FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
Open -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Open
Selina

Cat herder

Group: Staffy

Soon

I'm disappointed in Grace note, before I went to sleep last night he was sounding quite reasonable, and I was actually going to give him moderator like he requested .. but yeah now he comes and insults everyone and acts like a dick as usual, I don't know what the hell his problem is.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
blissyu2

the wookie

Group: On Vacation
Member No.: 5

Well I am no expert on schizophrenia, but his behaviour is very similar to a lot of schizophrenics I've known. Could be something else though I suppose. When I first talked to Grace Note I thought that he was just pretending, just pretending to be nice to admins when really he hated them, and so forth. Grace Note doesn't seem to have a stable moral code. Like most people have philosophies and ethics that they live their life by (whether they write them down or acknowledge them or not) but Grace Note doesn't seem to. He goes from one idea to another in a snap, betrays friends at the drop of a hat and sides with enemies without a moment's notice, with no sound basis for anything.

Now I suppose that that could just be a choice, but it very much looks liks schizophrenia to me. If its not, then what diagnosis would it be?
+Quote Post
Lir

Communist

Group: Inactive

QUOTE(blissyu2 @ Mon 27th February 2006, 3:27pm) *

Now I suppose that that could just be a choice, but it very much looks liks schizophrenia to me. If its not, then what diagnosis would it be?

Nah, thats not schizophrenia, thats biopolar.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)