FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2943 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
The 2008 WP:DICK of Distinction® Awards Pageant -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The 2008 WP:DICK of Distinction® Awards Pageant, More entertaining than the Oscars!
VOTING IS CLOSED. PLEASE STOP VOTING!
WP:DICK of Distinction (each vote is worth 2 points)
Angela [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Chairboy [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
David Gerard [ 2 ] ** [3.08%]
Durova [ 3 ] ** [4.62%]
EconomicsGuy [ 1 ] ** [1.54%]
Fred Bauder [ 2 ] ** [3.08%]
Gamaliel [ 1 ] ** [1.54%]
GeorgeWilliamHerbert [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Jayjg [ 11 ] ** [16.92%]
Jimbo Wales [ 6 ] ** [9.23%]
Jpgordon [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
JzG [ 15 ] ** [23.08%]
JoshuaZ [ 1 ] ** [1.54%]
Luna Santin [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Rebecca (formerly Ambi, formerly Ambivalent Hysteria) [ 1 ] ** [1.54%]
Ryulong [ 1 ] ** [1.54%]
SlimVirgin [ 13 ] ** [20.00%]
Tom Harrison [ 2 ] ** [3.08%]
Will Beback (formerly Willmcw) [ 2 ] ** [3.08%]
I prefer not to vote in this category [ 4 ] ** [6.15%]
WP:DICK of Distinction Runner-up (each vote worth one point)
Angela [ 1 ] ** [1.54%]
Chairboy [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
David Gerard [ 3 ] ** [4.62%]
Durova [ 6 ] ** [9.23%]
EconomicsGuy [ 1 ] ** [1.54%]
Fred Bauder [ 2 ] ** [3.08%]
Gamaliel [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
GeorgeWilliamHerbert [ 2 ] ** [3.08%]
Jayjg [ 9 ] ** [13.85%]
Jimbo Wales [ 7 ] ** [10.77%]
Jpgordon [ 1 ] ** [1.54%]
JzG [ 13 ] ** [20.00%]
JoshuaZ [ 1 ] ** [1.54%]
Luna Santin [ 1 ] ** [1.54%]
Rebecca (formerly Ambi, formerly Ambivalent Hysteria) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Ryulong [ 3 ] ** [4.62%]
SlimVirgin [ 6 ] ** [9.23%]
Tom Harrison [ 1 ] ** [1.54%]
Will Beback (formerly Willmcw) [ 1 ] ** [1.54%]
I prefer not to vote in this category [ 7 ] ** [10.77%]
Miss Incongeniality
Calton [ 4 ] ** [6.15%]
David Gerard [ 11 ] ** [16.92%]
Dking [ 1 ] ** [1.54%]
Elonka [ 3 ] ** [4.62%]
JzG [ 15 ] ** [23.08%]
MONGO [ 10 ] ** [15.38%]
Penwhale [ 1 ] ** [1.54%]
Raul654 [ 8 ] ** [12.31%]
Tony Sidaway [ 6 ] ** [9.23%]
I prefer not to vote in this category [ 6 ] ** [9.23%]
The Tag-Team Event
Crum375 and SlimVirgin [ 31 ] ** [47.69%]
OrangeMarlin and Jim62sch [ 6 ] ** [9.23%]
Durova and Jehochman [ 4 ] ** [6.15%]
JzG and Calton [ 2 ] ** [3.08%]
Jayjg and Isarig, Avraham, PinchasC, Beit Or, and Humus sapiens [ 8 ] ** [12.31%]
Raymond Arrit and Raul654 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Will Beback and Cberlet [ 2 ] ** [3.08%]
JzG and TheKohser [ 2 ] ** [3.08%]
Adam Cuerden and Fyslee [ 1 ] ** [1.54%]
I prefer not to vote in this category [ 9 ] ** [13.85%]
The Straight Shooter (each vote is worth 2 points)
Alison [ 10 ] ** [15.38%]
Cla68 [ 11 ] ** [16.92%]
Doc Glasgow [ 2 ] ** [3.08%]
Giano [ 19 ] ** [29.23%]
Lar [ 7 ] ** [10.77%]
Mailer Diablo [ 1 ] ** [1.54%]
Moreschi [ 2 ] ** [3.08%]
Neil [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Shii (formerly Ashibaka) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Swatjester [ 2 ] ** [3.08%]
Tawker [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Viridae [ 6 ] ** [9.23%]
WAS 4.250 [ 1 ] ** [1.54%]
WjbScribe [ 1 ] ** [1.54%]
I prefer not to vote in this category [ 3 ] ** [4.62%]
The Straight Shooter Runner-up (each vote is worth one point)
Alison [ 20 ] ** [30.77%]
Cla68 [ 13 ] ** [20.00%]
Doc Glasgow [ 4 ] ** [6.15%]
Giano [ 9 ] ** [13.85%]
Lar [ 4 ] ** [6.15%]
Mailer Diablo [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Moreschi [ 2 ] ** [3.08%]
Neil [ 1 ] ** [1.54%]
Shii (formerly Ashibaka) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Swatjester [ 1 ] ** [1.54%]
Tawker [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Viridae [ 5 ] ** [7.69%]
WAS.240 [ 1 ] ** [1.54%]
WjbScribe [ 1 ] ** [1.54%]
I prefer not to vote in this category [ 4 ] ** [6.15%]
Total Votes: 390
Guests cannot vote 
Herschelkrustofsky

