Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BEERNUT (Goethean) Pissing on Hal Moore
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles > Biographies of Living Persons
victim of censorship
Beer nut is at it again. He can't help himself and his hate filled religion of anti American bullshit by desecrating an American hero and service man, Hal Moore. Gothean edit war to defile a mans reputation. BLP notice board about Hal Moore
What ever Hal More do to Mr [(first name) (last name) who lives (address)] A.K.A Goethen???

Goethean (T-C-L-K-R-D) modus operandi and edit history as some kind of NEW AGE BEER NUT, now boarders an a typical modern cultist. The dependence of a founder/book, the withdraw from mainstream, the us vers them mentality. All the signs.

Goethean focus hate for Western Culture and American values are becoming a fixation which bodes ill will in the future.

Any rate, I thought Beer nut needs a little light of day, in order to slow his path of hate on Wikipedia.
Somey
QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Sat 12th December 2009, 11:43pm) *
Beer nut is at it again. He can't help himself and his hate filled religion of anti American bullshit by desecrating an American hero and service man, Hal Moore. Gothean edit war to defile a mans reputation. BLP notice board about Hal Moore
What ever Hal More do to Mr [(first name) (last name) who lives (address)] A.K.A Goethen???

I dunno, but if Goethean can't even spell "supremacist" correctly, he shouldn't be adding that sort of material into a BLP.

(Edit) Oh dear, they're doing this serially, with a whole bunch of people - here's Clint Johnson, Kathy Shaidle... This is just like the thing with the Intelligent Design petition. Non-notable smear trivia in BLP's - this should help. Everyone who appears on that show must, without exception, be a white supremacist goes the standard thought-process, as I recall.

Wikipedia, up to its old tricks, just like always. Good catch, Mr. Victim.
victim of censorship
QUOTE(Somey @ Sun 13th December 2009, 5:53am) *

QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Sat 12th December 2009, 11:43pm) *

I dunno, but if Goethean can't even spell "supremacist" correctly, he shouldn't be adding that sort of material into a BLP.

(Edit) Oh dear, they're doing this serially, with a whole bunch of people - here's Clint Johnson, Kathy Shaidle... This is just like the thing with the Intelligent Design petition. Non-notable smear trivia in BLP's - this should help. Everyone who appears on that show must, without exception, be a white supremacist goes the standard thought-process, as I recall.

Wikipedia, up to its old tricks, just like always. Good catch, Mr. Victim.

The logic is this... I was seen in the same room as C, Manson, then I must be part of the "Family" (Charles little cult). Guilt by association, Hasty Generalization. These are the standard tool kit of Goehthen and his friends in the Integral movement.

As my mom always said... Cockroaches don't like the light....

Thanks smile.gif

Ps.. was on the Goethean (T-C-L-K-R-D) Wikipedia user page some fun with beernut here and here and was able to smoke out more Goethean Integral movement friends.. Abecedare (T-C-L-K-R-D)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.