powercorrupts
post Sun 1st May 2011, 11:55am
Post #81

Group: Contributors
Member No.: 6,776

QUOTE(Malleus @ Sat 30th April 2011, 12:20am) *

QUOTE(chrisoff @ Sat 30th April 2011, 12:14am) *

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=426638066

"Unlike you I actually have worked in mental health institutions, as a psychologist. I'm not still learning the job, as you and your university friends are." -Malleus

Dumb and dumber. Old fool!

Who is the more stupid? The one arguing with the idiot or the idiot? Are you claiming that I'm lying?

I'll take that up. This isn't even Wikipedia, although that hardly seems to effect the ridiculous confidence of nuts like you in churning up hideously irony-free shite like "Are you claiming that I'm lying?".

Based upon your consistent behavioural patterns, it is absolutely impossible to believe you are (or even "have been” - sigh upon WP sigh) a psychologist who has worked in mental institutions. Even applying that ridiculous 'professional machismo' quotient that WPosers like you hang their invisible hats on, and (before anyone mentions it) the old adage about 'crankiness' in the personality-related professions too.

What you are Malleus is a typical Wikipego who thinks that 'anything goes' for the 'cause' in the great bare knuckle fight that is Wikipedia. Your only qualification is that you are an persistently arrogant nob who can't accept you can ever be wrong about anything. What else do you need? All that matters to maladjusts like you are how many numbers are in your clan, and their particular powers and support they have behind them. All the computer tactical game analogies are spot on.

I'm not sure you are even British, but I am sure that you and Rod would make a lovely couple. You share so much in common.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Malleus
post Sun 1st May 2011, 3:01pm
Post #82

Fat Cat

Member No.: 8,716

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(powercorrupts @ Sun 1st May 2011, 12:55pm) *

QUOTE(Malleus @ Sat 30th April 2011, 12:20am) *

QUOTE(chrisoff @ Sat 30th April 2011, 12:14am) *

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=426638066

"Unlike you I actually have worked in mental health institutions, as a psychologist. I'm not still learning the job, as you and your university friends are." -Malleus

Dumb and dumber. Old fool!

Who is the more stupid? The one arguing with the idiot or the idiot? Are you claiming that I'm lying?

I'll take that up. This isn't even Wikipedia, although that hardly seems to effect the ridiculous confidence of nuts like you in churning up hideously irony-free shite like "Are you claiming that I'm lying?".

Based upon your consistent behavioural patterns, it is absolutely impossible to believe you are (or even "have been” - sigh upon WP sigh) a psychologist who has worked in mental institutions. Even applying that ridiculous 'professional machismo' quotient that WPosers like you hang their invisible hats on, and (before anyone mentions it) the old adage about 'crankiness' in the personality-related professions too.

What you are Malleus is a typical Wikipego who thinks that 'anything goes' for the 'cause' in the great bare knuckle fight that is Wikipedia. Your only qualification is that you are an persistently arrogant nob who can't accept you can ever be wrong about anything. What else do you need? All that matters to maladjusts like you are how many numbers are in your clan, and their particular powers and support they have behind them. All the computer tactical game analogies are spot on.

I'm not sure you are even British, but I am sure that you and Rod would make a lovely couple. You share so much in common.

You're quite right, of course, how perceptive of you. I'm actually an Albanian builder currently working in Poland.
+Quote Post
Milton Roe
post Sun 1st May 2011, 3:17pm
Post #83

Known alias of J. Random Troll

Group: Regulars
Member No.: 5,156

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

Who is the more stupid? The one arguing with the idiot or the idiot?

The prime dictim of the internet: "When you argue with a fool, chances are he is doing just the same."
+Quote Post
chrisoff
post Sun 1st May 2011, 3:29pm
Post #84

Member No.: 17,248

"Based upon your consistent behavioural patterns, it is absolutely impossible to believe you are (or even "have been” - sigh upon WP sigh) a psychologist who has worked in mental institutions. Even applying that ridiculous 'professional machismo' quotient that WPosers like you hang their invisible hats on, and (before anyone mentions it) the old adage about 'crankiness' in the personality-related professions too."

