Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just what every encyclopedia needs...
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles
A Horse With No Name
...this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Why_Won%27t_M...Eat_My_Diarrhea
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(A Horse With No Name @ Wed 25th November 2009, 12:26pm) *

Just file it under Volunteer Defecations On The Rise …

Hey! and learn to post more pretty links, will ya …

Jon hrmph.gif
Text
Since there's a picture of a parakeet, it also needs a picture of diarrhea to explain things better.
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(Text @ Wed 25th November 2009, 1:14pm) *

Since there's a picture of a parakeet, it also needs a picture of diarrhea to explain things better.

2 ez …

Ja Ja sick.gif
Herschelkrustofsky
Once again, a case where Wikipedia probably does have a better article than what is found in a conventional encyclopedia.
victim of censorship
QUOTE(A Horse With No Name @ Wed 25th November 2009, 5:26pm) *

Is this what is met by the Jimmy Juicers as "The Sum of all Human Knowledge".
gomi
Can't we start a meme labeled "Why won't Jimbo Wales eat my parakeet?"

I mean, really -- we'd at least get SlimVirgin to weigh in on that one. If we did "Why won't Jimbo Wales' parakeet acknowledge the Holocaust?", we might get Jayjg t oout himself -- who knows?

EricBarbour
As is said here,
Manipulating Google and Google Trends is pretty easy.
Cimorene
QUOTE(A Horse With No Name @ Wed 25th November 2009, 5:26pm) *

The "sum of all human knowledge", eh?

Wow. Just wow.
Mentifisto
Well, if it is *truly* becoming a popular meme on the Internet at large and several journalistic sources actually dedicate some time to talk about poop then you can't blame WP, but the world. Really, WP is like a third party observer... it's not even supposed to influence the memes themselves, although perhaps it has become a cultural entity as well.
Cock-up-over-conspiracy
QUOTE(gomi @ Thu 26th November 2009, 8:11am) *
Can't we start a meme labeled "Why won't Jimbo Wales eat my parakeet?"

Jimbo Wales ate my parakeet ... My parakeet would go down on Jimbo Wales if only it could fly to Amsterdam ???

Back on topic to "Just what every encyclopedia needs ..." more fuck movies.

See: List of films that most frequently use the word "fuck"

Someone *really* sat down and counted them all!?!

This one is really going to help the kids in Africa with their "fucking" homework.
Cimorene
QUOTE(Mentifisto @ Fri 27th November 2009, 9:22am) *

Well, if it is *truly* becoming a popular meme on the Internet at large and several journalistic sources actually dedicate some time to talk about poop then you can't blame WP, but the world. Really, WP is like a third party observer... it's not even supposed to influence the memes themselves, although perhaps it has become a cultural entity as well.

I'm all for including most notable topics, but wouldn't mind at all if all the moronic internet meme articles were deleted.

There's a difference between an encyclopedia and a massive collection of general cruft.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.