Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jéské Couriano blocks himself forever
> Wikimedia Discussion > The Wikipedia Annex
Rick
That arrogant little jerk has finally let his unpleasant behaviour get the better of him, and so he has blocked himself indefinitely.
CharlotteWebb
QUOTE(Rick @ Sat 26th June 2010, 4:49am) *

That arrogant little jerk has finally let his unpleasant behaviour get the better of him, and so he has blocked himself indefinitely.

Cool. bored.gif
Killiondude
QUOTE(Rick @ Fri 25th June 2010, 9:49pm) *

Wait, you don't like Jeske?
Ottava
QUOTE(Rick @ Sat 26th June 2010, 12:49am) *

Omg, liek, totally.
EricBarbour
Poor, poor little Jeske. So, so put upon.

(I think it's got something to do with this. evilgrin.gif
And just for dramatic effect, Rodhullandemu is still a dick.)
Cock-up-over-conspiracy
QUOTE(EricBarbour @ Sat 26th June 2010, 5:21am) *

And just for dramatic effect, Rodhullandemu is still a dick.)

Let us not ennoble him with such a sentiment. Cocks ... in the right place ... are wonderful things.

Let us ever more say ...

Rodhullandemu is like one of those bobbing turds which one just cannot flush down the pan despite however many times one tries.

Nothing but a stick and a big bucket of cold water is going to get rid of him ... he is like a randy Jack Russell glued to Jimbo's ankle.
A Horse With No Name
QUOTE(Ottava @ Sat 26th June 2010, 1:10am) *

QUOTE(Rick @ Sat 26th June 2010, 12:49am) *

Omg, liek, totally.

It is not the first time he's done that: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...%C3%A9+Couriano

The guy needs a girlfriend / a job / a life.
Rick
And he's repeatedly unblocked then reblocked himself to "deal with raids", and for this, haas been punished, by Tiptoety, THE ONE ADMIN I REALLY TRULY HATE, LOATHE, AND DESPISE, might I add, and now he's been de-sysopped.
A Horse With No Name
QUOTE(Rick @ Mon 12th July 2010, 8:11am) *

And he's repeatedly unblocked then reblocked himself to "deal with raids", and for this, haas been punished, by Tiptoety, THE ONE ADMIN I REALLY TRULY HATE, LOATHE, AND DESPISE, might I add, and now he's been de-sysopped.

So, if you were to wake up one morning and find Tiptoety taking a shower in your bathroom, how would you react? ermm.gif
Zoloft
QUOTE(A Horse With No Name @ Mon 12th July 2010, 12:40pm) *

QUOTE(Rick @ Mon 12th July 2010, 8:11am) *

So, if you were to wake up one morning and find Tiptoety taking a shower in your bathroom, how would you react? ermm.gif

I don't know about Rick, but if this happened to me, I'd flush the toilet and listen to the screaming.
A Horse With No Name
I do like how MZMcBride shows up on the Jeske talk page and begins fixating on the poor guy's testicles.

Which leads us to today's music video - a tribute to the well-endowed Southern gentlemen:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.