Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Krusty the Clown
> Wikimedia Discussion > The Wikipedia Annex
tarantino
Which wikipedia admin does a killer impression of Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofsky? The answer can be found on wikimedia servers.

I'll award a barnstar to the first correct answer.
Herschelkrustofsky
This topic is of some interest to me as well.
tarantino
Jonas Rand emailed me the correct answer.

The laugh and sigh sound files in the Krusty the clown (T-H-L-K-D) article are Cirt's impressions. He uploaded them to commons with his Dark journey account, then added them to the article with his Cirt account.

Dark journey is a reference to the Steven Pressman book "Outrageous Betrayal: The Dark Journey of Werner Erhard". He only used that account on commons, wikiquote and wikisource.
Moulton
Jonas Rand may be young, but he's no slouch, either.
Somey
QUOTE(Moulton @ Sun 25th July 2010, 8:07pm) *
Jonas Rand may be young, but he's no slouch, either.

Yes, we keep seeing evidence of this...

Anyway, at least that clears up the mystery of whether Cirt is male or female. Though I suppose if one of us were to challenge him on that point, he could claim that he "hired a male actor" to do the Krusty impressions.

Is Krusty The Clown a Scientologist? I know Bart Simpson is supposed to be one because Nancy Cartwright (Bart's voice actress) is, but I'm pretty sure Krusty is Jewish.
Herschelkrustofsky
QUOTE(Somey @ Sun 25th July 2010, 7:13pm) *

Is Krusty The Clown a Scientologist? I know Bart Simpson is supposed to be one because Nancy Cartwright (Bart's voice actress) is, but I'm pretty sure Krusty is Jewish.
Like Father, Like Clown (T-H-L-K-D). It is at moments like these the Wikipedia actually seems useful.

QUOTE(tarantino @ Sun 25th July 2010, 6:06pm) *

The laugh and sigh sound files in the Krusty the clown (T-H-L-K-D) article are Cirt's impressions.
Why do I feel... dirty?
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Sun 25th July 2010, 11:03pm) *

QUOTE(Somey @ Sun 25th July 2010, 7:13pm) *

Like Father, Like Clown (T-H-L-K-D). It is at moments like these the Wikipedia actually seems useful.

QUOTE(tarantino @ Sun 25th July 2010, 6:06pm) *

The laugh and sigh sound files in the Krusty the clown (T-H-L-K-D) article are Cirt's impressions.

Why do I feel … dirty?

Isn't that something like "unauthorized representation"?

Jon dry.gif
carbuncle
QUOTE(tarantino @ Mon 26th July 2010, 1:06am) *

I do a passable impression of a steam tractor - should I upload that to the WP article? huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.