Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Akahele creates Wikipedia Art remixes
> Media Forums > Wikipedia in Blogland
the fieryangel
You can read about the Kohs-Wehage collaboration here, listen to the musical score here or just watch the video below.

Akahele encourages other artists to participate in this initiative by creating their own Wikipedia Art Remixes, uploading the remixed Wikipedia Art Work somewhere on the Internet (youtube, vimeo, flickr, Facebook, your own site), and then sending a link to: remix [at] wikipediaart [dot] org.

Come on, Somey! You know you want to! You too, Moulton!
thekohser
Thanks for posting this, Paul.

I guess everyone's struck dumb by my Shatner-esque oratory skills.
Kato
I was pretty confused at first as to what was going on, but on a second viewing I was in hysterics.

Great work, guys. laugh.gif
the fieryangel
QUOTE(Kato @ Fri 5th June 2009, 5:21pm) *

I was pretty confused at first as to what was going on, but on a second viewing I was in hysterics.

Great work, guys. laugh.gif

I think that Greg is an extremely promising performance artist. Now that we've hit the big time at the Venice Biennale, his market value is going to go through the roof.

Wouldn't anyone like to commission some Kohs original Wikipedia performance art? Maybe he'll give discounts to WR members?
Moulton
QUOTE(the fieryangel @ Fri 5th June 2009, 3:03pm) *
Wouldn't anyone like to commission some Kohs original Wikipedia performance art? Maybe he'll give discounts to WR members?

How are you guys at singing atrocious song parodies?
the fieryangel
QUOTE(Moulton @ Fri 5th June 2009, 7:05pm) *

QUOTE(the fieryangel @ Fri 5th June 2009, 3:03pm) *

How are you guys at singing atrocious song parodies?

Just send the links to the WP Art guys...I'm sure that they'll put 'em into the project....
emesee
laugh.gif that video is significantly funny!

smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.