Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Classic SlimVirgin
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > SlimVirgin
LessHorrid vanU
With just one post to ANI, SV manages to create sufficient drama to get Giano blocked and the Advisory Board he has been advocating on behalf of buried with him.

I realise that a lot of discussion has been already made on the Durova thread, but here she has again been used as a pawn for SV's purposes. It is Giano's attacks on Durova that SV detailed, where Durova herself - although stung - was not demanding sanction against Giano. Of interest is that just a little while ago SV was sounding out G on his talkpages regarding a united front against ArbCom - but such is SV's distaste for the Advisory Board that all previous alliances (and enmities, I am uncertain that D and SV are the best of Wikipals recently) are disregarded in the effort to destroy it.

I know all this has been noted before in other instances, but I am just indicating that the there is no differences between the old and current SlimVirgin, at least in their methods.
RMHED
QUOTE(LessHorrid vanU @ Fri 17th July 2009, 10:13pm) *

With just one post to ANI, SV manages to create sufficient drama to get Giano blocked and the Advisory Board he has been advocating on behalf of buried with him.

I realise that a lot of discussion has been already made on the Durova thread, but here she has again been used as a pawn for SV's purposes. It is Giano's attacks on Durova that SV detailed, where Durova herself - although stung - was not demanding sanction against Giano. Of interest is that just a little while ago SV was sounding out G on his talkpages regarding a united front against ArbCom - but such is SV's distaste for the Advisory Board that all previous alliances (and enmities, I am uncertain that D and SV are the best of Wikipals recently) are disregarded in the effort to destroy it.

I know all this has been noted before in other instances, but I am just indicating that the there is no differences between the old and current SlimVirgin, at least in their methods.

Well if Giano will keep handing ammunition to the enemy he really mustn't be surprised if they then go and use it against him.

Giano has a martyr complex that wont be fulfilled until he's banned.
Giano
QUOTE(RMHED @ Fri 17th July 2009, 10:21pm) *

Well if Giano will keep handing ammunition to the enemy he really mustn't be surprised if they then go and use it against him.

No, I'm holding a hand of trumps.

Giano
Cla68
Here's another example. As SV presses Rootology to post his off-wiki communication about the advisory board, Rootology asks her about hers, and SV's response is that she communicated "briefly" with Jimbo, among others, with "none of it particularly meaningful."

Umm, SV, are we supposed to believe that you happened to email Jimbo to ask how he was doing and what he's been up to lately, and he responded with something like, "Fine! how have you been?" I think, perhaps, that instead you wrote him a strident note of protest over his support for the advisory council and he responded by blowing you off, which of course would be "not particularly meaningful" in your book, but which would be significant for other interested parties since it would show that Jimbo had no interest in your opinion on this particular topic.

SV, if you don't want to have a reputation for being dishonest, then don't be. If you don't care, well then, by all means feel free to continue to behave this way.
RMHED
QUOTE(Giano @ Fri 17th July 2009, 10:55pm) *

QUOTE(RMHED @ Fri 17th July 2009, 10:21pm) *

No, I'm holding a hand of trumps.

Giano

So you're planning to trump the chumps?

Be careful they don't change the rules on you midway through the game.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.