Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sara Crouse
> Wikimedia Discussion > Bureaucracy
Pages: 1, 2
thekohser
I don't know how Horsey and I missed this, but since the summer of 2008, Sara Crouse has headed up the Foundation's "Partnerships and Foundation Relations" program.

I think we have a winner of the "Most Fetching WMF'er" award, if there is such a thing.

Jesus H. Wizard, isn't there a way to make image embedding easier on this site?

(It still needs to be made easier, Somey. When you get a chance.)
Jon Awbrey
http://wikipediareview.com/index.php?showtopic=30744

or you can use the imgx tags …

but everyone has to be careful to put the x's back in on subsequent uses …

Jon dry.gif
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Fri 8th October 2010, 7:48am) *

http://wikipediareview.com/index.php?showtopic=30744

or you can use the imgx tags …

but everyone has to be careful to put the x's back in on subsequent uses …

Jon dry.gif

Considering that every pore fills my entire screen and she still looks good on rapid scan, I'll bet she actually really does look good, if I could only see all of her face at once...

Even so, the initial pic setting is going to screw the margins for the rest of this entire thread for every single post. Nice, Jon.
thekohser
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Fri 8th October 2010, 10:57am) *

Even so, the initial pic setting is going to screw the margins for the rest of this entire thread for every single post. Nice, Jon.

I thought I've fixed it. Looks nice and small on my screen now, anyway.
carbuncle
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Fri 8th October 2010, 2:57pm) *

Considering that every pore fills my entire screen and she still looks good on rapid scan, I'll bet she actually really does look good, if I could only see all of her face at once...

I'm sure she is equally lovely in real life, but that image has been badly retouched.
A Horse With No Name
QUOTE(thekohser @ Fri 8th October 2010, 10:42am) *

I don't know how Horsey and I missed this, but since the summer of 2008, Sara Crouse has headed up the Foundation's "Partnerships and Foundation Relations" program.

I think we have a winner of the "Most Fetching WMF'er" award, if there is such a thing.

Yeah, but being the Most Fetching WMF'er is like being the Tallest Building in Boise, Idaho -- really, what's the competition?

But speaking of saliva-provoking blondes, how about some strategy sessions on luring Lara back to the WR cave? evilgrin.gif
Milton Roe
QUOTE(carbuncle @ Fri 8th October 2010, 9:10am) *

I'm sure she is equally lovely in real life, but that image has been badly retouched.

If she was at my business, she'd run a nonzero risk of being "badly retouched," herself. evilgrin.gif

Well, okay, but it would at least be thought-about. happy.gif
thekohser

Considering that every pore fills my entire screen ...

Yes, that might be something that the Wikimedia Foundation might want to reconsider. Are the gigantic image files of staff members really that necessary?

I mean, there is a huge difference between this and this. Do we really need all that information?
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(thekohser @ Fri 8th October 2010, 12:57pm) *

Considering that every pore fills my entire screen …

Yes, that might be something that the Wikimedia Foundation might want to reconsider. Are the gigantic image files of staff members really that necessary?

I mean, there is a huge difference between this and this. Do we really need all that information?

NSFL !!!

Jon Image
Doc glasgow
QUOTE(Peter Damian @ Fri 8th October 2010, 8:02pm) *

nice cardigan

Why can't you imbed commons images in here? Given wmf stuff is being "reviewed" it would be nice.
tarantino
QUOTE(Doc glasgow @ Fri 8th October 2010, 7:47pm) *

QUOTE(Peter Damian @ Fri 8th October 2010, 8:02pm) *

nice cardigan

Why can't you imbed commons images in here? Given wmf stuff is being "reviewed" it would be nice.

Because that's not a commons image, it's a web page.
This is the commons image.
Somey
The photo on her Twitter account is a bit less attractive, but I'd still have to agree with Greggo.

And apparently she has a dog named Pumpkin, who is also very cute.
Cock-up-over-conspiracy
QUOTE(Somey @ Fri 8th October 2010, 10:15pm) *
And apparently she has a dog named Pumpkin, who is also very cute.

Ja ... is that "fluffy" and cute ... ruff-ruff!

Well, for God's sake don't tell the Wikipedians, they be after it for a picture to illustrate some sexual perversion.
GlassBeadGame
Why do I get the feeling you guys aren't around women all that much?
Seurat
QUOTE(thekohser @ Fri 8th October 2010, 2:42pm) *

blink.gif What, do you have something against brunettes?