Group: Members
Member No.: 130

(IMG:http://fruitfly.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/klieglight.gif) Voting Instructions
Well, it's that time of year again, when we gather together to recognize the best and brightest of Wikipedia. But it's important to remember that the WP:DICK of Distinction® is not all glitz and glamor. It's putting in those 27-hour edit benders to insure that your POV is imposed not just on one article, but on a whole category of articles; it's the sheer grit and determination required to ban an opponent for violating a rule that you just self-righteously violated yourself, and then announce to the whole community that you did this for the good of the project. These are the qualities of true DICKliness.

So, in case any explanation is required, the WP:DICK award goes to the admin who has most consistently and egregiously abused his or her authority to further an agenda, or just for the sheer thrill of oppressing others. The Miss Incongeniality award goes for the most blatant and creative violations of WP:CIVIL. The Tag-Team Event award goes for teamwork in gaming the system, evading WP:3RR and creating bogus consensus. And finally, the Straight Shooter award is for the admin who actually plays by the rules, has a sense of justice, and has the cojones to confront the cabal.

The times they are a-changin' at Wikipedia, and this year the Straight Shooter competition has a bigger field of contestants and may be the event to watch. In the past, there were only a handful of nominees, but this year there are many stellar prospects. In this race, and in the WP:DICK competition, each member of the academy may cast a vote worth two points, and a vote worth one point (for runner-up,) since there are so many qualified nominees. The winner will be the contestant with the highest combined vote total from both categories. So, use your three points wisely, and may the best cyber-persona win.

A final note: electioneering is encouraged, so add a post extolling the virtues of your favorite candidate, and read the campaign statements before you vote. We particularly encourage statements by the candidates themselves (we know you have an account here.)

(IMG:http://www.geocities.com/hersch_krustofsky/TheJimbo.jpg) The Jimbo (Artist's conception)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Kato

dhd

Group: Regulars

QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Fri 1st February 2008, 4:06pm) *

The times they are a-changin' at Wikipedia, and this year the Straight Shooter competition has a bigger field of contestants and may be the event to watch.

That category has been completely screwed up by nominations by mischievous Wikipedia Admins here. Not only is Swatjester "Send Mike Godwin to sue Seth Finkelstein" on the list, but WJBScribe is there, a notorious mandarin last seen covertly protecting Elonka . As for WAS making the list, who was threatening to sue us for exposing the child abuse image scandal on Wikia, that is taking the piss. Take 'em off Hersch... it's an embarrassment.
+Quote Post
guy

Postmaster General

Group: Inactive
Member No.: 23

QUOTE(Kato @ Fri 1st February 2008, 4:25pm) *

Take 'em off Hersch... it's an embarrassment.

