Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Governance Meta-Thread
> Wikimedia Discussion > Meta Discussion
Jonny Cache
This is a meta-thread for bringing together and re-organizing a selection of The Wikipedia Review's many splendored but many-splintered discussions of Governance Issues.

Jon Awbrey
Jonny Cache
Dynamic Page —

That means you can read it again & again & again & …

Critizendium
Cyc-Borg Idiology
Democracy And Inquiry
Group Identity Myths
Purpose Of Criticism

Unintended Consequences Of The Community Metaphor. Despite the most elegant and engaging title, this thread went strait to perdition in near-record time. I'll list it here anyway as a reminder to salvage the title for another try at its intended subject matter.

Here is the original thread in the Citizendium Forum:

Unintended Consequences Of The Community Metaphor

Jon Awbrey
Jon Awbrey

Random Bump boing.gif

Okay, Not Really All That Random …

Jon Image
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Tue 6th July 2010, 8:12am) *

Random Bump boing.gif

Jon Image

You're playing Διόνυσος Λικνίτης, obviously, not Διόνυσος Ενορχές. ermm.gif
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Tue 6th July 2010, 4:22pm) *

Random Bump boing.gif

Jon Image

ἔρχεσθαι δὴ ἔπειτα λαβὼν ἐυῆρες ἐρετμόν, εἰς ὅ κε τοὺς ἀφίκηαι οἳ οὐκ ἴσασι θάλασσαν ἀνέρες, οὐδέ θ᾽ ἅλεσσι μεμιγμένον εἶδαρ ἔδουσιν: οὐδ᾽ ἄρα τοί γ᾽ ἴσασι νέας φοινικοπαρῄους οὐδ᾽ ἐυήρε᾽ ἐρετμά, τά τε πτερὰ νηυσὶ πέλονται. σῆμα δέ τοι ἐρέω μάλ᾽ ἀριφραδές, οὐδέ σε λήσει: ὁππότε κεν δή τοι συμβλήμενος ἄλλος ὁδίτης φήῃ ἀθηρηλοιγὸν ἔχειν ἀνὰ φαιδίμῳ ὤμῳ, καὶ τότε δὴ γαίῃ πήξας ἐυῆρες ἐρετμόν, ῥέξας ἱερὰ καλὰ Ποσειδάωνι ἄνακτι, ἀρνειὸν ταῦρόν τε συῶν τ᾽ ἐπιβήτορα κάπρον, οἴκαδ᾽ ἀποστείχειν ἔρδειν θ᾽ ἱερᾶς ἑκατόμβας ἀθανάτοισι θεοῖσι, τοὶ οὐρανὸν εὐρὺν ἔχουσι, πᾶσι μάλ᾽ ἑξείης. θάνατος δέ τοι ἐξ ἁλὸς αὐτῷ ἀβληχρὸς μάλα τοῖος ἐλεύσεται, ὅς κέ σε πέφνῃ γήραι ὕπο λιπαρῷ ἀρημένον: ἀμφὶ δὲ λαοὶ ὄλβιοι ἔσσονται. τὰ δέ τοι νημερτέα εἴρω.

I'm more a fan of Odysseus here …

bash.gif
Moulton
Well, at least it's not a big font rebus. I suppose that's progress.
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Tue 6th July 2010, 8:32pm) *

