The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> Help

This forum is for discussing specific Wikipedia editors, editing patterns, and general efforts by those editors to influence or direct content in ways that might not be in keeping with Wikipedia policy. Please source your claims and provide links where appropriate. For a glossary of terms frequently used when discussing Wikipedia and related projects, please refer to Wikipedia:Glossary.

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Joe H. challenge to Goethean
Rating  5
TungstenCarbide
post Wed 27th October 2010, 10:00pm
Post #61

Allegedly shot down by stray Ukrainian missile

Group: Regulars
Member No.: 10,787

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(TungstenCarbide @ Tue 19th October 2010, 1:43am) *

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Tue 19th October 2010, 12:39am) *
I bet Goathead loves to suck the dicks of some of the admins, like MuZemike (T-C-L-K-R-D) .

I've never made more than a handful of edits per month, most of them unproblematic, yet MuZemike just blocked tens of thousands of IP addresses because of littl'ol me. I win. ImageImageImageImageImageImage

I'm usually too lazy to proxy in, but I just might spend the 4 minutes it takes to go there and gloat. biggrin.gif

Nice Try Guys!

Holy Cow, MuZemike is really mad. He blocked my latest proxy for 5 years!. Good thing they are free and easy to find and inexhaustible smile.gif

This post has been edited by TungstenCarbide: Wed 27th October 2010, 10:11pm
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
CharlotteWebb
post Wed 27th October 2010, 10:33pm
Post #62

Postmaster General

Member No.: 1,727

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

I did confront vic about his use of this epithet once before.

Unfortunately he responded in non sequiturs.
QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Wed 14th July 2010, 12:07am) *

QUOTE(CharlotteWebb @ Tue 13th July 2010, 10:12pm) *

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Tue 13th July 2010, 8:10pm) *

But a zipper head…

You might experiment with less offensive phrases such as "shit head", "dick head", "meat head", "knuckle head", "fuck head", "piss head", etc. Thanks.

But yes, Gran Torino is one of my favorite films too.

There are two kinds in the world, real people, who understand and operate in social acceptable ways, and there the Malignant JACK ASSES THAT ARE WIPEDITOTS.

+Quote Post
Sxeptomaniac
post Thu 28th October 2010, 6:00am
Post #63

Member No.: 3,542

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Tue 26th October 2010, 8:43pm) *

QUOTE(Alison @ Tue 26th October 2010, 10:39pm) *

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Tue 26th October 2010, 8:33pm) *

QUOTE(Alison @ Tue 26th October 2010, 9:49pm) *

FUCK YOU and FUCK your out of context, personal attack with your race card BULLSHIT.

zipper head is a Frankenstein with a criminal brain dropped in to the brain pan...
That's the context of the statement, you need do be more in tune with US slang.

Joe, I work and live in an area where Asian people are the demographic majority, and white people are a minority - I know what it fucking means angry.gif In fact, spout that kinda shit around here and you'll learn pretty quickly what it means, too ohmy.gif

I live in Chicago, and the term has changed and evolved.

You were first with the race card attack... I don't like it as it was a personal and slanderous attack on my personal character.

You see, VIC, the intelligent thing would be to say that you were unaware of that meaning, did not mean it that way, and will not use it again. The jackass response is pretty close to what you've chosen (no surprise). Don't make excuses about how the term has "evolved," because that's bullshit and I think you know it.
+Quote Post
victim of censorship
post Thu 28th October 2010, 1:24pm
Post #64

Not all thugs are Wikipediots, but all Wikipediots are thugs.

Group: Contributors
Member No.: 9,640

QUOTE(Sxeptomaniac @ Thu 28th October 2010, 1:00am) *

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Tue 26th October 2010, 8:43pm) *

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Tue 26th October 2010, 8:33pm) *

QUOTE(Alison @ Tue 26th October 2010, 9:49pm) *

FUCK YOU and FUCK your out of context, personal attack with your race card BULLSHIT.

zipper head is a Frankenstein with a criminal brain dropped in to the brain pan...
That's the context of the statement, you need do be more in tune with US slang.