"What you are Malleus is a typical Wikipego who thinks that 'anything goes' for the 'cause' in the great bare knuckle fight that is Wikipedia. Your only qualification is that you are an persistently arrogant nob who can't accept you can ever be wrong about anything. What else do you need? All that matters to maladjusts like you are how many numbers are in your clan, and their particular , and their particular powers and support they have behind them. All the computer tactical game analogies are spot on."

EXXACTLY

This is a guy who spends 13 hours a day on wikipedia and posts rampantly here also. Can't possibly have a real job.

This post has been edited by chrisoff: Sun 1st May 2011, 3:30pm
+Quote Post
Malleus
post Sun 1st May 2011, 4:17pm
Post #85

Fat Cat

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(chrisoff @ Sun 1st May 2011, 4:29pm) *

"Based upon your consistent behavioural patterns, it is absolutely impossible to believe you are (or even "have been” - sigh upon WP sigh) a psychologist who has worked in mental institutions. Even applying that ridiculous 'professional machismo' quotient that WPosers like you hang their invisible hats on, and (before anyone mentions it) the old adage about 'crankiness' in the personality-related professions too."

"What you are Malleus is a typical Wikipego who thinks that 'anything goes' for the 'cause' in the great bare knuckle fight that is Wikipedia. Your only qualification is that you are an persistently arrogant nob who can't accept you can ever be wrong about anything. What else do you need? All that matters to maladjusts like you are how many numbers are in your clan, and their particular , and their particular powers and support they have behind them. All the computer tactical game analogies are spot on."

EXXACTLY

This is a guy who spends 13 hours a day on wikipedia and posts rampantly here also. Can't possibly have a real job.

An average of 1.6 posts per day over more than three years is a strange definition of "rampant".
+Quote Post
chrisoff
post Sun 1st May 2011, 4:36pm
Post #86

An average of 1.6 posts a day over three years is "rampant" for someone who spends 13 hours a day on wikipedia.
+Quote Post
Malleus
post Sun 1st May 2011, 5:15pm
Post #87

Fat Cat

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(chrisoff @ Sun 1st May 2011, 5:36pm) *

An average of 1.6 posts a day over three years is "rampant" for someone who spends 13 hours a day on wikipedia.

You're an malevolent idiot.
+Quote Post
powercorrupts
post Sun 1st May 2011, 6:45pm
Post #88

Member No.: 6,776

QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Sun 1st May 2011, 4:17pm) *

Who is the more stupid? The one arguing with the idiot or the idiot?

The prime dictim of the internet: "When you argue with a fool, chances are he is doing just the same."

Well, Mallius wrote that, so you shouldn't really quote it as me.

But I think I get your point - although, frankly, I was simply having a dig. I can't see how he can make an argument of it. (and to be fair, he hasn't.)
+Quote Post
melloden
post Sun 1st May 2011, 7:08pm
Post #89

Member No.: 34,482

QUOTE(Malleus @ Sun 1st May 2011, 5:15pm) *

chrisoff, do you have a life? All you seem to do is throw petty insults at random people on WR.
+Quote Post
Milton Roe
post Sun 1st May 2011, 7:42pm
Post #90

Known alias of J. Random Troll

Member No.: 5,156

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(melloden @ Sun 1st May 2011, 12:08pm) *

chrisoff, do you have a life? All you seem to do is throw petty insults at random people on WR.

Well, that IS what we pay for. Don't you get your bill?

Malleus the Infinitely Prolonged. Hmmm.
+Quote Post
chrisoff
post Sun 1st May 2011, 9:19pm
Post #91

Nail on the head!

