Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Talk:Eating pussy
> Wikimedia Discussion > The Wikipedia Annex
Eva Destruction
Apropos of not much, but the oh-so-earnest discussion at Talk:Eating pussy is hilarious.
A Horse With No Name

"It's a wonder I'm here at all, you know. My pussy got soakin' wet. I had to dry it out in front of the fire before I left."
Cock-up-over-conspiracy
Surely it is a telling state of affairs when there is no eat cock or even suck cock page. It suggests a certain communal misogyny.

Does it really belong in an encyclopedia?
Alison
QUOTE(Eva Destruction @ Mon 12th July 2010, 8:37am) *

Apropos of not much, but the oh-so-earnest discussion at Talk:Eating pussy is hilarious.

Reminds me of the old usenet group alt.cooking.chat (and alt.cooking.chien)
Peter Damian
QUOTE(Eva Destruction @ Mon 12th July 2010, 4:37pm) *

I see the horrible wannabe GiftigerWunsch is plastered all over it. I suspect he is a minor (from his constant references to 'what his parents say').
Alison
QUOTE(Peter Damian @ Tue 13th July 2010, 10:35am) *

I see the horrible wannabe GiftigerWunsch is plastered all over it. I suspect he is a minor (from his constant references to 'what his parents say').

"Giftiger Wunsch" = "Toxic Desire" in English blink.gif
Peter Damian
QUOTE(Alison @ Tue 13th July 2010, 6:37pm) *

QUOTE(Peter Damian @ Tue 13th July 2010, 10:35am) *

"Giftiger Wunsch" = "Toxic Desire" in English blink.gif

Or poison wish, as in the 'Monkey's Paw'.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.