Joe, I work and live in an area where Asian people are the demographic majority, and white people are a minority - I know what it fucking means angry.gif In fact, spout that kinda shit around here and you'll learn pretty quickly what it means, too ohmy.gif

I live in Chicago, and the term has changed and evolved.

You were first with the race card attack... I don't like it as it was a personal and slanderous attack on my personal character.

You see, VIC, the intelligent thing would be to say that you were unaware of that meaning, did not mean it that way, and will not use it again. The jackass response is pretty close to what you've chosen (no surprise). Don't make excuses about how the term has "evolved," because that's bullshit and I think you know it.

Why don't blame the cause, you blame the victim, (those like me and my friends who are hurt by the pricks on Wikipedia) in this case, wheres you indignation for those like Goethean, you, and the wikipeidiots, maleficent admins and other enablers who consent to the evil on Wikipedia. Where to you check in concerning the classic WP POV PUSHER, Goethean, who is not stopped, or even called to task, and when any one does call Goathean to task, he get bannhammered, with no proof or justification. I accuse you as the problem, an enabler to this thuggery, but you attack me, ad-houmium as a raciest and that's ok.

This post has been edited by victim of censorship: Thu 28th October 2010, 1:39pm
+Quote Post
Tarc
post Mon 1st November 2010, 4:43pm
Post #65

Fat Cat

Member No.: 5,309

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Wed 27th October 2010, 4:39am) *

QUOTE(Somey @ Tue 26th October 2010, 10:59pm) *

Joe, I work and live in an area where Asian people are the demographic majority, and white people are a minority - I know what it fucking means angry.gif

Seriously, Alison, in the Midwest we just don't know that definition. I didn't know it until just now, and I'm originally from the East Coast - the Washington DC area, where Asian folks represent a fairly substantial minority. In Chicago, I can definitely see how someone might not be aware of that meaning.

And one more thing - why do we avoid mentioning Goethean (T-C-L-K-R-D) 's real name? He's used it on so many websites at this point, it's utterly trivial to find it now, including photos. Are we just holding back because we know he'll accuse us of "outing" him anyway? And if so, doesn't anybody over there on WP realize this guy is basically full of shit?

I'll admit that Mr. Victim's activities regarding "Goethean" are rather obsessive, and like many others here I do wish he'd tone it down, but the fact remains, Goethean is a classic WP "POV pusher" and hardly anything is ever done to stop him.

My Obsessive interest is due to goatherd obsessive Joe Hazelton complex as well as his stalking me on Wikipedia. Since he wants to play, that way, then I'm game, my goal is to get him removed. Now Alison you could release me from Mr Mdick the beaded whale, if you keep an eye on this dude and bannhammer him out, when he gets rowdy again (which he will). Then I will be done and back to my light hobby of destroying wiki rather then Goathed.

Seeing how you are an utter failure on both fronts so far, Joe, I don't think either the WMF or gothean has much to worry about.

WMF:

We've never really seen anything of substance from you regarding the WMF...whatever happened with that vague hand-waving about pending lawsuits or the local politicians you're allegedly buddies with?

Gothean:

You're never going to accomplish anything regarding him by doing this lame sock-of-the-day shtick, especially when you're so retardedly obvious, i.e. User:Chicago nights suburban days (T-H-L-K-D)]. In many ways, Wikipedia really is an MMORPG, and if you want to slay the monsters then you have to actually play the game of AN/I/s, RFCs, ArbComs and such.

If I thought you were capable, I'd suggest trying to maintain a legitimate account and then engage gothean in some form of dispute resolution, get some more outside eyes on whatever the beef is.
+Quote Post
Alison
post Mon 1st November 2010, 5:25pm
Post #66

Skinny Cow!

Member No.: 1,806

QUOTE(Tarc @ Mon 1st November 2010, 9:43am) *

Seeing how you are an utter failure on both fronts so far, Joe, I don't think either the WMF or gothean has much to worry about.

