Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Andrés Aguirre
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles > Biographies of Living Persons
thekohser
When I first saw it, I had a hunch that most of this article was bull crap.

Andrés Alberto Aguirre Lara (born June 7, 1989 in Mexico City, Mexico), best known as La Paquita, is a Mexican goalkeeper. He currently plays for Mexican Third Division club Deportivo Iztacalco Los Valedores.

Nickname

La Paquita's nickname origin is due to his facial resemblance to popular Mexican female singer Paquita la del Barrio.

Personal life

La Paquita has a girlfriend called "Lady Laura". They have had some troubles since La Paquitas being famous. They broke up during the pre-season of Los Valedores de Iztacalco in Acapulco due to La Paquita's cheating on Lady Laura, but now they are together again.

However, the last man to edit it was "Wizardman", a trusted ArbCom member, so you know it's good content.
Milton Roe
QUOTE(thekohser @ Wed 20th January 2010, 1:08pm) *

When I first saw it, I had a hunch that most of this article was bull crap.

Andrés Alberto Aguirre Lara (born June 7, 1989 in Mexico City, Mexico), best known as La Paquita, is a Mexican goalkeeper. He currently plays for Mexican Third Division club Deportivo Iztacalco Los Valedores.

Nickname

La Paquita's nickname origin is due to his facial resemblance to popular Mexican female singer Paquita la del Barrio.

Personal life

La Paquita has a girlfriend called "Lady Laura". They have had some troubles since La Paquitas being famous. They broke up during the pre-season of Los Valedores de Iztacalco in Acapulco due to La Paquita's cheating on Lady Laura, but now they are together again.

However, the last man to edit it was "Wizardman", a trusted ArbCom member, so you know it's good content.

He's listed as goalkeeper here: http://www.citizendia.org/Deportivo_Iztacalco.

The stats are the same, but nothing to support the personal life. Of this 19 y.o. not very notable Mexican goalie. dry.gif
CharlotteWebb
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Wed 20th January 2010, 8:19pm) *

The stats are the same, but nothing to support the personal life. Of this 19 y.o. not very notable Mexican goalie. dry.gif

Please tell me you noticed this is a mirrored copy of the WP article about Deportivo Iztacalco.

Incidentally, Mr. Sanger might have a case against the registrant of this domain, being the plural form of you-know-what.
Milton Roe
QUOTE(CharlotteWebb @ Wed 20th January 2010, 1:23pm) *

QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Wed 20th January 2010, 8:19pm) *

Please tell me you noticed this is a mirrored copy of the WP article about Deportivo Iztacalco.

Incidentally, Mr. Sanger might have a case against the registrant of this domain, being the plural form of you-know-what.

Oh, shit, caught again by assumptions. I figured it was Citizendium so it MUST be origiinal. rolleyes.gif
thekohser
I still haven't gotten a barnstar or a wiki-hug or anything for this work that I did.
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(thekohser @ Fri 22nd January 2010, 3:18pm) *

I still haven't gotten a barnstar or a wiki-hug or anything for this work that I did.

Take a number …

Jon Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.