Random Bump boing.gif

Jon Image

ἔρχεσθαι δὴ ἔπειτα λαβὼν ἐυῆρες ἐρετμόν, εἰς ὅ κε τοὺς ἀφίκηαι οἳ οὐκ ἴσασι θάλασσαν ἀνέρες, οὐδέ θ᾽ ἅλεσσι μεμιγμένον εἶδαρ ἔδουσιν: οὐδ᾽ ἄρα τοί γ᾽ ἴσασι νέας φοινικοπαρῄους οὐδ᾽ ἐυήρε᾽ ἐρετμά, τά τε πτερὰ νηυσὶ πέλονται. σῆμα δέ τοι ἐρέω μάλ᾽ ἀριφραδές, οὐδέ σε λήσει: ὁππότε κεν δή τοι συμβλήμενος ἄλλος ὁδίτης φήῃ ἀθηρηλοιγὸν ἔχειν ἀνὰ φαιδίμῳ ὤμῳ, καὶ τότε δὴ γαίῃ πήξας ἐυῆρες ἐρετμόν, ῥέξας ἱερὰ καλὰ Ποσειδάωνι ἄνακτι, ἀρνειὸν ταῦρόν τε συῶν τ᾽ ἐπιβήτορα κάπρον, οἴκαδ᾽ ἀποστείχειν ἔρδειν θ᾽ ἱερᾶς ἑκατόμβας ἀθανάτοισι θεοῖσι, τοὶ οὐρανὸν εὐρὺν ἔχουσι, πᾶσι μάλ᾽ ἑξείης. θάνατος δέ τοι ἐξ ἁλὸς αὐτῷ ἀβληχρὸς μάλα τοῖος ἐλεύσεται, ὅς κέ σε πέφνῃ γήραι ὕπο λιπαρῷ ἀρημένον: ἀμφὶ δὲ λαοὶ ὄλβιοι ἔσσονται. τὰ δέ τοι νημερτέα εἴρω.

bash.gif

Oh, I know my Odyssey well and caught the allusion. There's a whole google search on the phrase "winnowing oar" to refer to the episode.

The winnowing fan (liknon) was, by the way, sometimes made of cloth. There is a story that the young Zeus was laid in a liknon (perhaps a winnowing basket) while being hidden from his daddy, rather like Jesus being laid in a manger. Dionysus Liknites (The Winnower) is one of the aspects of that god.
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Wed 7th July 2010, 2:17pm) *

Random Bump boing.gif

Jon Image

bash.gif

Oh, I know my Odyssey well and caught the allusion. There's a whole google search on the phrase "winnowing oar" to refer to the episode.

The winnowing fan (liknon) was, by the way, sometimes made of cloth. There is a story that the young Zeus was laid in a liknon (perhaps a winnowing basket) while being hidden from his daddy, rather like Jesus being laid in a manger. Dionysus Liknites (The Winnower) is one of the aspects of that god.

Here's a translation —

… then do thou go forth, taking a shapely oar, until thou comest to men that know naught of the sea and eat not of food mingled with salt, aye, and they know naught of ships with purple cheeks, or of shapely oars that are as wings unto ships. And I will tell thee a sign right manifest, which will not escape thee. When another wayfarer, on meeting thee, shall say that thou hast a winnowing-fan on thy stout shoulder, then do thou fix in the earth thy shapely oar and make goodly offerings to lord Poseidon — a ram, and a bull, and a boar that mates with sows — and depart for thy home and offer sacred hecatombs to the immortal gods who hold broad heaven, to each one in due order. And death shall come to thee thyself far from the sea, a death so gentle, that shall lay thee low when thou art overcome with sleek old age, and thy people shall dwell in prosperity around thee. In this have I told thee sooth.

Homer, Odyssey, Book 11, Lines 121–137, @ Perseus

I really like the word for winnowing-fan here — ἀθηρηλοιγός — glossed as “chaff-destroyer”

Chaff obliterate.gif Winnow-Maker

Jon tongue.gif
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Fri 9th July 2010, 10:56am) *

QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Wed 7th July 2010, 2:17pm) *

Random Bump boing.gif

Jon Image

bash.gif

Here's a translation —

… then do thou go forth, taking a shapely oar, until thou comest to men that know naught of the sea and eat not of food mingled with salt, aye, and they know naught of ships with purple cheeks, or of shapely oars that are as wings unto ships. And I will tell thee a sign right manifest, which will not escape thee. When another wayfarer, on meeting thee, shall say that thou hast a winnowing-fan on thy stout shoulder, then do thou fix in the earth thy shapely oar and make goodly offerings to lord Poseidon — a ram, and a bull, and a boar that mates with sows — and depart for thy home and offer sacred hecatombs to the immortal gods who hold broad heaven, to each one in due order. And death shall come to thee thyself far from the sea, a death so gentle, that shall lay thee low when thou art overcome with sleek old age, and thy people shall dwell in prosperity around thee. In this have I told thee sooth.

