Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cla68 schools JzG
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > JzG
Piperdown
Keep it coming, JzG, watchin you dig your own Wikigrave is theater at its most amusing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=173492724

Your [[WP:ABF|assumption of bad faith]] is duly noted, but was in this case quite wrong. Your post to !!'s talk was trollish and incivil, designed to inflame rather than bring calm to an already tense situation. Thank you for the warning, allow me to respond in kind: stop trolling or you may be blocked from editing. Feel free to rephrase your statement of support on !!'s talk page in a way that is less offensive. <b>[[User Talk:JzG|Guy]]</b> <small>([[User:JzG/help|Help!]])</small> 15:02, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
+
:::I didn't name anyone in my post, so it wasn't a personal attack. I don't make a comment unless I'm willing to stand by it. Attacks by "sleuthing" admins on productive editors, like Durova did in this case, won't be tolerated by the community. After reading her email I see how dangerous her attitude is. The fact that some are trying to defend her actions are scary, especialy by those of us who mainly concentrate on quality content, as opposed to trying to curry favor by rooting out supposed Wikipedia Review sleeper agents. [[User:Cla68|Cla68]] ([[User talk:Cla68|talk]]) 15:31, 24 November 2007 (UTC)

Derktar
QUOTE(Piperdown @ Sat 24th November 2007, 10:23pm) *

Keep it coming, JzG, watchin you dig your own Wikigrave is theater at its most amusing.

Your [[WP:ABF|assumption of bad faith]] is duly noted, but was in this case quite wrong. Your post to !!'s talk was trollish and incivil, designed to inflame rather than bring calm to an already tense situation. Thank you for the warning, allow me to respond in kind: stop trolling or you may be blocked from editing. Feel free to rephrase your statement of support on !!'s talk page in a way that is less offensive. <b>[[User Talk:JzG|Guy]]</b> <small>([[User:JzG/help|Help!]])</small> 15:02, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
+
:::I didn't name anyone in my post, so it wasn't a personal attack. I don't make a comment unless I'm willing to stand by it. Attacks by "sleuthing" admins on productive editors, like Durova did in this case, won't be tolerated by the community. After reading her email I see how dangerous her attitude is. The fact that some are trying to defend her actions are scary, especialy by those of us who mainly concentrate on quality content, as opposed to trying to curry favor by rooting out supposed Wikipedia Review sleeper agents. [[User:Cla68|Cla68]] ([[User talk:Cla68|talk]]) 15:31, 24 November 2007 (UTC)

I'm surprised Looper5920 hasn't been blocked as a sockpuppet of Wordbomb, or have they finally realized you actually aren't Wordbomb?
Piperdown
QUOTE(Derktar @ Sun 25th November 2007, 6:28am) *

+

I'm surprised Looper5920 hasn't been blocked as a sockpuppet of Wordbomb, or have they finally realized you actually aren't Wordbomb?

once again, i am not WB, and i have no idea who looper is. care to give me some context?
Derktar
QUOTE(Piperdown @ Sat 24th November 2007, 10:30pm) *

QUOTE(Derktar @ Sun 25th November 2007, 6:28am) *

+

once again, i am not WB, and i have no idea who looper is. care to give me some context?

We know you aren't WB, but they don't seem to know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.