FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
User:MER-C/Blu_Aardvark -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> User:MER-C/Blu_Aardvark, Next battle?
Infoboy

Group: Inactive

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...-C/Blu_Aardvark

Deleted as an attack page, watchlist it. Lets see how fast it returns.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
blissyu2

the wookie

Group: On Vacation
Member No.: 5

Someone nominated it for deletion, and it was speedy kept and the person who nominated it was banned as a sock puppet of Blu Aardvark (and he may well have been, I don't know). The page, as at when I read it yesterday, seemed to be a list of Blu Aardvark as a vandal.

The problem is that this was in someone's personal directory, not in project main space.

Things like this just act as smear campaigns.
+Quote Post
Robster

"Community"? Really?

Group: Regulars

QUOTE(blissyu2 @ Sun 26th August 2007, 8:57am) *

Someone nominated it for deletion, and it was speedy kept and the person who nominated it was banned as a sock puppet of Blu Aardvark (and he may well have been, I don't know). The page, as at when I read it yesterday, seemed to be a list of Blu Aardvark as a vandal.

In the light of events later in the day, there's a certain irony to mentioning sockpuppets of Blu Aardvark. (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
blissyu2

the wookie

Group: On Vacation
Member No.: 5

QUOTE(Robster @ Mon 27th August 2007, 10:14am) *

QUOTE(blissyu2 @ Sun 26th August 2007, 8:57am) *

In the light of events later in the day, there's a certain irony to mentioning sockpuppets of Blu Aardvark. (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/smile.gif)

Blu Aardvark has never denied having sock puppets on Wikipedia. And we knew that Norsemoose was a sock puppet. We just decided to keep it quiet, out of respect for Blu Aardvark, and because we believe that if someone is a good user, then we don't care if they might be a reincarnation.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)