Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone good with either DPL or semanticwiki?
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion > MediaWiki Software
SB_Johnny
Does anyone here know why this table isn't lining up? The text shouldn't be wrapping the photo, and the regional results should be under the regional results header.

I'd like to do a bit of promoting for the new clock, but our techie guru has disappeared and I'm completely at sea when it comes to what all the little DPL symbols do unhappy.gif.
Moulton
That DPL language and syntax is worse than Klingon.

I tweaked the column separator tokens a tad, and I think I got the correct results. See if that's what you wanted.
A User
QUOTE(SB_Johnny @ Mon 17th May 2010, 8:18pm) *

Does anyone here know why this table isn't lining up? The text shouldn't be wrapping the photo, and the regional results should be under the regional results header.

I'd like to do a bit of promoting for the new clock, but our techie guru has disappeared and I'm completely at sea when it comes to what all the little DPL symbols do unhappy.gif.

Nice project you've got there.
MC10
QUOTE(Moulton @ Mon 17th May 2010, 3:49am) *

That DPL language and syntax is worse than Klingon.

I tweaked the column separator tokens a tad, and I think I got the correct results. See if that's what you wanted.

It looks pretty good now. (I agree that the DPL language looks horrifying.)
Moulton
Whoever wrote it should be stigmatized by being made a member of the group named "Ottavas".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.