Homer, Odyssey, Book 11, Lines 121–137, @ Perseus

I really like the word for winnowing-fan here — ἀθηρηλοιγός — glossed as “chaff-destroyer”

Chaff obliterate.gif Winnow-Maker

Jon tongue.gif

I assumed it was liknon, but no, you are right. Here is a whole article about the word αθηρηλοιγον (athereloigon)—and the object. It is indeed more basket-like. The wheat and chaff are put in it and tossed, and the wind blows the chaff out across the lip in a process much like using a pan to separate silt from heavier gold when the fluid is water rather than air.

The basket-like nature of it looks more like a craddle than an oar. But there were winnowing implements that looked more shovel-like and served the same purpose to toss grain-chaff-mixes up into the air, and probably this is what is meant.

http://vunex.blogspot.com/2006/11/unknown-...ct-part-ii.html

Incidently, the word "athere" here used as wheat chaff is related to "athero," the Greek for a gruel or paste made of wheat, and is the root of atheroma and atherosclerosis, which to 19th cen German pathologists (Virchow, etc) looked like a lesion with a pasty center.
Jon Awbrey

Again, in a ship, if a man were at liberty to do what he chose, but were devoid of mind and excellence in navigation (αρετης κυβερνητικης), do you perceive what must happen to him and his fellow sailors?

— Plato, Alcibiades, 135A

Rudder Hell …

Jon ph34r.gif
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Fri 9th July 2010, 6:50pm) *

Again, in a ship, if a man were at liberty to do what he chose, but were devoid of mind and excellence in navigation (αρετης κυβερνητικης), do you perceive what must happen to him and his fellow sailors?

— Plato, Alcibiades, 135A

Rudder Hell …

Jon ph34r.gif

Indeed. Cybernetic (κυβερνητικης) hell at flank speed.

Wild fights! Wild fights!
On wikipee,
And MMO
Our RPG

Futile the edits
What have we wrought?
Done with the knowledge
Done with the thought

Rowing in circles,
Ah! The sea!
Put out an oar
On WP....

(Apologies to Emily D.)
Jon Awbrey
Now, the whole thing about Error-Controlled Course-Engineering (ECCE) is that you must be able to admit the possibility of error into your thinking, and become aware of it when it happens — but that is the very thing that Wiki-Pontifical Wiki-Pilots are proscribed by their pretensions from doing.

Now, I know what you're thinking, but I'll let you go ahead and say it.

It will be good exercise for at least one of us.

Jon Image
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Sun 11th July 2010, 7:26am) *

Now, the whole thing about Error-Controlled Course-Engineering (ECCE) is that you must be able to admit the possibility of error into your thinking, and become aware of it when it happens — but that is the very thing that Wiki-Pontifical Wiki-Pilots are proscribed by their pretensions from doing.

Now, I know what you're thinking, but I'll let you go ahead and say it.

It will be good exercise for at least one of us.

Well, I've said some of it before. Cybernetic principles indeed simply required a closed quality control feedback loop and a mechanism to maximize the quality. That sounds simple, but the devil problem, as you point out, is how to define "quality." What's the metric? In biology it's survival and successful reproduction, which is not the redundancy that anti-Darwinists claim, because it's built on a deeper bedrock of some kind of adaption to capture the low-entropy energy flows in the environment, do it without being destroyed, and then use it to make more copies of yourself that do the same. And in the Deming-style process-control in industry the feedback metric is simple long term profit from repeat business from satisfied customers. So you cannot cheat your way into it-- not over the long term.

In engineering and the sciences, it's predictability that is the metric. Does the theory predict the future? Does the design perform the task (which is essentially the same thing)?

In artistic endeavors, these questions of improvement become woolier, because you're essentially working on audience appeal. Performance artists of all kinds hone their routines before small audiences before they open them or Broadway or try them on primetime. Politicians, too. The Gettysburg address reads wonderfully, but it's not that great a speech, because Lincoln never practiced it before an audience before giving it the first time. Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" speech reads like crap but sounds great in front of an audience, because he'd actually honed it by giving it numerous times for small audiences, before that big assembly on the Mall in Washington for the civil rights bill rally. All this is necessary.

