Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: David Gerard on Dicks, Encyclopedias, & F*cking Off
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > David Gerard
Piperdown
QUOTE(everyking @ Wed 24th October 2007, 2:28am) *

I noticed this comment from Gerard on the mailing list: "Precis: Cla68 has been a dick about this for quite some time, knew *precisely* how much of a dick he was being, and thoroughly deserved
the block, and probably a longer one. He's not here to write an encyclopedia."

It's unbelievable. Cla68 has sixteen FAs listed on his user page. This guy is absolutely one of the finest editors on the project, light years beyond Gerard, who mainly specializes in tormenting his fellow editors. I never cease to be amazed by this crap.

Garard's here to build an encyclopedia, folks. One unnotable WP admin autobiography at a time. See his comments on his friend Alison Wheeler's AutoBLP talkpage. She gets double GaryPoints for doublesocking on her own BLP too.

That's right up there withe Usenet being a reliable source. Wikipedians, go forth and find any Usenet Kooky post over the last 20 (more?) years and put it in the reference list of your fav article. Ignore all rules, and all that.

But David's getting better. It's been days since he's told anyone to "fuck off" on WP.
dogbiscuit
DG's user page:

I'm from Australia and live in Walthamstow, London with my wife and girlfriend and daughter and our four cats.

Why are Wikipedians so... Wikipedian (and proud of it)?
CaptainMidnight
QUOTE(dogbiscuit @ Tue 29th January 2008, 4:22am) *

DG's user page:

I'm from Australia and live in Walthamstow, London with my wife and girlfriend and daughter and our four cats.

Why are Wikipedians so... Wikipedian (and proud of it)?

His "wife and girlfriend"? What is he, a fundamentalist mormon?
Piperdown
alright alright, let's not get personal about someone's marital arrangements. that has nothing to do with how big of a flaming liar they are on WP.

And for most of the world has both a spouse and an lover or two, at least gerad is open about it while fundamentalist christian americans sneak the women and the booze behind Preacher Gantry's back.

Let's get back to what a big stinking pile of lies that gerard contributes to WP.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.