Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nihiltres also plagiarizes
> Wikimedia Discussion > The Wikipedia Annex
thekohser
June 2nd, I had the idea of redirecting the Wikipedia page Bochartus to the more familiar Samuel Bochart page. I made a public point of this idea of mine.

June 4th, Nihiltres implements my exact plan, without a bit of credit to the originator of the idea.

I hope Michael Frank of Pointe Claire, Quebec never has to apply for a job where plagiarism is frowned upon.
Milton Roe
QUOTE(thekohser @ Sun 6th June 2010, 5:52pm) *

June 2nd, I had the idea of redirecting the Wikipedia page Bochartus to the more familiar Samuel Bochart page. I made a public point of this idea of mine.

June 4th, Nihiltres implements my exact plan, without a bit of credit to the originator of the idea.

I hope Michael Frank of Pointe Claire, Quebec never has to apply for a job where plagiarism is frowned upon.

You can't have any good ideas: you are banniated. A ghost. Your screams and shouts are therefore but gentle breezes on the brows of staunch and loyal Wikipedians-- not noticed. Perhaps a source of inspiration, or perhaps not. In any case, no credit given, anymore than to the wind and the Sun or Larry Sanger....

happy.gif
A Horse With No Name
QUOTE(thekohser @ Sun 6th June 2010, 8:52pm) *

Are there any openings on Arbcom? He would seem quite at home there - and if he possesses a vindictive personality and is at least 200 pounds overweight, there is certainly a seat for him! smile.gif
EricBarbour
QUOTE(A Horse With No Name @ Mon 7th June 2010, 6:13am) *
Are there any openings on Arbcom? He would seem quite at home there - and if he possesses a vindictive personality and is at least 200 pounds overweight, there is certainly a seat for him! smile.gif

Who needs the 200 pounds, when you have a sleazy mind like Nihiltres?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.