So what IS Wikipedia? Right now, it's basically performance art, and not much more. There are none of the quality metrics that serve in science and industry. There are glimerings like article ratings, but no agreement as to how the ratings should work, and (more importantly) no proposals for how to improve the quality of articles of low quality at the governence level, except by screaching and complaining, until somebody who knows how to do it, does it. This is about as childish as complaining about the dust on the carpets, until finally mom gets out the vacuum. No business would run that way.

Were I the WMF CEO, the first marching orders I'd give my board would be to come up with some plan whereby the quality of WP could be rated by some method that its intended AUDIENCE would generally agree on. THEN, I'd want some way of MEASURING that objectively. You might have to have to solicit reader-user feedback ohmy.gif . THEN, you'd like some plan whereby various experiments could be done on various sections of WP (say, all articles that start with "A") whereby you could implement some program of editing to see if it was better than some OTHER plan that you were trying with all articles that start with "B". And so on. This is how every successful science, technology, and business work. That is how they all improve, to the extend that they do improve.

Take this out, and all you get is fighting and schisms, on the order of the religious wars of the last two millennia. And to some extent, the international and inter-state wars, in the era when no states were democracies. Democracies rarely go to war against other democracies-- the various feedback loops in democracy generally prevent people from doing something not in their long term interests. And you can run a business without democracy, but not successfully unless you have some objective feedback from some other thing (profit, the market, etc). If you insist on no democracy AND no objective quality control, you're stuck with no rudder at all, like nations of the world in their non-trade activities though human history. That hasn't been pretty. And as we've remarked, WP seems doomed to repeat it all, so long as it follows no improvement-model that has been successful on large scales, in the past.

MR
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Sun 11th July 2010, 5:29pm) *

Were I the WMF CEO …

Were you the WMF CEO, you would still be assuming that the purpose of Wikepedia Incorpulated is make Wikipedia into a high quality encyclopedia.

Which is precisely why you are not the WMF CEO.

For Moulton, with wub and squalour —

QUOTE(WikiFiddler on the Roof)

If I were a Wmf Chief —

Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum —

All day long I'd biddy biddy bum.

Jon tongue.gif
Moulton
Cybernetic principles indeed simply required a closed quality control feedback loop and a mechanism to maximize the quality. That sounds simple, but the devil problem, as you point out, is how to define "quality."

Defining the objective function is not the hard part. The hard part is constructing an accurate system model that can be inverted to compute the control maneuver that will gracefully drive the system to the desired goal state.
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Moulton @ Sun 11th July 2010, 5:49pm) *

Cybernetic principles indeed simply required a closed quality control feedback loop and a mechanism to maximize the quality. That sounds simple, but the devil problem, as you point out, is how to define "quality."

Defining the objective function is not the hard part. The hard part is constructing an accurate system model that can be inverted to compute the control maneuver that will gracefully drive the system to the desired goal state.

Only if you're concerned with time. Otherwise, any old random change (so long as it's small) has about a 50% chance of being a change in the right direction (thanks Ronald Fisher). For large random changes, it's less! And if you have a metric for improvement, you can use even random changes and still tell when you should keep something. and when you should ditch something. And you'll get a gift in the right direction, half the time. And know it.

Only in control theory, where you sweat about making most of the difference toward a local optimum all at once, in one fell swoop, do you have to start worrying about correct theories of how things work. But usually, systems are so complicated that you can't tell how they work. The nice thing about having a metric, is you don't NEED to know how they work. Just do what you're doing as long as things are improving, and you'll get there.

The problem with Wikipedia, is that it has no idea whether it's getting better or worse-- only that it's getting larger. And it has no idea what experiments it's doing at any one time, so it has no idea what to deliberately keep and what to deliberately toss. It's too much like politics in that regard (although other language wikis serve as natural "experiments" hardly anybody pays attention to them, as witness the de.wiki's experience with flagged revisions).

It's like our health-care system. You'd think we'd look at one of the better models out there (say the Swiss one, going now with universal insurance for 15 years) and say: "Hey, they said all the same things our conservatives did, at first, but now even their conservatives now like it." They get as good care as we do, for 80 cents on the dollar. And copy them some. But no. We have to reinvent the %*&%ing wheel. That's Wikipedia.
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(Moulton @ Sun 11th July 2010, 8:49pm) *

Cybernetic principles indeed simply required a closed quality control feedback loop and a mechanism to maximize the quality. That sounds simple, but the devil problem, as you point out, is how to define "quality".

