Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How to get SlimVirgin to believe something
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > SlimVirgin
Giggy
Looking through SV's userspace to try and find a talk archive, since there isn't a link on her talk page (yes, that makes me a stalker... ph34r.gif ), I stumbled across User talk:SlimVirgin/How to get SlimVirgin to believe something. The creator also made one for Jimbo

QUOTE(71.212.16.153)
1. Take the opposite viewpoint. 2. Insult Wikipedia. 3. PROFIT!

I think some people here would have some other suggestions for step 2... rolleyes.gif
Herschelkrustofsky
QUOTE(Giggy @ Sat 25th October 2008, 3:39pm) *

Looking through SV's userspace to try and find a talk archive, since there isn't a link on her talk page (yes, that makes me a stalker... ph34r.gif ), I stumbled across User talk:SlimVirgin/How to get SlimVirgin to believe something.
It has been deleted already, no doubt by another devoted reader of the Review.
Giggy
QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Sun 26th October 2008, 9:10am) *

QUOTE(Giggy @ Sat 25th October 2008, 3:39pm) *

Looking through SV's userspace to try and find a talk archive, since there isn't a link on her talk page (yes, that makes me a stalker... ph34r.gif ), I stumbled across User talk:SlimVirgin/How to get SlimVirgin to believe something.
It has been deleted already, no doubt by another devoted reader of the Review.

L'Aquatique forgot to delete the companion page in Jimbo's userspace. Clearly not dedicated enough. (It's the same content on both pages, for the record.)
Son of a Yeti
QUOTE(Giggy @ Sat 25th October 2008, 4:38pm) *

L'Aquatique forgot to delete the companion page in Jimbo's userspace. Clearly not dedicated enough. (It's the same content on both pages, for the record.)

Master of Puppets was dedicated enough.

By the way, you need to have some really good supporters to survive on WP with a username like this wacko.gif
LamontStormstar
Can someone please post the contents here?
Giggy
QUOTE(LamontStormstar @ Thu 30th October 2008, 4:29pm) *

QUOTE(Giggy @ Sun 26th October 2008, 8:39am) *

QUOTE(71.212.16.153)
1. Take the opposite viewpoint. 2. Insult Wikipedia. 3. PROFIT!

Viridae
QUOTE(LamontStormstar @ Thu 30th October 2008, 5:29pm) *

The IP quote in the opening post is the contents.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.