FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
"America’s leading code-breaker" -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> "America’s leading code-breaker", thanks for the giggles, babe!
EricBarbour

blah

Group: Regulars

Stumbled across Elonka's old Memestreams blog today. Recently updated, after months of drifting rudderless.

Apparently no one saw the December 29, 2009 entry, with its link to a PRWeb press release.

Elonka Dunin, America’s leading code-breaker, who “appeared” in The Lost Symbol as Nola Kaye, teases readers with a puzzle that helps drive the plot: "Is the secret to the infamous and as-yet-unsolved Kryptos sculpture at the CIA truly 'buried out there somewhere'?"

(IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/yecch.gif)

She has been editing WP regularly this year, though not with the manic style of past years. Currently on break for a few weeks.

I'm wondering if Simutronics finally ditched her or not?......given that they nearly went under last year...... (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/dry.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
BelovedFox

Group: Contributors

QUOTE(EricBarbour @ Sun 25th April 2010, 9:23pm) *

Stumbled across Elonka's old Memestreams blog today. Recently updated, after months of drifting rudderless.

Apparently no one saw the December 29, 2009 entry, with its link to a PRWeb press release.

Elonka Dunin, America’s leading code-breaker, who “appeared” in The Lost Symbol as Nola Kaye, teases readers with a puzzle that helps drive the plot: "Is the secret to the infamous and as-yet-unsolved Kryptos sculpture at the CIA truly 'buried out there somewhere'?"

(IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/yecch.gif)

She has been editing WP regularly this year, though not with the manic style of past years. Currently on break for a few weeks.

I'm wondering if Simutronics finally ditched her or not?......given that they nearly went under last year...... (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/dry.gif)

Waitaminute, she's saying that she was the inspiration behind a Dan Brown character? (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/blink.gif)
+Quote Post
Ottava

Ãœber Pokemon

QUOTE(BelovedFox @ Sun 25th April 2010, 9:53pm) *

Waitaminute, she's saying that she was the inspiration behind a Dan Brown character? (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/blink.gif)

I like Elonka but there is a great joke to be had here:

Does it really surprise you that she would inspire a smelly turd like that? (I hate Dan Brown (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/smile.gif) )
+Quote Post
Kelly Martin

Bring back the guttersnipes!

Group: Regulars
Member No.: 6,696

QUOTE(Ottava @ Sun 25th April 2010, 5:59pm) *
Does it really surprise you that she would inspire a smelly turd like that? (I hate Dan Brown (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/smile.gif) )
Didn't realize you were Catholic.
+Quote Post
BelovedFox

QUOTE(Kelly Martin @ Sun 25th April 2010, 11:57pm) *

QUOTE(Ottava @ Sun 25th April 2010, 5:59pm) *
Didn't realize you were Catholic.

Well, I hate Dan Brown and I'm... okay, well I'm also Catholic, but it has more to do with the indulgent characterizations and the fact that most of his plots are the exact same with different character names.

I really don't get all this "Papist" business. There happen to be free-thinking people this side of the fence, too (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/dry.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)