WMF:

We've never really seen anything of substance from you regarding the WMF...whatever happened with that vague hand-waving about pending lawsuits or the local politicians you're allegedly buddies with?

Gothean:

You're never going to accomplish anything regarding him by doing this lame sock-of-the-day shtick, especially when you're so retardedly obvious, i.e. User:Chicago nights suburban days (T-H-L-K-D)]. In many ways, Wikipedia really is an MMORPG, and if you want to slay the monsters then you have to actually play the game of AN/I/s, RFCs, ArbComs and such.

If I thought you were capable, I'd suggest trying to maintain a legitimate account and then engage gothean in some form of dispute resolution, get some more outside eyes on whatever the beef is.

Goethean went running straight to WP:SPI with the above sock - why, I don't know, as it's painfully obvious who it is. I ran the case anyways - largely so I could call Goethean on his mindless reversion on the Ben Lowe article, and because I've started watching the "Joe and Goathead Show" since it recently came up on here.

It's pretty clear that *both* of them are off the mark here. From the article above, it's clear that Joe wants to remove some apologetics from Ben Lowe's own site that Goethean insists on including. Joe wants to paint the Democrat in a bad light, whereas Goathead will hear nothing bad of the guy, and will be happy to cite Ben Lowe making excuses for himself (in violation of WP:SPS).

In short; it's like watching two Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots, where two wingnuts beat each other endlessly over the head. The major difference, really, being that Goathead knows how to play the WikiGame™, but Joe does not bored.gif
+Quote Post
victim of censorship
post Mon 1st November 2010, 7:27pm
Post #67

QUOTE(Tarc @ Mon 1st November 2010, 11:43am) *

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Wed 27th October 2010, 4:39am) *

QUOTE(Somey @ Tue 26th October 2010, 10:59pm) *

Joe, I work and live in an area where Asian people are the demographic majority, and white people are a minority - I know what it fucking means angry.gif

Seriously, Alison, in the Midwest we just don't know that definition. I didn't know it until just now, and I'm originally from the East Coast - the Washington DC area, where Asian folks represent a fairly substantial minority. In Chicago, I can definitely see how someone might not be aware of that meaning.

And one more thing - why do we avoid mentioning Goethean (T-C-L-K-R-D) 's real name? He's used it on so many websites at this point, it's utterly trivial to find it now, including photos. Are we just holding back because we know he'll accuse us of "outing" him anyway? And if so, doesn't anybody over there on WP realize this guy is basically full of shit?

I'll admit that Mr. Victim's activities regarding "Goethean" are rather obsessive, and like many others here I do wish he'd tone it down, but the fact remains, Goethean is a classic WP "POV pusher" and hardly anything is ever done to stop him.

My Obsessive interest is due to goatherd obsessive Joe Hazelton complex as well as his stalking me on Wikipedia. Since he wants to play, that way, then I'm game, my goal is to get him removed. Now Alison you could release me from Mr Mdick the beaded whale, if you keep an eye on this dude and bannhammer him out, when he gets rowdy again (which he will). Then I will be done and back to my light hobby of destroying wiki rather then Goathed.

WMF:

Gothean:

I did, but Goethean just stalks me now. AS for as a MMORPG game, F that, The game is about truth and if if Wikipedia operates as a "thugology" then so be it. More proof that Wikipedia is a cesspool.

This post has been edited by victim of censorship: Mon 1st November 2010, 7:55pm
+Quote Post
victim of censorship
post Mon 1st November 2010, 7:37pm
Post #68

QUOTE(Alison @ Mon 1st November 2010, 12:25pm) *

QUOTE(Tarc @ Mon 1st November 2010, 9:43am) *

WMF:

Gothean:

Goethean went running straight to WP:SPI with the above sock - why, I don't know, as it's painfully obvious who it is. I ran the case anyways - largely so I could call Goethean on his mindless reversion on the Ben Lowe article, and because I've started watching the "Joe and Goathead Show" since it recently came up on here.