Sorry, nominations have closed so we can't add or subtract anyone.
+Quote Post
Kato

dhd

QUOTE(guy @ Fri 1st February 2008, 5:27pm) *

(IMG:http://www.cinefania.com/pics/personas/1/1484.jpg)
"Bah!"
+Quote Post
One

Postmaster General

Group: Contributors

Alison, Niel, and Viridae have done some good things, but I think the straight shooter category comes down to Cla68 and Giano for the copious amounts of wiki political capital they've spent on worthy causes.

SlimVirgin and SlimVirgin x 2 should win the dick and tag team competitions respectively, for I think there is no user more bizarrely influential, yet selective in their application of articulated principles. In absolute terms, I think JzG and some others may be bigger assholes, but SlimVirgin's influence allows her to construct Kafkaesque inquisitions--maintaining policies as she sees fit--but granting her allies pardons, and attacking enemies for violating secret rules known only to her.
+Quote Post
Proabivouac

Bane of all wikiland

I don't understand the point of this, other than to vent. Are we here only to generically attack people? Voting on who is a "dick" just isn't helpful - even if it's true (and in several cases it's not,) it doesn't yield any actual insight on their character, doesn't influence anyone who isn't highly predisposed to agree with us, and only makes WR look juvenile and disreputable.

This post has been edited by Proabivouac:
+Quote Post
Lar

"His blandness goes to 11!"

Member No.: 4,290

QUOTE(One @ Fri 1st February 2008, 3:46pm) *

Alison, Niel, and Viridae have done some good things, but I think the straight shooter category comes down to Cla68 and Giano for the copious amounts of wiki political capital they've spent on worthy causes.

I am honored(?) to have been nominated (however many cabal points it burnt off to admit it...) but I think the straight shooter of the year award really should go to Giano, with an honorable mention to Alison for her ability to tell it like it is here at WR without losing her cool or overstepping what she ought to say.

And in case anyone was wondering, no, my vote for Giano for arbcom wasn't a "protest vote", thank you very much.

I think Proabivouac has a point so that's the only category I plan to vote in....

Edit: apparently you can't vote for only some categories. I know noms are closed but can a "choose not to vote in this category" choice be added to each one? It's not exactly a person, if you see what I mean, so not really a violation of the noms closed status... If not then no biggie, I won't vote at all.

This post has been edited by Lar:
+Quote Post
Jonny Cache

τα δε μοι παθήματα μαθήματα γέγονε

QUOTE(Proabivouac @ Fri 1st February 2008, 3:54pm) *

I don't understand the point of this, other than to vent. Are we here only to generically attack people? Voting on who is a "dick" just isn't helpful — even if it's true (and in several cases it's not) it doesn't yield any actual insight on their character, doesn't influence anyone who isn't highly predisposed to agree with us, and only makes WR look juvenile and disreputable.

I think it's some sort of nostalgia thing.

Kinda like keggers and panty raids.

Jonny (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/cool.gif)
+Quote Post
KStreetSlave

Yeah, I get the idea Giano's going to be pretty hard to beat for the Straight Shooter award; even more so if Arbcom sticks a remedy to him in the case....
+Quote Post
Herschelkrustofsky

QUOTE(guy @ Fri 1st February 2008, 9:27am) *

I recommend that you post a polemical campaign statement to the effect of "Swatjester, WAS.240 and WjbScribe are a reprehensible gang of bums, and no one should vote for them because..."

This could only enhance the festive nature of these proceedings, and help us compete with the far more mundane Oscars, Grammys, etc.
+Quote Post
Herschelkrustofsky

QUOTE(Proabivouac @ Fri 1st February 2008, 12:54pm) *

I don't understand the point of this, other than to vent.

