Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: David Gerard's Big Evacuation
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > David Gerard
Jonny Cache
"Does anyone have a problem with kicking off people just here to be crappy to others?"

This is obviously just a pen-envy-driven ploy to get his very own wiki-pig-pen at The Wikipedia Review WikiPigSty Of Fame, but there it is for what it's worth.

Jonny cool.gif
GlassBeadGame
QUOTE(Jonny Cache @ Tue 20th November 2007, 4:22pm) *

"Does anyone have a problem with kicking off people just here to be crappy to others?"

This is obviously just a pen-envy-driven ploy to get his very own wiki-pig-pen at The Wikipedia Review WikiPigSty Of Fame, but there it is for what it's worth.

Jonny cool.gif

He must has meant something else or that makes him a record holding prick even for wikien-l.
Emperor
Getting kicked off that list would be a favor. Why does anyone read it?
GlassBeadGame
QUOTE(Emperor @ Tue 20th November 2007, 4:52pm) *

Getting kicked off that list would be a favor. Why does anyone read it?

I read it to mock them.
KamrynMatika
What a shame.

To be fair I don't read it; I just saw a quote of Durova's in a DL post and felt like responding. I guess the truth hurts.

Edit: And people who feel harassed by people emailing them asking to be unblocked and/or addressing them by their name need to get the fuck off the internet.
Disillusioned Lackey
QUOTE(KamrynMatika @ Tue 20th November 2007, 4:03pm) *

Edit: And people who feel harassed by people emailing them asking to be unblocked and/or addressing them by their name need to get the fuck off the internet.

Well, she's kind of a drama queen. That's what they do. Encourage drama, then sceam about it (even when it is not there, really).
Derktar
QUOTE(Disillusioned Lackey @ Tue 20th November 2007, 5:03pm) *

QUOTE(KamrynMatika @ Tue 20th November 2007, 4:03pm) *

Well, she's kind of a drama queen. That's what they do. Encourage drama, then sceam about it (even when it is not there, really).

I have to say, as has already been said, your avatar has really been creeping me out. Maybe put a disclaimer somewhere stating: "may induce vomiting."
Moulton
QUOTE(Derktar @ Tue 20th November 2007, 8:15pm) *
Maybe put a disclaimer somewhere stating: "may induce vomiting."

How about...

One of the trully great emetics of our time.
Jonny Cache
Speaking of «Craven Supplication», DG will do anything to get his own Kartoon Kartouche at The Wikipedia Review.
Please, give the man a stall, before he redukes us all to tiers!

Jonny cool.gif
KamrynMatika
Aww, he's not going to 'let' me back on? Haha, I'm gutted...

This should be a working list for the encyclopedia? Yep, I guess that featured article I wrote counts for zilch in the wonderful world of David Gerard. After all, Durova et al have made it perfectly clear that Wikipedia is an MMORPG concerned with hunting out banned users etc. That 'encylopedia' thing is just a way to attract their victims.

Oooh.. does this mean I'm one of the 'WR Trolls' now?
Yehudi
We only have to look at WR editors to see more than one excellent contributor who has been banned. So much the worse for Wikipedia, say I.
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(KamrynMatika @ Thu 22nd November 2007, 4:00pm) *

Aww, he's not going to 'let' me back on? Haha, I'm gutted …

This should be a working list for the encyclopedia? Yep, I guess that featured article I wrote counts for zilch in the wonderful world of David Gerard. After all, Durova et al have made it perfectly clear that Wikipedia is an MMORPG concerned with hunting out banned users etc. That 'encylopedia' thing is just a way to attract their victims.

Oooh … does this mean I'm one of the 'WR Trolls' now?

Some of us have been working very hard to cure ourselves of UselessNet argot and Wikipediot baby talk, so I personally try to leave the trolls in the fairy tales and nursery rooms where have their place.

I was hoping that nobody would miss the point that DG's remark was one of the crappiest things ever posted on the Wikienlist, and that is saying a lot, but maybe I should have made that point more pointedly.

Jonny cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.