Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deliberately Or Persistently Insipid (DOPI)
> Wikimedia Discussion > Meta Discussion
Jon Awbrey

’Nuff Said

Moulton
No matter how many times I read that, I still don't know what you have in mind when you refer to British Pedium (or the BP Model). Both are unreferenced handles.
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(Moulton @ Fri 18th June 2010, 10:06am) *

No matter how many times I read that, I still don't know what you have in mind when you refer to British Pedium (or the BP Model). Both are unreferenced handles.

Can someone please help Moilton? He seems to have trouble reading BRUTISH ANGLISH.

I mean, U Know, unless it's UN ethical to do so …

Eh, Too, Jon tongue.gif
Moulton
Well, that was unhelpful.
Moulton
ulsterman
QUOTE(Moulton @ Fri 18th June 2010, 3:06pm) *

QUOTE(Moulton @ Fri 18th June 2010, 4:10pm) *

This seems to be turning into a circular argument.
Moulton
When I first posted that (in the original thread where it appeared), JA kicked the comment out into a discard thread.

So I reposted in back in the original thread, whereupon he kicked his own original comment (and my reposted assertion) into yet a different discard thread.

It's evidence that JA is sometimes a tad hypocritical when it comes to practicing what he preaches about Inquiry.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.