Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SlimVirgin has to go and bring up the Piper again
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > SlimVirgin
Piperdown
You were quite happy that Piperdown be unblocked, even though he spent much of his life insulting me, and had made very few, if any, worthwhile contributions. Tony has contributed a great deal, so we should cut him some slack. SlimVirgin talk|edits 04:54, 17 July 2008 (UTC)

Should I go through this again? Slim, you're a liar. Should I go on further? Any point in bring this up again? I said I'm going to come back as PD2 on-WP if you liars keep on dredging it up.

No contributions? LOL. Taking a play from Tony's book and hoping no one will check the diffs? I started articles, fought your best buddy Gary Weiss and his socks, lost, gave up and walked away from his bullshit (and your protection of it....remember calling me a sockpuppet then erasing a polite query on why? sure you do. it's your modus operandi in not being accountable like the peasants are).
I was blocked by your lying buddy David Gerard a full month after backing off from Gary Weiss's Sock show. Guess I should have stayed in that drama and fought it that last month anyway.

I remember you and Sparkzilla, you hypocritical weasal.

I saw what you did with Bagley and Weiss.

I saw what you did to Pierre's BLP you lowlife.

I'm a proud "piece of shit". A buddy called me "the shit" just the other day with the highest of praise. It's a collquialism, perhaps you can add that to WP - but then it doesn't have anything to do with promoting PETA and ALF terrorists, lol.

Shall I open up a PD2 account just to answer lies on talk pages? I think I might have to answer some piece of shit trolls directly on that attack site, Wikipedia.
Cla68
QUOTE(Piperdown @ Fri 18th July 2008, 2:27am) *

You were quite happy that Piperdown be unblocked, even though he spent much of his life insulting me, and had made very few, if any, worthwhile contributions. Tony has contributed a great deal, so we should cut him some slack. SlimVirgin talk|edits 04:54, 17 July 2008 (UTC)

Should I go through this again? Slim, you're a liar. Should I go on further? Any point in bring this up again? I said I'm going to come back as PD2 on-WP if you liars keep on dredging it up.

No contributions? LOL. Taking a play from Tony's book and hoping no one will check the diffs? I started articles, fought your best buddy Gary Weiss and his socks, lost, gave up and walked away from his bullshit (and your protection of it....remember calling me a sockpuppet then erasing a polite query on why? sure you do. it's your modus operandi in not being accountable like the peasants are).
I was blocked by your lying buddy David Gerard a full month after backing off from Gary Weiss's Sock show. Guess I should have stayed in that drama and fought it that last month anyway.

I remember you and Sparkzilla, you hypocritical weasal.

I saw what you did with Bagley and Weiss.

I saw what you did to Pierre's BLP you lowlife.

I'm a proud "piece of shit". A buddy called me "the shit" just the other day with the highest of praise. It's a collquialism, perhaps you can add that to WP - but then it doesn't have anything to do with promoting PETA and ALF terrorists, lol.

Shall I open up a PD2 account just to answer lies on talk pages? I think I might have to answer some piece of shit trolls directly on that attack site, Wikipedia.

I placed this attack on you along with a link to your contributions list in my evidence section:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=226186357
Piperdown
You know Cla68, I forgot to mention one of the sleaziest things I ever witnessed in my < 6 months on WP.....

Slimvirgin's behaviour on your RFA.

The other dozen separate dramas where I saw her abuse every WP rule in the book and get away with it (must be the purty dancing girl on her talk page, charming all the boys - you go, cougar!) wasn't as blatantly dishonest and viscous as that samestateasWordbomb case.

Thats right - SlimVirgin canvassed lies about Cla68 because he dared to objectively address the absurdity that was Gary Weiss's Autobiography BLP, multi-sock WP:OWN, and blatant book-spamming across a dozen articles.

I don't think Cla68 even had any idea about Slimmy and Gary having e-mail fun and games with Mr Bagley.

And of course Patrick Byrne, common enemy of Ms Mack and Weiss, had nothing to do with her behaviour concerning Gary's abuse of WP and her aiding and abetting it.

Nothing I'm sure. Guffaw.
that one guy
you notice everything she is saying never contains any diff links?
guy
QUOTE(Piperdown @ Fri 18th July 2008, 3:49am) *

I saw her abuse every WP rule in the book and get away with it (must be the purty dancing girl on her talk page, charming all the boys - you go, cougar!)

I'm sure there's something in that, plus her username, but there must be more or the people who attacked PL, Londoneye and especially Taxwoman would have been lynched.
Neil
Are you suggesting if SV's username was "ChunkyHumper", she would have been banninated by now? I'm not sure I believe that, although many WR and WP threads would be a lot funnier to read.

