QUOTE(Kelly Martin @ Sun 27th December 2009, 10:55am)
Coren was reelected because he has a strong lobby behind him (for fun, identify what that lobby is, and exactly what it is that they want). He really is what Wikipedia's community wants. People like everyking
who constantly bray for a "more democratic process" should be careful what they ask for.
Barnum's law is the Achilles' heel of democracy. As further evidenced by the fact Coren came in 3rd in this last election. So any attempt to recall him at this point would be futile. Besides, he's not yet really done anything, aside from being a jerk and demonstrating consistently poor judgment.
You hit upon the start of a better strategy-
1) Identify which crew/clique/cabal is running him.
2) Infiltrate their sooper sekret mailing list (all such groups have at least one).
3) Look for evidence of on wiki manipulation and coordination.
4) If said evidence can be found post it for the eyes of the world.
5) Wait for the inevitable ArbCom case to resolve the matter.
Alternatively, find a Mole
or Deep Throat
within Coren's crew to supply the fireworks.This post has been edited by RDH(Ghost In The Machine): Tue 29th December 2009, 12:35am