Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: JzG disclosed private email without permission...
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > JzG
the fieryangel
That's what he says.

I believe him too....
Proabivouac
JzG shared Privatemusings' confidential communications with the cyberstalking mailing list before outing his real-world identity on Wikipedia.
jorge
Hah.. hypocrite.
Proabivouac
QUOTE(jorge @ Thu 29th November 2007, 11:54am) *

Hah.. hypocrite.

Certainly.

But among the hypocrites are those who support JzG while ranting about "attack sites," when thanks in part to JzG, Wikipedia is one such site.

Anyone who's serious about opposing outing will agree that JzG should be desysoped. Those who don't disagree only about who should be outed, and at whose discretion.
Disillusioned Lackey
QUOTE(Proabivouac @ Thu 29th November 2007, 6:01am) *

Anyone who's serious about opposing outing will agree that JzG should be desysoped. Those who don't disagree only about who should be outed, and at whose discretion.

Well, yeah. Duh.

blink.gif
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(the fieryangel @ Wed 28th November 2007, 8:15pm) *

That's what he says.

I believe him too …

Let's all be clear about one thing —

Definition. Private Correspondence. A correspondence that the writer does not send to another person.

Jonny cool.gif
Piperdown
QUOTE(Jonny Cache @ Thu 29th November 2007, 1:48pm) *

QUOTE(the fieryangel @ Wed 28th November 2007, 8:15pm) *

That's what he says.

I believe him too …

Let's all be clear about one thing —

Definition. Private Correspondence. A correspondence that the writer does not send to another person.

Jonny cool.gif

It is a provable fact per evidence on ASM that SlimVirgin "shared" private email correspondence from Judd Bagley with Gary Weiss.

http://antisocialmedia.net/wordpress/wp-co.../09/ipchase.gif

This was while SlimVirgin was acting in the capacity of a WP admin.

The "evidence" that Bagley was sending to SlimVirgin per SV's request (it is a regular occurence that SV asks editors to email her, just as she did Samiharris - see his/her talk page - to get their stories straight before banning me) was showing that sockpuppet & COI abuse was occuring on WP.

So an administrator took advantage of a naive whistleblower to forward on the dirt to the dirty so that both could see what their common enemy had.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.