Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New blogger comments on Linda Mack
> Media Forums > Wikipedia in Blogland
It's the blimp, Frank
Blogger Neil Clark is apparently also a working journalist.
jorge
QUOTE(It's the blimp, Frank @ Wed 26th December 2007, 5:33pm) *

Blogger Neil Clark is apparently also a working journalist.

This post seems to have been overlooked somewhat- Neil Clark is major journalist, writing for the Spectator, the Guardian and the Australian amongst others. His blog was voted voted "Best UK Blog" in the 2007 Weblog Awards.
jorge
Here's the direct link....
guy
He's naive enough to fall for the animalrights hoax, unless he's being disingenuous.
Somey
QUOTE(guy @ Sun 30th December 2007, 1:46am) *
He's naive enough to fall for the animalrights hoax, unless he's being disingenuous.

It doesn't appear that he's being disingenuous... I'm afraid Mr. Clark has yet to learn the full extent and size of the anti-Slimmy "community," not to mention the lengths to which people will go to achieve some measure of retribution against her, just or otherwise.
Yehudi
QUOTE(Somey @ Sun 30th December 2007, 7:54am) *

I'm afraid Mr. Clark has yet to learn the full extent and size of the anti-Slimmy "community,"

If he's such a good reporter, why isn't he doing better research. I mean, he's come to more or less the right conclusions but on partly flawed evidence. Maybe his own animosity is clouding his judgment.
Moulton
Here's another long blog post about Neil Clark's story by Serbian Iconographer, Svetlana Novko ...

QUOTE(Post by Svetlana Novko on Byzantine Sacred Art Blog)
Biggest Internet Fraud: Wikipedia

Couple of weeks ago independent UK journalist and columnist Neil Clark brought up an important issue most internet users who consider Wikipedia a reliable source of information on a whole range of issues, including history and politics, are entirely unaware of — that Wikipedia is infiltrated by the Western secret services which use it to manipulate truth and prevent the inconvenient facts reaching the wider public, by planting their governments’ official versions of events through Wiki articles.

-more-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.