It's pretty clear that *both* of them are off the mark here. From the article above, it's clear that Joe wants to remove some apologetics from Ben Lowe's own site that Goethean insists on including. Joe wants to paint the Democrat in a bad light, whereas Goathead will hear nothing bad of the guy, and will be happy to cite the Ben Lowe making excuses for himself (in violation of WP:SPS).

In short; it's like watching two Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots, where two wingnuts beat each other endlessly over the head. The major difference, really, being that Goathead knows how to play the WikiGame™, but Joe does not bored.gif

Looks like Goathed is thumbing his New Age finger at you with this

But this is nice... this self righteous nut job's arrogance knows no bounds.

"[User:Joehazelton]]'s edits should be reverted in priciple (sic) since he is a blocked editor who has cost the site untold hours of administrative work. [http://en.wikipedia.org"

This post has been edited by victim of censorship: Mon 1st November 2010, 7:41pm
+Quote Post
victim of censorship
post Mon 1st November 2010, 7:53pm
Post #69

QUOTE(Alison @ Mon 1st November 2010, 12:25pm) *

It's pretty clear that *both* of them are off the mark here. From the article above, it's clear that Joe wants to remove some apologetics from Ben Lowe's own site that Goethean insists on including. Joe wants to paint the Democrat in a bad light, whereas Goathead will hear nothing bad of the guy, and will be happy to cite Ben Lowe making excuses for himself (in violation of WP:SPS).

Whats funny is I want the race baiting stuff on the wikipedia site. This will play real well in the 6th. Since Ben Lowe never grew up here (the 6th) he has no idea it a Big fat negative.

Pandering race baiting will not set well with most of the voters of the 6th as it is a sure way to look like an ass to the rank and file voters in the 6th... That's why I (my friends) never tried to hard to get rid of it. I'm delighted its there...

I went up to challenge the more egregious example of SPS as a matter to bait and bring Goathed up to the light and show what he's really about. I'm not as dumb as I look.

Btw, on e Nov3, I fully expect this failed, Non-notable politician bio be removed from wiki.

Addendum: Goethean (T-C-L-K-R-D) See what He put up in response to justified his edits at the Ben lowe bio. Whats interesting is Goathed's sense of ownership, entitlement of his point of view, with out respecting others. This man is with out ethics and has a "win at all cost, ends justified the means, moral relativistic point of view and hates any one calling to task flaws to his warped and bigoted world view.

This man is out of control and enabled by the little rodents that run Wikipedia.

This post has been edited by victim of censorship: Tue 2nd November 2010, 1:15am
+Quote Post
Tarc
post Tue 2nd November 2010, 3:33pm
Post #70

Fat Cat

Member No.: 5,309

WP user page - talk
check - contribs

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Mon 1st November 2010, 3:53pm) *

Btw, on e Nov3, I fully expect this failed, Non-notable politician bio be removed from wiki.

Don't hold your breath. I first tried to simply redirect, then send to AfD, several articles for people who are just nominees. No prior notability (state congress, mayors, etc..) at all, but got avalanched by a coalition of partisan hacks propping up their favorite articles and the predicable "keep everything" ARSeholes.
+Quote Post
victim of censorship
post Wed 17th November 2010, 3:31am
Post #71

QUOTE(Tarc @ Tue 2nd November 2010, 9:33am) *

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Mon 1st November 2010, 3:53pm) *

Don't hold your breath. I first tried to simply redirect, then send to AfD, several articles for people who are just nominees. No prior notability (state congress, mayors, etc..) at all, but got avalanched by a coalition of partisan hacks propping up their favorite articles and the predicable "keep everything" ARSeholes.

I am watching the Bio now. But, understand, I have no respect, for wikipedia and its
ability to administer fairly and with justice.
ARSehle, and partisan hack like your Tarc . You are the typical liberal: condescending, arrogant full of lies and thug bullying.

Looks like GOATHEAD can;'t help him self. When will this thug learn, it's not about Joe Hazelton, it's about what right and wrong. Goathead is so juiced up on mubojumbo coolaid, his brain is now a walking zombie.