There are some passable shots of the male members of the WMF as well, but I don't get the impression that there are enough women here for a good discussion along those lines. ermm.gif
Somey
Depending on your, uh, tastes, another of the WMF's fairly attractive female staffers is Parul Vora, whose title is "Interaction Designer - Wikipedia Usability Project."

This is the same Parul Vora who appears on this page, home of the "Erotic Computation Group" - apparently an offshoot of the MIT Media Lab, of all things:
The Erotic Computation Group seeks creative, hard-working, team-oriented, and sexually competent graduate students. Successful applicants possess varied skills in computer programming, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering. Special sexual abilities are also important assets.

You just can't make this stuff up! laugh.gif

Ms. Vora's thesis for this group was entitled Sex in the Global Community:
Overpopulation is fundamentally a sexual issue; a significant modification to worldwide sexual practices is the only way to check global population growth before humans exceed the earth's carrying capacity. By developing advanced, inexpensive prophylactics that enhance the sex act rather than detracting from it, Parul hopes to put a cap on the burgeoning world population and prevent our dwindling nonrenewable resources from being utterly depleted.

Holy shit! I'M IN LOVE! wub.gif
Herschelkrustofsky
QUOTE(Somey @ Fri 8th October 2010, 11:50pm) *

Overpopulation is fundamentally a sexual issue; a significant modification to worldwide sexual practices is the only way to check global population growth before humans exceed the earth's carrying capacity. By developing advanced, inexpensive prophylactics that enhance the sex act rather than detracting from it, Parul hopes to put a cap on the burgeoning world population and prevent our dwindling nonrenewable resources from being utterly depleted.

Holy shit! I'M IN LOVE! wub.gif
So, Somey, I take it you're into rubber[s]?

As far as theses go, it seems about on a par with this one.
EricBarbour
QUOTE(Somey @ Fri 8th October 2010, 11:50pm) *
This is the same Parul Vora who appears on this page, home of the "Erotic Computation Group" - apparently an offshoot of the MIT Media Lab, of all things:
The Erotic Computation Group seeks creative, hard-working, team-oriented, and sexually competent graduate students. Successful applicants possess varied skills in computer programming, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering. Special sexual abilities are also important assets.

You just can't make this stuff up! laugh.gif

What utter garbage.

A better way to "prevent resources from being depleted" would be to shut down the
bullshit-spewing (and now, apparently, semen-spewing) MIT Media Lab.

And as for Sara Crouse: she needs to see a better hairdresser. Dark roots, bad!
Cyclopia
QUOTE(Seurat @ Sat 9th October 2010, 7:39am) *

She truly looks nice, much better than the blonde MILF posted by Greg.
SB_Johnny
QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Sat 9th October 2010, 12:07am) *

A mysterious feeling of camaraderie and shared experience would probably explain it. laugh.gif

Cock-up-over-conspiracy
QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Sat 9th October 2010, 4:07am) *

It's the celibacy of the server rooms ... they've been having spasms all night ... their laptops irradiating their goonads ... the poison rises to their minds ... and then seeps down to various discussion forums like this one.

Ja, a 'Wiki-Geek Girl of the Week' will definitely increase circulation. I have heard Lindsay Lohan edits the Wikipedia wearing nothing but a t-shirt and panties late at night. You can tell by all the spelling mistakes on the penitentiary articles.

Talking of which, how many VIP Wikipedians have ever been outed?

thekohser
QUOTE(Cyclopia @ Sat 9th October 2010, 7:25am) *

She might be underage, though. Jailbait.
Somey
QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Sat 9th October 2010, 2:10am) *
So, Somey, I take it you're into rubber[s]?

Where I come from, we call them "looooooooooovvvvvvve tubules." evilgrin.gif

QUOTE(Cyclopia @ Sat 9th October 2010, 6:25am) *

Well, you're Italian and under 30, so you probably wouldn't understand...
Seurat
QUOTE(thekohser @ Sat 9th October 2010, 1:43pm) *

QUOTE(Cyclopia @ Sat 9th October 2010, 7:25am) *

She might be underage, though. Jailbait.

