Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wiki-Wobblies Of The World Unite!
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
Jon Awbrey
It has become abundantly evident that all pretenses made by the Wikimedia Foundation and its agents are false pretenses.

All goods and services that the Wikimedia Foundation has acquired under those pretenses are goods and services acquired under false pretenses.

In particular, all pretenses of autonomy, independence, and self-governing sovereignty among the International Wikipedias and the Special Interest Wikisites operated by the Wikimedia Foundation have been demonstrated to be false pretenses.

In consequence of these facts, it is high time that contributors formerly misled by the false pretenses of the Wikimedia Foundation begin to reclaim whatever proportion of those good and services they can reclaim.

Jon cool.gif
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Tue 16th September 2008, 10:10am) *

It has become abundantly evident that all pretenses made by the Wikimedia Foundation and its agents are false pretenses.

All goods and services that the Wikimedia Foundation has acquired under those pretenses are goods and services acquired under false pretenses.

In particular, all pretenses of autonomy, independence, and self-governing sovereignty among the International Wikipedias and the Special Interest Wikisites operated by the Wikimedia Foundation have been demonstrated to be false pretenses.

In consequence of these facts, it is high time that contributors formerly misled by the false pretenses of the Wikimedia Foundation begin to reclaim whatever proportion of those good and services they can reclaim.

Jon cool.gif

As one who is pretty sure that Utah's firing squads merely finished the job that poor bourgois shopkeep Morrison started, may I ask you to quit meatpuppeting for Joe Hill? I know everybody feels entitled to push their cause at any price, but this particular guy is socking in Hell.

I dreamed I saw Joe Hill last night
Alive as you or me,
Said I to Joe, "You reek of bull...
"That's no surprize," said he.

"I made that little story up
About the jealous hubby
And if I'd had a bit more time
I'd have a tale less crummy.

"So do not mourn, but organize
And meanwhile here I'll sit.
But tell your friends on the future web
That Mormons can smell shit."

=================

That's my message channelling Hill, to Mantanmoreland, there. Delivered.

Jon Awbrey
Thanks, I needed that, I was beginning to wonder if there were any yucks coming at all this month.

In ♥-felt grassitude, I spare you my ♥-rending rendition of the Moody Booze Tuesday Afternoon.

Jon cool.gif
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Tue 16th September 2008, 2:32pm) *

Thanks, I needed that, I was beginning to wonder if there were any yucks coming at all this month.

In ♥-felt grassitude, I spare you my ♥-rending rendition of the Moody Booze Tuesday Afternoon.

Jon cool.gif

I'm looking at myself, reflections of my socks,
It's just the kind of day to PM my own box.
With drunken swaying through the fairyland of lies,
Sometimes I see the mirror with my other guise (guys)...

Tuesday afternoon...
♥ ph34r.gif
dogbiscuit
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Tue 16th September 2008, 10:51pm) *

QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Tue 16th September 2008, 2:32pm) *

Jon cool.gif

I'm looking at myself, reflections of my socks,
It's just the kind of day to PM my own box.
With drunken swaying through the fairyland of lies,
Sometimes I see the mirror with my other guise (guys)...

Tuesday afternoon...
♥ ph34r.gif

Now to suit our great computer, you're magnetic ink.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.