This post has been edited by victim of censorship: Wed 17th November 2010, 6:02am
+Quote Post
Alison
post Mon 22nd November 2010, 5:22am
Post #72

Skinny Cow!

Member No.: 1,806

And Goethean weighs in to have it kept. Shocked, I am!! laugh.gif laugh.gif rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
victim of censorship
post Mon 22nd November 2010, 5:34am
Post #73

QUOTE(Alison @ Sun 21st November 2010, 11:22pm) *

And Goethean weighs in to have it kept. Shocked, I am!! laugh.gif laugh.gif rolleyes.gif

Looks like Wiki is Goeathed's personal ashram...
+Quote Post
victim of censorship
post Tue 23rd November 2010, 6:22am
Post #74

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Sun 21st November 2010, 11:34pm) *

Goethean (T-C-L-K-R-D) appears to be using Wikipedia for his personal ashram... see his
user page, and contribution and article he wildly defends and then consider wikipolicy...

Wikipedia is not a soapbox or means of promotion
"WP:SOAP" redirects here. For the Soap Operas WikiProject, see WP:SOAPS.
Policy shortcuts:
WP:NOTSOAPBOX
WP:NOTADVOCATE
WP:NOTOPINION
WP:NOTSCANDAL
WP:NOTADVERTISING
WP:PROMOTION
WP:SOAP
WP:SOAPBOX
WP:NOTGOSSIP

Wikipedia is not a soapbox, a battleground, or a vehicle for propaganda, advertising and showcasing. This applies to articles, categories, templates, talk page discussions, and user pages. Therefore, content hosted in Wikipedia is not for:

1. Advocacy, propaganda, or recruitment of any kind: commercial, political, religious, or otherwise. Of course, an article can report objectively about such things, as long as an attempt is made to describe the topic from a neutral point of view. You might wish to start a blog or visit a forum if you want to convince people of the merits of your favorite views.[1]
2. Opinion pieces. Although some topics, particularly those concerning current affairs and politics, may stir passions and tempt people to "climb soapboxes" (i.e. passionately advocate their pet point of view), Wikipedia is not the medium for this. Articles must be balanced to put entries, especially for current events, in a reasonable perspective, and represent a neutral point of view. Furthermore, Wikipedia authors should strive to write articles that will not quickly become obsolete. However, Wikipedia's sister project Wikinews allows commentaries on its articles.
3. Scandal mongering, something "heard through the grapevine" or gossip. Articles and content about living people are required to meet an especially high standard, as they may otherwise be libellous or infringe the subjects' right to privacy. Articles should not be written purely to attack the reputation of another person.
4. Self-promotion. It can be tempting to write about yourself or projects in which you have a strong personal involvement. However, do remember that the standards for encyclopedic articles apply to such pages just like any other. This includes the requirement to maintain a neutral point of view, which is difficult when writing about yourself or about projects close to you. Creating overly abundant links and references to autobiographical sources is unacceptable. See Wikipedia:Autobiography, Wikipedia:Notability and Wikipedia:Conflict of interest.
5. Advertising. All information about companies and products are written in an objective and unbiased style. Article topics must be third-party verifiable, so articles about very small "garage" or local companies are typically unacceptable. External links to commercial organizations are acceptable if they identify major organizations which are the topic of the article. Wikipedia neither endorses organizations nor runs affiliate programs. See also Wikipedia:Notability (organizations and companies) for guidelines on corporate notability. Those promoting causes or events, or issuing public service announcements, even if noncommercial, should use a forum other than Wikipedia to do so.

Non-disruptive statements of opinion on internal Wikipedia policies and guidelines may be made on user pages, as they are relevant to the current and future operation of the project.
+Quote Post
victim of censorship
post Wed 23rd March 2011, 7:47am
Post #75

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Tue 23rd November 2010, 1:22am) *

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Sun 21st November 2010, 11:34pm) *

Goethean (T-C-L-K-R-D) appears to be using Wikipedia for his personal ashram... see his
user page, and contribution and article he wildly defends and then consider wikipolicy...