Being underage doesn't make someone less attractive. It merely means that there is a legal barrier to acting on that attractiveness, one that goes beyond the informal "dating pool" creepiness rule. It's a good law when it prevents adults taking advantage of teenagers without much experience.

Besides that, there's no way she's under 18. Her profile on LinkedIn seems to indicate that she entered university in 2003. Do you know any 11-year-old university freshmen? She's probably 22 or 23.
SB_Johnny

Quoted again because it bears repeating.

Threads like this help to explain why a lot of muslim women feel more comfortable wearing the hijab.
Seurat
QUOTE(SB_Johnny @ Sat 9th October 2010, 10:41pm) *

I'm around women all the time! laugh.gif
thekohser
QUOTE(SB_Johnny @ Sat 9th October 2010, 6:41pm) *

Threads like this help to explain why a lot of muslim women feel more comfortable wearing the hijab.

Oh, all right, Johnny. Here's a picture of one of the WMF guys -- just to even things out.
Alison
This has to be one of the most retarded WR threads in years (Ottava-related threads aside). Bunch of guys posting pics of various young women connected to the WMF, while passing remarks as to their age, physical appearance, etc. Seriously, it just makes you all look pretty bad unhappy.gif

(And Cyclopia - instead of using a coy acronym, why not just spit it out and say "Mothers I'd Like to Fuck"? No wonder you're a walking BLP hazard angry.gif)
The Adversary
Sigh.
I have said this before, but here I go (nagging) again: anyone who comments on the looks of others online deserves to have their own looks disussed/commented...online.

So gals, what do you think...should we put up a gallery of, eh; any of the above WR´s we can get a picture of...and lets discuss them... evilgrin.gif evilgrin.gif evilgrin.gif dry.gif ermm.gif mellow.gif huh.gif huh.gif
EricBarbour
QUOTE(The Adversary @ Sun 10th October 2010, 12:53am) *
So gals, what do you think...should we put up a gallery of, eh; any of the above WR´s we can get a picture of...and lets discuss them... evilgrin.gif evilgrin.gif evilgrin.gif dry.gif ermm.gif mellow.gif huh.gif huh.gif

bored.gif Why bother, I have a fairly good idea what most of these geezers look like..........
thekohser
QUOTE(Alison @ Sun 10th October 2010, 2:43am) *

This has to be one of the most retarded WR threads in years (Ottava-related threads aside). Bunch of guys posting pics of various young women connected to the WMF, while passing remarks as to their age, physical appearance, etc. Seriously, it just makes you all look pretty bad unhappy.gif

(And Cyclopia - instead of using a coy acronym, why not just spit it out and say "Mothers I'd Like to Fuck"? No wonder you're a walking BLP hazard angry.gif)

Oh, please. You act as if there was equal outrage when I expressed what was interpreted as a "man crush" over Steve Smith, Richard Gere look-alike that he was.

Let's serious up the discussion, then. Studies have shown that about 90% of Wikipedia editors are male and that 75% of donors to the Wikimedia Foundation are male. The 12-month average number of edits by males is 8.24, while the 12-month average number of edits by females is just 1.98. I've just counted that 18 of the WMF's staff members are female, or less than 33% of the staff of 55. Only 30% of the board of trustees are women.

Why was Wikipedia and the Wikimedia Foundation so sexist, even before I posted this thread?
Doc glasgow
QUOTE(thekohser @ Sun 10th October 2010, 2:30pm) *

QUOTE(Alison @ Sun 10th October 2010, 2:43am) *

Oh, please. You act as if there was equal outrage when I expressed what was interpreted as a "man crush" over Steve Smith, Richard Gere look-alike that he was.

Let's serious up the discussion, then. Studies have shown that about 90% of Wikipedia editors are male and that 75% of donors to the Wikimedia Foundation are male. The 12-month average number of edits by males is 8.24, while the 12-month average number of edits by females is just 1.98. I've just counted that 18 of the WMF's staff members are female, or less than 33% of the staff of 55. Only 30% of the board of trustees are women.

Why was Wikipedia and the Wikimedia Foundation so sexist, even before I posted this thread?

Or one my say "why is the WMF so unreflective of its userbase?"

They'd better sack some women, to get the % of female employees down to 10%.

Indeed I'm sure Jimbo is working on sacking at least some of them. wink.gif
TungstenCarbide
QUOTE(Alison @ Sun 10th October 2010, 6:43am) *

Alison, you're right. Even Somey's getting a little randy.