Building a system from scratch to a given objective function is not the hard thing. The hard thing is identifying the objective function of system already rolling.

Well, it's the hard thing for some people.

Jon Image
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Sun 11th July 2010, 5:10pm) *

Were I the WMF CEO …

Were you the WMF CEO, you would still be assuming that the purpose of Wikepedia Incorpulated is make Wikipedia into a high quality encyclopedia.

Which is precisely why you are not the WMF CEO.

For Moulton, with wub and squalour —

QUOTE(WikiFiddler on the Roof)

Jon tongue.gif

Not too sure if Jon posts with all his fac – with all his f-a-c-u-l-t-i-e-s intact. tongue.gif
Jon Awbrey

Aristotle, “On The Soul”, A to Z
  1. The theories of the soul (psyche) handed down by our predecessors have been sufficiently discussed; now let us start afresh, as it were, and try to determine (diorisai) what the soul is, and what definition (logos) of it will be most comprehensive (koinotatos).
  2. We describe one class of existing things as substance (ousia), and this we subdivide into three: (1) matter (hyle), which in itself is not an individual thing, (2) shape (morphe) or form (eidos), in virtue of which individuality is directly attributed, and (3) the compound of the two.
  3. Matter is potentiality (dynamis), while form is realization or actuality (entelecheia), and the word actuality is used in two senses, illustrated by the possession of knowledge (episteme) and the exercise of it (theorein).
  4. Bodies (somata) seem to be pre-eminently substances, and most particularly those which are of natural origin (physica), for these are the sources (archai) from which the rest are derived.
  5. But of natural bodies some have life (zoe) and some have not; by life we mean the capacity for self-sustenance, growth, and decay.
  6. Every natural body (soma physikon), then, which possesses life must be substance, and substance of the compound type (synthete).
  7. But since it is a body of a definite kind, viz., having life, the body (soma) cannot be soul (psyche), for the body is not something predicated of a subject, but rather is itself to be regarded as a subject, i.e., as matter.
  8. So the soul must be substance in the sense of being the form of a natural body, which potentially has life. And substance in this sense is actuality.
  9. The soul, then, is the actuality of the kind of body we have described. But actuality has two senses, analogous to the possession of knowledge and the exercise of it.
  10. Clearly (phaneron) actuality in our present sense is analogous to the possession of knowledge; for both sleep (hypnos) and waking (egregorsis) depend upon the presence of the soul, and waking is analogous to the exercise of knowledge, sleep to its possession (echein) but not its exercise (energein).
  11. Now in one and the same person the possession of knowledge comes first.
  12. The soul may therefore be defined as the first actuality of a natural body potentially possessing life; and such will be any body which possesses organs (organikon).
  13. (The parts of plants are organs too, though very simple ones: e.g., the leaf protects the pericarp, and the pericarp protects the seed; the roots are analogous to the mouth, for both these absorb food.)
  14. If then one is to find a definition which will apply to every soul, it will be "the first actuality of a natural body possessed of organs".
  15. So one need no more ask (zetein) whether body and soul are one than whether the wax (keros) and the impression (schema) it receives are one, or in general whether the matter of each thing is the same as that of which it is the matter; for admitting that the terms unity and being are used in many senses, the paramount (kyrios) sense is that of actuality.
  16. We have, then, given a general definition of what the soul is: it is substance in the sense of formula (logos), i.e., the essence of such-and-such a body.
  17. Suppose that an implement (organon), e.g. an axe, were a natural body; the substance of the axe would be that which makes it an axe, and this would be its soul; suppose this removed, and it would no longer be an axe, except equivocally. As it is, it remains an axe, because it is not of this kind of body that the soul is the essence or formula, but only of a certain kind of natural body which has in itself a principle of movement and rest.
  18. We must, however, investigate our definition in relation to the parts of the body.
  19. If the eye were a living creature, its soul would be its vision; for this is the substance in the sense of formula of the eye. But the eye is the matter of vision, and if vision fails there is no eye, except in an equivocal sense, as for instance a stone or painted eye.
  20. Now we must apply what we have found true of the part to the whole living body. For the same relation must hold good of the whole of sensation to the whole sentient body qua sentient as obtains between their respective parts.
  21. That which has the capacity to live is not the body which has lost its soul, but that which possesses its soul; so seed and fruit are potentially bodies of this kind.
  22. The waking state is actuality in the same sense as the cutting of the axe or the seeing of the eye, while the soul is actuality in the same sense as the faculty of the eye for seeing, or of the implement for doing its work.
  23. The body is that which exists potentially; but just as the pupil and the faculty of seeing make an eye, so in the other case the soul and body make a living creature.
  24. It is quite clear, then, that neither the soul nor certain parts of it, if it has parts, can be separated from the body; for in some cases the actuality belongs to the parts themselves. Not but what there is nothing to prevent some parts being separated, because they are not actualities of any body.
  25. It is also uncertain (adelon) whether the soul as an actuality bears the same relation to the body as the sailor (ploter) to the ship (ploion).
  26. This must suffice as an attempt to determine in rough outline the nature of the soul.
Aristotle, “On The Soul”, in Aristotle, Volume 8, W.S. Hett (trans.), William Heinemann, London, UK, 1936, 1986.

