Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Durova won't play
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > Durova
thekohser
I tried to click "private message" to Durova on the WeakBack, and this is what popped back at me:

This user is ignoring you. You cannot send them a message.

Please click back to return to the previous page.

She's so fragile.
Miltopia
Greg, please refactor your comments. Durova is a war veteran after all ;-)
Amarkov
*me channels Durova's spirit*

I've clearly expressed an indication that I don't wish to converse with you. Further attempts to do so can be interpreted as harassment. Refactor please. Refactor please. Refactor please.
The Joy
QUOTE(thekohser @ Thu 10th January 2008, 9:57pm) *

I tried to click "private message" to Durova on the WeakBack, and this is what popped back at me:

This user is ignoring you. You cannot send them a message.

Please click back to return to the previous page.

She's so fragile.

Well, you did put her face on cheap merchandise like cups, t-shirts,...

... and thongs. unsure.gif blink.gif

Not that I believe she didn't deserve it. She still doesn't understand the effects of her investigations on the WP Community, alas.
Miltopia
WikBack is supposed to be a combined form of "Wikipedia" and "feedback", including that of exiles, right?

If that's not what Durova is after, what is she doing there? Specifically what is she doing there that she can't (and doesn't) do on Wikipedia?

p. s. plz refactor
Amarkov
QUOTE(Miltopia @ Fri 11th January 2008, 1:07am) *

WikBack is supposed to be a combined form of "Wikipedia" and "feedback", including that of exiles, right?

If that's not what Durova is after, what is she doing there? Specifically what is she doing there that she can't (and doesn't) do on Wikipedia?

p. s. plz refactor

I'm sure that she, like many, wants a more organized version of wikien-l. And once they somehow get Brandt out of the way (obviously he will be banned from there eventually), it will be.
Moulton
Oh come on. How hard is it for one of the admins to draft a Bill of Attainder against him?

They routinely do it all the time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.