On the other hand, you're an admin at Encyclopedia Dramatica. And you seem to be drawn to the most sordid corners of the internet. I'm sure your buddies at 4chan would be thrilled with your morality lectures, so long as you " .... or GTFO". tongue.gif
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Alison @ Sat 9th October 2010, 11:43pm) *

Nah, truthfully it makes us look pretty normal.

If we were a bunch of (straight) women, we'd be bringing up names of various men and discussing whether or not they were "taken/available" already and how permanently, and if not off the market, what their social status and power was, income, amount of fame, intelligence, sense of humor, and whether or not they were reputed to be assholes or nice-guys. Titilating "bad-boy" details would be discussed, as spice.

Following the dirt-dishing, there would be a certain amount of self-congratulation about how women are not a shallow as men are, simply because their tastes in child-rearing-partner characteristics tend to be more stringent. Albeit not any less mercenary, as men find out just as soon as children arrive, and they find themselves in a secondary and now semi-dispensible role. ermm.gif Especially now that alimony, child support, and welfare (a tax on men to support other men's children) are institutionalized.

You know what the difference between men and women is, when it comes to sexual "attraction"? It is this: we men are quite aware that we're predatory and shallow; we are not THAT stupid. You women, by contrast, keep on fooling not only us men, but yourselves, too. laugh.gif The only time you catch a glimpse of the fact that you're just as calculating at gathering resources for reproduction, is when you see other women in action doing this, in a matter when your own interests happen to be at stake. hrmph.gif

I imagine that lesbians are able to stand outside "the great game" to some extent, in the same way that gay men do. And the elderly do. Oy, the games of those young breeders! ohnoes.gif
LessHorrid vanU
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Sun 10th October 2010, 6:13pm) *

QUOTE(Alison @ Sat 9th October 2010, 11:43pm) *

Nah, truthfully it makes us look pretty normal.

If we were a bunch of (straight) women, we'd be bringing up names of various men and discussing whether or not they were "taken/available" already and how permanently, and if not off the market, what their social status and power was, income, amount of fame, intelligence, sense of humor, and whether or not they were reputed to be assholes or nice-guys. Titilating "bad-boy" details would be discussed, as spice.

Following the dirt-dishing, there would be a certain amount of self-congratulation about how women are not a shallow as men are, simply because their tastes in child-rearing-partner characteristics tend to be more stringent. Albeit not any less mercenary, as men find out just as soon as children arrive, and they find themselves in a secondary and now semi-dispensible role. ermm.gif Especially now that alimony, child support, and welfare (a tax on men to support other men's children) are institutionalized.

You know what the difference between men and women is, when it come to sexual "attraction"? We men are quite aware that we're predatory and shallow; we are not THAT stupid. You women, by contrast, keep on fooling not only us men, but yourselves, too. laugh.gif The only time you catch a glimpse of the fact that you're just as calculating at gathering resources for reproduction, is when you see other women in action doing this, in a matter when your own interests happen to be at stake. hrmph.gif

I imagine that lesbians are able to stand outside "the great game" to some extent, in the same way that gay men do. And the elderly do. Oy, the games of those young breeders! ohnoes.gif

I have come to the conclusion that women are far more mercenary and able in the partner acquiring game - men have to project an image of resourcefulness, civility, empathy and intelligence while all the time attempting not to dribble and stare at the women's tits. With persistence, practice and a healthy dose of good luck they can sometimes make it work long enough to begin the next phase of the courtship ritual.

Women, on the other hand, only need to determine a target and make it clear to them that sex is more than just a possibility.

The bugger in the last is that they invariably target one of the guys who has not spent the entire evening trying not to dribble while making amusing small talk.... tongue.gif
Somey
QUOTE(TungstenCarbide @ Sun 10th October 2010, 11:53am) *
This has to be one of the most retarded WR threads in years (Ottava-related threads aside). Bunch of guys posting pics of various young women connected to the WMF...
Alison, you're right. Even Somey's getting a little randy.

Oh come on - everyone knows I'm strongly opposed to Ayn Rand and her various followers.

