Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ask 500 People : Poll
> Media Forums > Wikipedia in Blogland
Newsfood
Ask 500 People : Poll

In 2020, will Wikipedia still exist

"In 2020, will Wikipedia still exist -- that is, will it still be a free encyclopedia that's very widely used?"
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(Newsfood @ Fri 18th January 2008, 6:40am) *

"In 2020, will Wikipedia still exist -- that is, will it still be a free encyclopedia that's very widely used?"

I tried to register.

I am still waiting for the activation email.

If I don't get it soon I will chalk it up to yet another scam for collecting email addresses.

Jonny cool.gif
thekohser
QUOTE(Jonny Cache @ Fri 18th January 2008, 8:52am) *

I tried to register.

If I don't get it soon I will chalk it up to yet another scam for collecting email addresses.

Jonny cool.gif

I was able to vote by clicking the green "Vote" tab in the upper right corner of the map. No Registration was needed.

Greg
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(thekohser @ Fri 18th January 2008, 10:13am) *

QUOTE(Jonny Cache @ Fri 18th January 2008, 8:52am) *

I tried to register.

Jonny cool.gif

I was able to vote by clicking the green "Vote" tab in the upper right corner of the map. No Registration was needed.

Greg

D'Oh!

Jonny cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.