Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RYULONG the HAMMER BOY bans most of DuPage County Illinois
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > Ryulong
Joseph100
The Smack BOT RYULONG strikes again.... Ryulong hates Dupage county so much as to ban most it.

Looks like /16 ip are banned for

banned
You have been blocked from editing, or tried to edit a page to which you do not have editing access.
68.75.0.0/16 (your account, your IP address or a range of addresses) was blocked by Ryulong for the following reason (see our blocking policy):

Your IP address is 68.75.0.0, and your block has been set to expire: 08:19, 16 November 2007.

HEY RYULONG..WTG DORK.... you have just banned most of Dupage County IP set for at&t...
for the next 4 weeks
YOUR DA MAN.
blissyu2
Those pesky vandals, requiring so many innocent people to suffer. They are like wiki terrorists really.
Joseph100
QUOTE(blissyu2 @ Tue 16th October 2007, 11:44pm) *

Those pesky vandals, requiring so many innocent people to suffer. They are like wiki terrorists really.

So many out of control Psycho wikipedian admins like Ryulong, the HAMMER MAN, rolling on the wiki deck like a lose canon, blasted holes in the wikiship.

Ryulong wants to prove to the wikiworld his Dque is bigger then a male hanster's with a
mega dose of EYNZTE...

LamontStormstar
I believe this deletion must be discussed

07:29, 15 October 2007 Ryulong (Talk | contribs) deleted "Professional wrestling is fucking gay. Huge, sweaty men humping each other and fake, scripted performances. Also, Triple H sucks massive cock, as do all pro wrestlers." ‎ (blah)

I think the person has a point. Wrestling is kind of homosexual.

Discuss
Somey
QUOTE(LamontStormstar @ Wed 17th October 2007, 2:07am) *

They're definitely big and sweaty guys, I'll give you that much.

However, I don't think it's fair to accuse Triple H of engaging in sexual acts of a non-heterosexual nature, particularly without compelling video evidence. For example in the photo below, it might look like he's using a microphone to demonstrate his fellatio technique for WWE promoter Vince McMahon, but in fact, he's really just using it to ensure that the entire audience can hear what he's saying, which is essentially that he's unhappy with the way McMahon runs his operation.

FORUM Image

I'm going to get in so much trouble for that...
LamontStormstar
Ryulong doesn't let people have the RightToAnonymity. He put the person's other name in ban statement.

23:21, 16 October 2007 Ryulong (Talk | contribs) blocked "RightToAnonymity (Talk | contribs)" (account creation blocked) with an expiry time of indefinite ‎ (Abusing multiple accounts: Ionas68224)
michael
QUOTE(LamontStormstar @ Wed 17th October 2007, 12:07am) *

I believe this deletion must be discussed

07:29, 15 October 2007 Ryulong (Talk | contribs) deleted "Professional wrestling is fucking gay. Huge, sweaty men humping each other and fake, scripted performances. Also, Triple H sucks massive cock, as do all pro wrestlers." ‎ (blah)

Discuss

Then the user should have made an article called "Homosexualtiy in wrestling" and wrote all that in the body instead of as the title, since nobody will ever search that long phrase.
Castle Rock
QUOTE(Joseph100 @ Tue 16th October 2007, 10:41pm) *

The Smack BOT RYULONG strikes again.... Ryulong hates Dupage county so much as to ban most it.

banned
You have been blocked from editing, or tried to edit a page to which you do not have editing access.
68.75.0.0/16 (your account, your IP address or a range of addresses) was blocked by Ryulong for the following reason (see our blocking policy):

Your IP address is 68.75.0.0, and your block has been set to expire: 08:19, 16 November 2007.

HEY RYULONG..WTG DORK.... you have just banned most of Dupage County IP set for at&t...
for the next 4 weeks
YOUR DA MAN.

Good, I hate Dupage county.

QUOTE(LamontStormstar @ Wed 17th October 2007, 12:31am) *

Ryulong doesn't let people have the RightToAnonymity. He put the person's other name in ban statement.

23:21, 16 October 2007 Ryulong (Talk | contribs) blocked "RightToAnonymity (Talk | contribs)" (account creation blocked) with an expiry time of indefinite ‎ (Abusing multiple accounts: Ionas68224)

Ionas should've been smarter and emailed someone like Alkivar who has done a lot of the vanishing requests, such as for Jennifer Powell. Posting on Jimbo Wale's talk page is a surefire way for it not to happen.
Joseph100
QUOTE(Castle Rock @ Wed 17th October 2007, 5:51pm) *

banned

for the next 4 weeks
YOUR DA MAN.

Ionas should've been smarter and emailed someone like Alkivar who has done a lot of the vanishing requests, such as for Jennifer Powell. Posting on Jimbo Wale's talk page is a surefire way for it not to happen.

I would hate to be sharing the same county with a you. You would give the county a bad name.
The Joy
QUOTE(Joseph100 @ Thu 18th October 2007, 2:16am) *

I would hate to be sharing the same county with a you. You would give the county a bad name.

That would be Miami-Dade County. It already has a bad name. I mean, "Miami-Dade?" They could have done better!
Joseph100
QUOTE(Joseph100 @ Thu 18th October 2007, 1:16am) *

QUOTE(Castle Rock @ Wed 17th October 2007, 5:51pm) *

banned

for the next 4 weeks
YOUR DA MAN.

I share this funny little thing with you...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.