I actually thought this thread could be potentially interesting not because of the possibility (however remote) that female WMF staffers were being hired for their looks, or because I just happen to now have a huge crush on Parul Vora. What interests me is the photography, and the fact that the WMF would go to this much trouble to polish and professionalize their image. All of these WMF staff photos were taken by a "freelance photojournalist" named Lane Hartwell, who quite deliberately made sure everyone was taken from roughly the same distance, with roughly the same f-stop (i.e., depth-of-field - the background is blurred in each photo), and similar lighting. Everyone is either slightly off to the left, or slightly to the right, though Executive Assistant James Owen comes dangerously close to being perfectly centered in his photo. (That probably means he'll be the first to go...)

If you ask me, these photos appear to be part of an image campaign by the WMF to make themselves look bigger, better-organized, and more competent than their reputation (i.e., history of scandal) would indicate.

To be fair, I doubt they spent a lot of money on the photos - probably something in the low four figures, most likely. Probably not enough to use them as evidence that the foundation is wasting money on navel-gazing and narcissistic self-glorification, though that's arguably what it is.

Ms. Hartwell's website, fetching.net, carries a pro-Tea Party slideshow video, which might suggest that Ms. Hartwell herself is a Tea Party proponent. The WMF's choice of her as a photographer, in turn, might therefore be in keeping with the (mostly) right-wing political sentiments of the WMF leadership, though that's obviously pure Larouche-like speculation.
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(Somey @ Sun 10th October 2010, 11:53pm) *

Ms. Hartwell's website, fetching.net, carries a pro-Tea Party slideshow video, which might suggest that Ms. Hartwell herself is a Tea Party proponent. The WMF's choice of her as a photographer, in turn, might therefore be in keeping with the (mostly) right-wing political sentiments of the WMF leadership, though that's obviously pure Larouche-like speculation.

Nah, just your average lens4hire …

Essjay : The Deputy

Jon tongue.gif
Cock-up-over-conspiracy
This has to be one of the most retarded WR threads in years (Ottava-related threads aside). Bunch of guys posting pics of various young women connected to the WMF, while passing remarks as to their age, physical appearance, etc.

If there is a chance to be labeled a retard ... can I be in the 'Retard Cabal' too then? No one else will have me. Actually, I thought the term "retard" had become "unacceptable" and politically incorrect these days.

Is this really Eric "someone-who-sexually-abuses-a-minor-is-not-necessarily-a-pedophile" Moeller's secretary?

Wow. She looks so old. And female.

A Horse With No Name
Alison
Well, that went as predicted; bored.gif rolleyes.gif
  • You're an ED sysop. Bawwww!!!
  • Wimminz do it too
  • I don't give a shit. It's normal!
The only person with anything sort of reasonable reply was Milton Roe. Seriously - if you can't tell the difference between WP, WR and ED, then what hope? I'd have thought the folks here would at least try to rise above that (if you'll pardon tongue.gif ) From an outsider's view, this just looks like a bunch of basement-dwelling males fapping over images of female WMF employees. They're not exactly Jimbo-level, y'know, and this just really conveys a bad impression of WR as a whole.

But hey - fap away dry.gif
TungstenCarbide
QUOTE(Alison @ Wed 13th October 2010, 11:25pm) *

• Wimminz do it too
The only person with anything sort of reasonable reply was Milton Roe. Seriously - if you can't tell the difference between WP, WR and ED, then what hope? I'd have thought the folks here would at least try to rise above that (if you'll pardon tongue.gif ) From an outsider's view, this just looks like a bunch of basement-dwelling males fapping over images of female WMF employees. They're not exactly Jimbo-level, y'know, and this just really conveys a bad impression of WR as a whole.

hmmm, struck a nerve?
thekohser
QUOTE(Alison @ Wed 13th October 2010, 7:25pm) *

• Wimminz do it too

I would like to be the first to say that no fapping has ever taken place within 20 feet of my body, where the mental image was of any WMF employee, board member, or even advisory board member.

Wait, is Gina Bianchini on the advisory board?

laugh.gif

Alison, are you confusing "fetching" with "fapping" again? Maybe when I kicked off this thread, you thought I said "felching"?
Somey
QUOTE(Alison @ Wed 13th October 2010, 6:25pm) *
...From an outsider's view, this just looks like a bunch of basement-dwelling males fapping over images of female WMF employees. They're not exactly Jimbo-level, y'know, and this just really conveys a bad impression of WR as a whole.

You didn't like my post about the professional photography and how it might be indicative of a misleading image campaign?