Wikipedia is not a soapbox or means of promotion
"WP:SOAP" redirects here. For the Soap Operas WikiProject, see WP:SOAPS.
Policy shortcuts:
WP:NOTSOAPBOX
WP:NOTADVOCATE
WP:NOTOPINION
WP:NOTSCANDAL
WP:NOTADVERTISING
WP:PROMOTION
WP:SOAP
WP:SOAPBOX
WP:NOTGOSSIP

Wikipedia is not a soapbox, a battleground, or a vehicle for propaganda, advertising and showcasing. This applies to articles, categories, templates, talk page discussions, and user pages. Therefore, content hosted in Wikipedia is not for:

1. Advocacy, propaganda, or recruitment of any kind: commercial, political, religious, or otherwise. Of course, an article can report objectively about such things, as long as an attempt is made to describe the topic from a neutral point of view. You might wish to start a blog or visit a forum if you want to convince people of the merits of your favorite views.[1]
2. Opinion pieces. Although some topics, particularly those concerning current affairs and politics, may stir passions and tempt people to "climb soapboxes" (i.e. passionately advocate their pet point of view), Wikipedia is not the medium for this. Articles must be balanced to put entries, especially for current events, in a reasonable perspective, and represent a neutral point of view. Furthermore, Wikipedia authors should strive to write articles that will not quickly become obsolete. However, Wikipedia's sister project Wikinews allows commentaries on its articles.
3. Scandal mongering, something "heard through the grapevine" or gossip. Articles and content about living people are required to meet an especially high standard, as they may otherwise be libellous or infringe the subjects' right to privacy. Articles should not be written purely to attack the reputation of another person.
4. Self-promotion. It can be tempting to write about yourself or projects in which you have a strong personal involvement. However, do remember that the standards for encyclopedic articles apply to such pages just like any other. This includes the requirement to maintain a neutral point of view, which is difficult when writing about yourself or about projects close to you. Creating overly abundant links and references to autobiographical sources is unacceptable. See Wikipedia:Autobiography, Wikipedia:Notability and Wikipedia:Conflict of interest.
5. Advertising. All information about companies and products are written in an objective and unbiased style. Article topics must be third-party verifiable, so articles about very small "garage" or local companies are typically unacceptable. External links to commercial organizations are acceptable if they identify major organizations which are the topic of the article. Wikipedia neither endorses organizations nor runs affiliate programs. See also Wikipedia:Notability (organizations and companies) for guidelines on corporate notability. Those promoting causes or events, or issuing public service announcements, even if noncommercial, should use a forum other than Wikipedia to do so.

Non-disruptive statements of opinion on internal Wikipedia policies and guidelines may be made on user pages, as they are relevant to the current and future operation of the project.

"Bumped and grind" or as the typical Wikipeidiot would say. Troll onward.

PS... I have nominated "Mr Barnstar of the month" right here. I think this guy may be a sock of Baseball bugs. Note.. Gogo Dodo

This post has been edited by victim of censorship: Wed 23rd March 2011, 7:56am
+Quote Post
victim of censorship
post Wed 3rd August 2011, 7:54pm
Post #76

Bump and grind... again...

I'm watching U
+Quote Post
victim of censorship
post Wed 31st August 2011, 8:44pm
Post #77

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Sun 17th October 2010, 4:57pm) *

=Hello pathetic and cowardly little man=
AKA...Goethean (T-C-L-K-R-D)
As you know where I live, I know were you live as well, so I have committed to confined my augments with you to this cesspool and Wikpeidia Review so as not to have it spill out in the street and I hope you do the same.

Make no mistake, I have ABSOLUTELY no respect for your beliefs and methods of intellectual thuggery, bullying... You're a little man, pathetic and cowardly - intellectual, spiritual, and morally corrupt...your shameful ways of gaming Wikirulez, and other equally low games, in order to foist your rotten and flawed point of view, is reflective of your ethics I have seen on wikipeidia for years now. What is sad is no one calls you to task, with out getting wacked by your admin friends.