There is undeniably a venting component here, but I also think that it is useful for the Wikipedia hierarchy to hear the unvarnished truth about who the biggest abusers in the admin structure are. The process at Wikipedia, such as the Administrators' Noticeboard or Requests for Comment, is an elaborate charade, in which the offending parties call in favors, summon their allies, and squelch efforts at meaningful discussion of their misconduct. A few years back, I conducted an email exchange with Jimbo on behalf of the Review, where he initially expressed an interest in who we thought the problem admins were, but as the dialogue progressed, he made it clear that the admins in question enjoyed his protection, so we should not expect any changes. So this awards pageant, tongue-in-cheek as it may be, does send a message that won't be difficult to understand, and it will be watched over at Wikipedia - the influence that this site has over there is steadily growing.
+Quote Post
Amarkov

Ãœber Member

Member No.: 3,635

I object to the vote-splitting caused by making seperate "runner-up" votes.

Actually, I don't really care, just thought I'd point out that it exists.
+Quote Post
Poetlister

Poetlister from Venus

Having lots of candidates, and especially asking people for a first and a runner up, screws things up and may lead to perverse results.

I don't think our software could cope with it, but what we want is the system used in Royal Statistical Society council elections. You put 1 against your first choice, 2 against your second, and so on (you are not obliged to put a number against every candidate). A team of crack statisticians then conducts a MANOVA to determine the results.
+Quote Post
LamontStormstar

Postmaster

Although the poll can't be changed, I want to comment on some choices......

Where is Gary Weiss and WJScribe in the WP:DICK section?

Morven, Save Us 299, Piperdown, and WordBomb need to be in that poll.

Ashibaka (Shii) was pretty much inactive 2007 and yet he's listed.

Why no Gary Weiss in tag team? His tag team is David Gerard, Jimbo, Jayjg, LastExit, Mantanmoreland, Samiharris, SlimVirgin, Tomstoner, and more!

Ryulong is missing from Miss Incongeniality which is absurd! Kelly Martin also should get listed as a choice there, too. Gary Weiss should be listed there, too.

If Tawker is mentioned as straight shooter, why not wikidick for deleting the wikitruth article.

+Quote Post
Herschelkrustofsky

QUOTE(Amarkov @ Fri 1st February 2008, 2:36pm) *

I object to the vote-splitting caused by making seperate "runner-up" votes.

Actually, I don't really care, just thought I'd point out that it exists.

To clarify: the votes cast, both for DICK and for runner-up, will be pooled, and the highest total vote-getter is the DICK, the runner-up is the runner-up. Members have the option of using all three points for one candidate, by voting the same person for both positions.

QUOTE(LamontStormstar @ Fri 1st February 2008, 3:33pm) *

Although the poll can't be changed, I want to comment on some choices......

Your comments are all worthy of note, but I kept the nominations open for about three weeks in order to provide plenty of time for such observations to be made before the start of the voting.
+Quote Post
Derktar

WR Black Ops

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,381

Hmm can you edit the poll? There appear to be some naming errors.

OrangeMarlin
Jim62sch
WAS 4.250

Forgive my spelling nazi streak, but people put a lot of time into those user names, and we should try to honor them as best we can!
+Quote Post
Nathan

Retired

Member No.: 17

Done. Hopefully my correction didn't conflict with any voting.
+Quote Post
Derktar

WR Black Ops

QUOTE(Nathan @ Fri 1st February 2008, 4:07pm) *

Done. Hopefully my correction didn't conflict with any voting.

Thanks very much sir!
+Quote Post
Herschelkrustofsky

Well, at the end of the first day of voting, JzG has taken the lead for the coveted DICK award with a cumulative 20 points, trailed by SlimVirgin and Jayjg with 14 points each. This potential victory could mean a lot to JzG, one of this site's most avid readers.

In the Miss Incongeniality event, David Gerard leads with 7 votes, followed by JzG and Raul654 with 4 each.

Tag-teamers Crum375 and SlimVirgin, known collectively to their fans as "Slum," have taken a commanding lead with 13 votes. This is the team to beat.

