was Jimbo's final edit to Campaigns Wikia:

:You are forgetting that this is a '''Campaign''' Wiki. The template allows people who campaign for and against us to add any information they have to the relevant category. You can't expect us to campaign for "paedophilia", because the majority of people will assume that we are campaigning to have sex with young children, which is not what this campaign is intended for. [[User:BLueRibbon|BLueRibbon]] 17:24, 20 September 2006 (UTC)

::I have received no complaints about it, and I am not offended by anything. Check your premises. The point is, this is an extremely nonstandard term, and doesn't belong on the homepage. --[[User:Jimbo Wales|Jimbo Wales]] 09:21, 22 September 2006 (UTC)

Pro-pedophilia agents seem to infiltrate everything Jimbo's involved in!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)