Now if you like to hide here, fine, but I make you a challenge, assuming you are brave enough and so sure of your beliefs, to crawl out from this dark and dank hiding place and on to Wikireview (a venue where you can't call an admin with tools, where you have to stand toe to toe on the merit of your augments and defend your sorry self, to the charges I make there, that your new age beliefs are garbage, and Ramakrishna's is just power mad homo erotic addict and your a sorry little thuggish boor.

Again, if you should MAN UP instead of being a coward, then I await your presence at Wikipedia Review so you can tell me and the, world at large, why your so right and the world is so wrong. MAN UP or hid like the weak bully boy you are.???

Any rate I be waiting for you there.

JoE

Addendum:
Looks like Goathed is crying to his little owl face turkey.. ...Tiptoety (T-C-L-K-R-D) ....
MAN UP GOETHEAN COME HERE AND SHOW WHY YOUR RIGHT!!

This is how Goethean "Mans up" with the help of his lacky wikiadmin buddy Acroterion

Looks like Goethean is stalking and trying to hurt people/ business with his slander... example here

Why would this guy bother with this business, unless Goethean is making more friends on the internet?

This post has been edited by victim of censorship: Wed 31st August 2011, 8:45pm
+Quote Post
Zoloft
post Thu 1st September 2011, 4:34am
Post #78

May we all find solace in our dreams.

Member No.: 16,621

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Wed 31st August 2011, 1:44pm) *
Looks like Goethean is stalking and trying to hurt people/ business with his slander... example here

Why would this guy bother with this business, unless Goethean is making more friends on the internet?

If you want to flag this, I'd use this contact form and complain there. Come off as a potential advertiser, paste in the same link, and I bet it's gone in a day or two.
+Quote Post
victim of censorship
post Sun 19th February 2012, 7:56am
Post #79

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Sun 17th October 2010, 3:57pm) *

=Hello pathetic and cowardly little man=
AKA...Goethean (T-C-L-K-R-D)
As you know where I live, I know were you live as well, so I have committed to confined my augments with you to this cesspool and Wikpeidia Review so as not to have it spill out in the street and I hope you do the same.

Make no mistake, I have ABSOLUTELY no respect for your beliefs and methods of intellectual thuggery, bullying... You're a little man, pathetic and cowardly - intellectual, spiritual, and morally corrupt...your shameful ways of gaming Wikirulez, and other equally low games, in order to foist your rotten and flawed point of view, is reflective of your ethics I have seen on wikipeidia for years now. What is sad is no one calls you to task, with out getting wacked by your admin friends.

Now if you like to hide here, fine, but I make you a challenge, assuming you are brave enough and so sure of your beliefs, to crawl out from this dark and dank hiding place and on to Wikireview (a venue where you can't call an admin with tools, where you have to stand toe to toe on the merit of your augments and defend your sorry self, to the charges I make there, that your new age beliefs are garbage, and Ramakrishna's is just power mad homo erotic addict and your a sorry little thuggish boor.

Bounce it up the ladder...
Again, if you should MAN UP instead of being a coward, then I await your presence at Wikipedia Review so you can tell me and the, world at large, why your so right and the world is so wrong. MAN UP or hid like the weak bully boy you are.???

Any rate I be waiting for you there.

JoE

Addendum:
Looks like Goathed is crying to his little owl face turkey.. ...Tiptoety (T-C-L-K-R-D) ....
MAN UP GOETHEAN COME HERE AND SHOW WHY YOUR RIGHT!!

This is how Goethean "Mans up" with the help of his lacky wikiadmin buddy Acroterion

+Quote Post
victim of censorship
post Wed 18th April 2012, 7:44pm
Post #80

Just making sure this thread never dies, as Goethean (T-C-L-K-R-D) lays his shit down in wikipeidia, unimpeded by the the shitheads that run it...

This post has been edited by victim of censorship: Thu 19th April 2012, 1:26pm
+Quote Post

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd 10 14, 4:30am