Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jimbo SMS of the Year
> Wikimedia Discussion > The Wikimedia Foundation
JohnA
http://www.smh.com.au/news/biztech/wikiped...4402516874.html

In 2004, Marsden, a former Fox News Channel commentator, pleaded guilty in Canada to criminally harassing an ex-boyfriend following their break-up. She was given one year's probation.

The chat transcript shows Wales going through proposed changes to Marsden's Wikipedia entry.

"Let's actually do this right now," Wales allegedly wrote.

"Because the last thing I want to do is take a break from f---ing your brains out all night to work on your wikipedia entry."

I think I'm actually jealous of Jimbo's willingness to put business before pleasure, if only for a few minutes. It would have been funnier if Jimbo had to edit Wikipedia while on the point of orgasm - I mean the spelling would be atrocious and the grammar rather difficult especially when you're trying to be NPOV with the biography of the person who's giving you head.

laugh.gif
JohnA
Incidentally this answers the question as to why Jimbo wanted to meet Daniel Brandt to discuss his bio.... laugh.gif
Disillusioned Lackey
QUOTE(JohnA @ Wed 5th March 2008, 5:45am) *

Incidentally this answers the question as to why Jimbo wanted to meet Daniel Brandt to discuss his bio.... laugh.gif

oh.my.

mellow.gif

My innocence is lost.

QUOTE(JohnA @ Wed 5th March 2008, 1:05am) *

I think I'm actually jealous of Jimbo's willingness to put business before pleasure, if only for a few minutes. It would have been funnier if Jimbo had to edit Wikipedia while on the point of orgasm - I mean the spelling would be atrocious and the grammar rather difficult especially when you're trying to be NPOV with the biography of the person who's giving you head.

This is making presumptions "without verifiable references"™ that Jimbo doesnt have performance problems.

He might be able to write long complicated communications while in such situations, for all we know.
Daniel Brandt
I wonder if Jimbo ever billed the Foundation for a trip to Alberta or Saskatchewan. I mean, Slim is about five years older, and she may be happily married for all I know, but she's handsome and from descriptions of her circa 1990, she was really quite far from being a virgin at that time.

On the other hand, Slim has a lot more class than Jimbo. Plus she's an educated person with some common sense when it comes to estimating social situations. She can see through Jimbo as easily as I can.

Rachel and Jimbo, on the other hand, are were perfect for each other.
thekohser
QUOTE(JohnA @ Wed 5th March 2008, 2:05am) *

It would have been funnier if Jimbo had to edit Wikipedia while on the point of orgasm - I mean the spelling would be atrocious and the grammar rather difficult...

How do you think [[Mzoli's Meats]] came to be?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.