And in the Straight Shooter event, the excitement is building as Giano takes an early lead with a cumulative 19 points, with Cla68 hot on his heels at 17, followed by Allison with a respectable 14.

Of course, the voting has only just begun, so there may be plenty of surprises ahead in this year's competition. No one should rule out a strong performance by SlimVirgin, winner of the 2006 competition. Also, she, Raul654 and JzG are the only nominees to appear in 3 different events -- a potential trifecta.
+Quote Post
Lar

QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Sat 2nd February 2008, 2:36am) *

And in the Straight Shooter event, the excitement is building as Giano takes an early lead with a cumulative 19 points, with Cla68 hot on his heels at 17, followed by Allison with a respectable 14.

Of course, the voting has only just begun, so there may be plenty of surprises ahead in this year's competition...
(quote cut up to suit me)

Again, can you add a "none of the above" or "choose not to vote on this one" to each section so that those of us who want to abstain on some stuff but get their voices heard about Giano/Alison (*remember, vote early, vote often!*) can?

This post has been edited by Lar:
+Quote Post
Herschelkrustofsky

QUOTE(Lar @ Sat 2nd February 2008, 8:48am) *

Again, can you add a "none of the above" or "choose not to vote on this one" to each section so that those of us who want to abstain on some stuff but get their voices heard about Giano/Alison (*remember, vote early, vote often!*) can?

I poked around a bit and discovered that the answer is Yes, I can, so I did.
+Quote Post
Firsfron of Ronchester

Member No.: 1,715

QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Sat 2nd February 2008, 3:01pm) *

Thanks.
+Quote Post
Lar

QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Sat 2nd February 2008, 5:01pm) *

You da man! Thanks!!!!!
+Quote Post
D.A.F.

Unregistered

With that much nominations, is there a second round?
+Quote Post
Herschelkrustofsky

QUOTE(Xidaf @ Sun 3rd February 2008, 3:27pm) *

With that much nominations, is there a second round?

I don't think so. There are clear leaders in most fields; in the main event, JzG is maintaining his lead, although SlimVirgin and Jayjg are each giving him a run for his money. In the Tag-Team event, Slum is the runaway favorite. It looks like Giano in the Straight Shooter category, with the interesting question being whether it will be Cla68 or Alison in the second position. However, the Miss Incongeniality race looks like it could be a photo finish, where there is presently a three way tie between Raul654, JzG and David Gerard. The competition is fierce on this one!
+Quote Post
Herschelkrustofsky

And now it's time for our high-class half-time show.
+Quote Post
Kato

dhd

QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Tue 5th February 2008, 7:40am) *

And now it's time for our high-class half-time show.

What's going on Hersch!?! I thought we'd booked Billy Crystal this year? (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/mad.gif)
+Quote Post
Proabivouac

Bane of all wikiland

I decided to vote for Giano and Alison, respectively, for straight shooter and runner up. The other categories, I declined.
+Quote Post
Herschelkrustofsky

Happy Chinese New Year, everyone. As we enter the Year of the Rat, let's take a look at the current standings for the contestants:

* DICK of Distinction

JzG maintains his lead with a cumulative 31 points, followed by Jayjg with 25 and SlimVirgin with 24. Clearly, SlimVirgin is not the unstoppable juggernaut that she was a few years ago, but she's still in the running for a silver or bronze medal, and other leading contestants, such as Durova, Fred Bauder and Will Beback are definitely long shots at this point.

* Miss Incongeniality

David Gerard has pulled into the lead with 9 points, while Raul654, JzG and MONGO are tied for second place.

* The Tag-Team event

Exit polls suggest that Crum375 and SlimVirgin have got this event pretty well sewed up.