+Quote Post
Theanima
post Sun 1st May 2011, 9:24pm
Post #92

Member No.: 18,566

Speaking of dumb opposes, check out this beauty from "Lankiveil".
+Quote Post
melloden
post Mon 2nd May 2011, 2:47am
Post #93

Member No.: 34,482

QUOTE(Theanima @ Sun 1st May 2011, 9:24pm) *

Speaking of dumb opposes, check out this beauty from "Lankiveil".

"You have been blocked by Catfish Jim and the soapdish"--wait, whaaa?!
+Quote Post
Anonymous editor
post Mon 2nd May 2011, 2:49am
Post #94

Über Member

Member No.: 7,398

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(Malleus @ Fri 29th April 2011, 6:48pm) *

QUOTE(Anonymous editor @ Fri 29th April 2011, 11:37pm) *

frivolity on frivolity

just wondering why he waited until now to say that.

When you say "he" do you mean me? If so then the answer is that I have so many calls on my time that sometimes I miss your stupidity, and it takes me a while to catch up.

Ah Malleus. I missed your favorite debate tactic: use name-calling to cover up your lack of clue.

I made a point which you failed to respond to, and instead you chose to yet again resort to name-calling rather than discuss something in a mature manner.
+Quote Post
Malleus
post Mon 2nd May 2011, 3:18am
Post #95

Fat Cat

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(Anonymous editor @ Mon 2nd May 2011, 3:49am) *

frivolity on frivolity

When you say "he" do you mean me? If so then the answer is that I have so many calls on my time that sometimes I miss your stupidity, and it takes me a while to catch up.

Ah Malleus. I missed your favorite debate tactic: use name-calling to cover up your lack of clue.

I made a point which you failed to respond to, and instead you chose to yet again resort to name-calling rather than discuss something in a mature manner.

Fuck off with your maturity bollocks asshole.
+Quote Post
The Joy
post Mon 2nd May 2011, 4:40am
Post #96

I am a millipede! I am amazing!

Group: Members
Member No.: 982

QUOTE(Malleus @ Sun 1st May 2011, 11:18pm) *

frivolity on frivolity

+Quote Post
Detective
post Tue 3rd May 2011, 8:52am
Post #97

Member No.: 35,179

QUOTE(radek @ Sun 1st May 2011, 12:35am) *

"Too many admins" is in fact also under appreciated. It may not be true, but that's an empirical question. Logically, it's perfectly valid.

I suppose a better point would be "too many poor admins". I don't think there is an overabundance of good ones, and I hope that few people would object if there were. Wouldn't it be nice if the closing bureaucrat could say "Yes, I think this is a good admin candidate and to make room for him I've arranged a desysop of a rubbish admin".
+Quote Post
timbo
post Tue 3rd May 2011, 11:57pm
Post #98

Member No.: 21,141

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

Sxeptomaniac: >>I never planned on even trying for adminship, but participating in RFAs for a while only made it clearer why that was a good choice. It's not really even the process, IMO. It's the mind-numbingly bureaucratic participants, the popularity-contest nature of the thing, and the blatantly myopic denials of the obvious: "It's not a vote" and "Adminship is no big deal" were frequently cited whenever it became too apparent that everyone believes the opposite.

You've got that right, mate. I'm a big believer in the Wikipedia project and a proud content-creator, but the Lord of the Flies Adminship process is unbelievably fucking junior high school. I've got no use for that crap.
+Quote Post
A Horse With No Name
post Wed 4th May 2011, 12:07am
Post #99

I have as much free time as a Wikipedia admin!

Member No.: 9,985

QUOTE(melloden @ Sun 1st May 2011, 3:08pm) *

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here...this is the War Room! dry.gif
+Quote Post
Anonymous editor
post Fri 15th September 2017, 7:51pm
Post #100

Über Member

Member No.: 7,398

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(Malleus @ Sun 1st May 2011, 11:18pm) *

frivolity on frivolity

Thank you for proving my point. You are incapable of mature discussion and need to resort to childish insults so you can claim you "won". All that you've won is the title of Biggest Loser. Congratulations.
+Quote Post

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th 10 17, 1:56am