Cited in Jon Awbrey, “Inquiry Driven Systems”, 1.3.9.3. The Formative Tension

Moulton
The Curse of Dimensionality

QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Sun 11th July 2010, 9:08pm) *
QUOTE(Moulton @ Sun 11th July 2010, 5:49pm) *
Only if you're concerned with time. Otherwise, any old random change (so long as it's small) has about a 50% chance of being a change in the right direction (thanks Ronald Fisher). For large random changes, it's less! And if you have a metric for improvement, you can use even random changes and still tell when you should keep something. and when you should ditch something. And you'll get a gift in the right direction, half the time. And know it.

That's true if you have one degree of freedom (like steering only left or right). But if you have more than one degree of freedom (also up or down, also faster or slower, also pitch and yaw, etc), then random perturbations become problematic, especially if some of them are already optimized. Once a parameter is close to its optimum, a perturbation in any direction is detrimental.

But the larger problem of the Curse of Dimensionality is that the search space becomes huge and most of the explorations are fruitless at best and counterproductive at worst. In medicine, such a treatment is said to be iatrogenic if all that exploratory to-ing and fro-ing is making the patient sicker.

Only in control theory, where you sweat about making most of the difference toward a local optimum all at once, in one fell swoop, do you have to start worrying about correct theories of how things work. But usually, systems are so complicated that you can't tell how they work. The nice thing about having a metric, is you don't NEED to know how they work. Just do what you're doing as long as things are improving, and you'll get there.

Evolution will eventually get there, but not in your lifetime, oh mortal physician. Most random mutations are fatal. Evolution succeeds because the population size is considerably greater than one. It doesn't matter if 99.9% of a generation die trying, as long as one of them calls "Bingo" and goes on living and reproducing his success.

The problem with Wikipedia, is that it has no idea whether it's getting better or worse-- only that it's getting larger. And it has no idea what experiments it's doing at any one time, so it has no idea what to deliberately keep and what to deliberately toss. It's too much like politics in that regard (although other language wikis serve as natural "experiments" hardly anybody pays attention to them, as witness the de.wiki's experience with flagged revisions).

A more insidious problem is that some treatment regimes (e.g. blocking, banning, and reverting) only seem to increase in popularity, without any consideration that they might be toxic practices which only serve to speed up the growth of the cancer.

It's like our health-care system. You'd think we'd look at one of the better models out there (say the Swiss one, going now with universal insurance for 15 years) and say: "Hey, they said all the same things our conservatives did, at first, but now even their conservatives now like it." They get as good care as we do, for 80 cents on the dollar. And copy them some. But no. We have to reinvent the %*&%ing wheel. That's Wikipedia.

The supreme irony of the project whose objective is to compile the sum of all human knowledge is that it systematically fails to consult that knowledge base when treating its own illness.

In the Game of Evolution, obliviously failing to notice what killed the species next door is not a very wise practice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.