Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: coweatman @ 2007-12-07T14:12:00
> Media Forums > Wikipedia in Blogland
Disillusioned Lackey
coweatman @ 2007-12-07T14:12:00
6 hours ago by emu violence
And Durova's ban of !! was seconded by none other than Jimmy Wales. "Durova [has] my full support here. No nonsense, zero tolerance, shoot on sight," Wales wrote on the site. "No kidding, this has gone on long enough." Wikipedia responds ...
emu violence - http://coweatman.livejournal.com/
tarantino
QUOTE(Disillusioned Lackey @ Sat 8th December 2007, 1:29am) *

And Durova's ban of !! was seconded by none other than Jimmy Wales. "Durova [has] my full support here. No nonsense, zero tolerance, shoot on sight," Wales wrote on the site. "No kidding, this has gone on long enough." Wikipedia responds ...
emu violence -

The page you linked to is simply a complete copy(right violation) of the Register article.
Disillusioned Lackey
So report them to The Register and the UK authorities for copyright violation.

This isn't Wikipedia. I don't care if bloggers violate copyright. (Probably, neither does The Register).

And since you bring it up, Wikipedia's been caught tolerating plagerism themselves, more than once, on their site (I only linked to it). Here? We don't create contect. We are "reviewing". Even so, we are more interesting than anything that's out there, so plagerism is never an issue here. Our wit and repartee is matchlessly original.

WIKIPEDIA REVIEW HUMOR
Critiques with Wit & Unprecedented Repartee

Always original. Accept no substitutes
anthony
QUOTE(tarantino @ Sat 8th December 2007, 2:38am) *

emu violence -

The page you linked to is simply a complete copy(right violation) of the Register article.

Not to mention that neither Jimbo nor the article were talking about the ban of !! in that quote.
Piperdown
QUOTE(anthony @ Sat 8th December 2007, 2:52pm) *

QUOTE(tarantino @ Sat 8th December 2007, 2:38am) *

emu violence -

Not to mention that neither Jimbo nor the article were talking about the ban of !! in that quote.

indeed, that quote was about people, like the 6 insubordinates today, trying to add reliable sources like the New York Times to Gary Weiss's WP Autobiography
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.