I put a lot of effort into that one... unhappy.gif
Alison
QUOTE(Somey @ Wed 13th October 2010, 8:50pm) *

You didn't like my post about the professional photography and how it might be indicative of a misleading image campaign?

I put a lot of effort into that one... unhappy.gif

tongue.gif Lost amongst the noise, Somey, though you made some interesting points. Why not just split it into a new thread & just tarpit this worthless fap thread?
Somey
QUOTE(Alison @ Wed 13th October 2010, 10:56pm) *
tongue.gif Lost amongst the noise, Somey, though you made some interesting points. Why not just split it into a new thread & just tarpit this worthless fap thread?

I guess I just figured a new thread would devolve quickly into more "fapping." Besides, I didn't think it was all that bad, really. I mean, you yourself were the first person to actually use the word "fuck," spelled out anyway.

And what of Accounting Specialist Svetlana Istrati? Yeah, she's super-beautiful and all, but does she really have to upload images of her reconstructive knee surgery into her public Google profile? Can't these people leave such things to the imagination?
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Somey @ Wed 13th October 2010, 9:45pm) *

And what of Accounting Specialist Svetlana Istrati? Yeah, she's super-beautiful and all, but does she really have to upload images of her reconstructive knee surgery into her public Google profile? Can't these people leave such things to the imagination?

One guy I know has his entire prostate problem history on Facebook, including his urinary history, biopsy scores, etc.

At parties we have a cure for this kind of overpersonal goop: stick one's fingers in one's ears and say "Too much information." I don't know if women ever do this wink.gif . But we men (hating "intimacy" as we are known to do) have found it very useful. On Facebook, it's much harder to do. Personally, I won't go on the damn thing, and I only find out about what's on it because somebody else who IS on it, insists on telling me about it. "ZOMG, did you know Doofus has his entire prostate history up...?"

"No, my female friend, and now that I do, I'm going to try to FORGET that I know. Too much information." yecch.gif

And the guy with the prostate? It's more a narcissistic thing. He's not interested in anybody else's prostate, but figures the world is interested in his. And the women he knows, actually are. "Ewww, did you see that he's having a TURP...?"
Cock-up-over-conspiracy
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Sun 10th October 2010, 5:13pm) *
If we were a bunch of (straight) women ...

You mean we are not all straight women (or do not have an ideal gender balanced)? Oh, sorry, I forgot and was slipping into one of my alter egos.

"If we were a bunch of (straight) women" ... have you any idea what we would be saying about other women on the Wikipedia. More evidence people here are not spending much time around women ...
QUOTE(thekohser @ Fri 8th October 2010, 2:42pm) *

No guesses who is the winner of the "Most Filtching WMF-er" award.
thekohser
QUOTE(Somey @ Thu 14th October 2010, 12:45am) *

It's good to know that a Wikimedia Foundation accounting specialist can afford a ski trip to Italy, since that's how Sveta tore her ACL.

Your donation dollars at work!™
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Cock-up-over-conspiracy @ Thu 14th October 2010, 9:26am) *

"If we were a bunch of (straight) women" ... have you any idea what we would be saying about other women on the Wikipedia. More evidence people here are not spending much time around women ...

Oh, we are. We're just not letting it affect us. smile.gif

I should be clear: I have great admiration and affection for women, mostly because of their greater empathy. But even empathy has a (mild) dark side, and that is a lack of ability to deal with interpersonal boundary issues. People can't tell themselves from others, and thus cannot differentiate other people's proper business from their own. unhappy.gif

So when women become involved in government you have exactly the predicted nanny state effect. Yes, the goverment has a bigger "heart." At the same time, it has stuck in a rectal thermometer to see if you have a fever. wtf.gif ohmy.gif ermm.gif hrmph.gif

I don't have any solution to this problem; I report it only as an observer of the human condition. Personally, I would like to see fewer hyperfeminine women, and fewer hypermasculine men, as I don't much like either. But alas, evolution produces them for a reason (even if that reason may be gone by now) so there's no getting rid of them except to wait for them to age out of it.

And much as I like women, it's occasionally necessary to pop off their set of suction cups one by one-- pop, pop, pop-- and replace the tenticle gently and respectully back on their side of the glass in the great Aquarium of Life.

"I do not avoid women, Mandrake. I do deny them my essence." happy.gif

Ask EricBarbour about that one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.