* Straight Shooter

Giano continues to lead the pack with 29 points; Alison has moved into second place with 25, with Cla68 hanging in there at 22. Viridae, with 14 points, has made a respectable showing thus far and may be an important factor in years ahead.
+Quote Post
Herschelkrustofsky

In the thread on the Giano arbcom case, it is being said that he is not an admin. Can anyone clarify? The Straight Shooter category is supposed to be for admins, although I suppose I could have made this more explicit. If Giano wins the polling, perhaps we should make an exception for him, since he says that he is leaving Wikipedia (in his case, this may mean that he is actually leaving Wikipedia.)
+Quote Post
Derktar

WR Black Ops

QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Sun 10th February 2008, 8:57am) *

In the thread on the Giano arbcom case, it is being said that he is not an admin. Can anyone clarify? The Straight Shooter category is supposed to be for admins, although I suppose I could have made this more explicit. If Giano wins the polling, perhaps we should make an exception for him, since he says that he is leaving Wikipedia (in his case, this may mean that he is actually leaving Wikipedia.)

Neither Giano nor Cla68 are admins, and I suppose that's what makes them straight shooters.
+Quote Post
guy

Postmaster General

Evidently 44 people have voted so far. I didn't think we had 44 regular posters.
+Quote Post
Herschelkrustofsky

QUOTE(Derktar @ Sun 10th February 2008, 10:08am) *

QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Sun 10th February 2008, 8:57am) *

Neither Giano nor Cla68 are admins, and I suppose that's what makes them straight shooters.

But Alison is a bonafide admin, right? That makes her a bit of a phenomenon. She's looking good at 27 points right now.
+Quote Post
Viridae

Fat Cat

QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Thu 7th February 2008, 9:06am) *

Viridae, with 14 points, has made a respectable showing thus far and may be an important factor in years ahead.

If he stays around that long.

Edit: WP not WR.

This post has been edited by Viridae:
+Quote Post
Moulton

Anthropologist from Mars

Member No.: 3,670

There are so many reasons to become disappointed, disillusioned, and dispirited with the dysfunctional political infrastructure of Wikipedia that it's hard to know which of many hypothetical reasons governs a decision to change roles in any given lunatic social drama. I hope that anyone who does change costumes gives a candid explanation.
+Quote Post
Herschelkrustofsky

I see that MONGO is now neck-and-neck with David Gerard for Miss Incongeniality. This is ironic, because MONGO has recently taken to leaving ultra-polite notes on the talk pages of everyone who left caustic comments on his RfA page.
+Quote Post
Herschelkrustofsky

There have been just a trickle of votes in the past week, and it looks like the earlier patterns are generally holding: JzG is heading for his first ever gold medal in the WP:DICK competition. And I must say, he has worked hard to earn this recognition. I can hardly wait to hear his acceptance speech. However, I will keep the voting open until next Friday night before we hold the festivities.

QUOTE(Viridae @ Sun 10th February 2008, 7:23pm) *

QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Thu 7th February 2008, 9:06am) *

Viridae, with 14 points, has made a respectable showing thus far and may be an important factor in years ahead.

If he stays around that long.

Just for the record, Viridae, you are an admin, are you not?
+Quote Post
guy

Postmaster General

QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Fri 15th February 2008, 11:17pm) *

Not any more.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?titl...AViridae@enwiki

I wish these admins who resign would just transfer their accounts to some deserving individual like Runcorn rather than throwing their bit away.
+Quote Post
Proabivouac

Bane of all wikiland

QUOTE(guy @ Sat 16th February 2008, 9:53am) *

QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Fri 15th February 2008, 11:17pm) *

Not any more.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?titl...AViridae@enwiki

I wish these admins who resign would just transfer their accounts to some deserving individual like Runcorn rather than throwing their bit away.

Whoa, huh? Viridae resigned? Why did this happen?
+Quote Post
Herschelkrustofsky

Today is the final day for voting. 50 members of the academy have used the franchise, and at this late date, it looks like a photo-finish in two important categories: SlimVirgin and Jayjg are tied for the silver medal in the the WP:DICK event, and David Gerard and MONGO are neck-and-neck for Miss Incongeniality. So, there may be someone left out there who can cast the deciding vote for these coveted awards.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)