Is there a word for the act of assuming a name that has certain connotations in order to make people form the wrong assumptions about you?

Like Homer Simpson calling himself "Max Power" so everyone thinks he's cool.

It's not nominative determinism, but it's a bit similar ...
Aloft
QUOTE(Neil @ Fri 18th July 2008, 6:19am) *

Is there a word for the act of assuming a name that has certain connotations in order to make people form the wrong assumptions about you?

Maybe we should ask "Candi."
Viridae
If anyone knows how to use adblock to get rid of that idiotic dancing girl please do say. I couldnt work it out.
Obesity
QUOTE(Neil @ Fri 18th July 2008, 11:19am) *

Are you suggesting if SV's username was "ChunkyHumper", she would have been banninated by now? I'm not sure I believe that, although many WR and WP threads would be a lot funnier to read.

Like Homer Simpson calling himself "Max Power" so everyone thinks he's cool.

It's not nominative determinism, but it's a bit similar ...

ChunkyHumper? eww.....

Along similar lines, User:FatSexuallyActive was promptly blocked earlier this year.
Disillusioned Lackey
QUOTE(Obesity @ Fri 18th July 2008, 8:53am) *

ChunkyHumper? eww.....

I move that we all call her that for the rest of her online life on Wikipedia.

Or just in general. rolleyes.gif

An added benefit:
If we call her "Chunkyhumper" she can no longer "perform" her trademark SV bitch and moan™ about how we are "ruining her livelihood". wink.gif

.... because the best (or worst) thing to do with (to) weirdos like her, is to take away her sympathy mileage.
Ashibaka
You've gotta love phrases like "much of his life". Wikipedia is her "livelihood" and someone's editing history is his "life"? It's time for a vacation.

edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Req...ls_by_User:Shii
guy
QUOTE(Ashibaka @ Sun 20th July 2008, 8:56pm) *

Careful; you may be hit by WP:CLOWN.
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Ashibaka @ Sun 20th July 2008, 11:56am) *

You've gotta love phrases like "much of his life". Wikipedia is her "livelihood" and someone's editing history is his "life"? It's time for a vacation.

====SlimVirgin awarded a free trip to Bermuda====
1) The Wikimedia Foundation is instructed to give SlimVirgin a free trip to [[Bermuda]] and pay for her to stay there as long as she likes, provided she does not use a computer during her stay. The Wikimedia Foundation will also pay for SlimVirgin to have infinite martinis. SlimVirgin may return to Wikipedia as soon as she promises not to post any more hypothetical job interviews to [[WP:AN/I]].

:'''Comment by others:'''
::In case she has a different preference in exotic destinations, perhaps this should be amended to permit her to choose any island of the Atlantic or Pacific oceans. [[User:Dtobias|*Dan T.*]] ([[User talk:Dtobias|talk]]) 20:37, 20 July 2008 (UTC)

Worthy of WR comment. What island would you like to see SV go to permanently?

1) St. Helena
2) Devil's Island
3) One of the Dry Tortugas
4) Pitcairn Island
5) Molokini (may need some legal changes; alternately she could be reclassed as seabird)
6) Other

prospero
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Sun 20th July 2008, 6:59pm) *

QUOTE(Ashibaka @ Sun 20th July 2008, 11:56am) *

====SlimVirgin awarded a free trip to Bermuda====
1) The Wikimedia Foundation is instructed to give SlimVirgin a free trip to [[Bermuda]] and pay for her to stay there as long as she likes, provided she does not use a computer during her stay. The Wikimedia Foundation will also pay for SlimVirgin to have infinite martinis. SlimVirgin may return to Wikipedia as soon as she promises not to post any more hypothetical job interviews to [[WP:AN/I]].

:'''Comment by others:'''
::In case she has a different preference in exotic destinations, perhaps this should be amended to permit her to choose any island of the Atlantic or Pacific oceans. [[User:Dtobias|*Dan T.*]] ([[User talk:Dtobias|talk]]) 20:37, 20 July 2008 (UTC)

1) St. Helena
2) Devil's Island
3) One of the Dry Tortugas
4) Pitcairn Island
5) Molokini (may need some legal changes; alternately she could be reclassed as seabird)
6) Other

The bikini islands
Ashibaka
QUOTE(guy @ Sun 20th July 2008, 10:41pm) *

Careful; you may be hit by WP:CLOWN.

Really, the day Wikipedia starts treating Arbcom as a Wikipedia Supreme Court is the day I'm out of there with a bang. I mean, my statement in a previous case nearly got me desysopped but I'm proud of it. Do you know why?

Internet.
dtobias

Gilligan's?
The Adversary

Virgin Islands?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.