Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Justin Lazard
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles > Biographies of Living Persons
EricBarbour
You probably won't believe this.....anyway:

Take a close look at the edit history of Justin Lazard.
Read his IMDB page.
And now, try his "fansite", which he apparently created himself.

Isn't it strange, how his legal problem in Lakeport keeps disappearing?
(That IP address is a Sprint Wireless customer, who could be anywhere in the US.)

Are you thinking what I'm thinking, i.e. Mr. Lazard is manicuring his own BLP?

If you'd like to read more: here and here.
Yes, it's the same Justin Lazard.

(Sidebar: who the hell is A930913 and why should we care?
He/she/it ran for adminship last year and lost, massively.)

And PS: Lazard is the son of legendary journalist Sidney Lazard and an heir to the Lazard Freres banking fortune.....
Alison
QUOTE(EricBarbour @ Tue 1st February 2011, 7:17pm) *

Isn't it strange, how his legal problem in Lakeport keeps disappearing?
(That IP address is a Sprint Wireless customer, who could be anywhere in the US.)

Are you thinking what I'm thinking, i.e. Mr. Lazard is manicuring his own BLP?

"Lazard appeared for court and is set for trial to face the soon to be unemployed incumbent Lake County DA. He is very eager for the showdown"

Also, he bought this playset for the park in Lakeport, CA where he was alleged to have been caught exposing himself and publicly masturbating, etc, etc. He had initially donated it anonymously, and it eventually came out who the benefactor was an what he'd done. The town council voted to accept it, but removed the plaque from the equipment which stated;

"This playground is dedicated to the children of Lakeport, CA,
Creating Childhood Memories
Donated by Justin Lazard, 2008."

Is that just the height of arrogance and poor taste, given what he'd done there? I don't like this guy already yecch.gif "Creating Childhood Memories" is right! sick.gif
thekohser
It sounds like Erik Moeller could help this guy out.
Somey
Oh, come on. Lots of guys jerk off in the middle of small-town Fourth of July festivals - what else is there to do while you wait for it to get dark so they'll start the fireworks? I mean, sure, it's better when you can find a more private spot to do it in, but those are not always easy to find on July 4th. These are big open spaces we're talking about - they have to be, or else you wouldn't want to put your festival there because the trees would block peoples' view of the fireworks.
Tarc
I see a fairly unspectacular acting career of minor roles and failed tv shows. Seems like it'd be a straightforward notability failure, but who knows how much blood can be squeezed from his rock but whatever ARShole wanders by.
melloden
QUOTE(Somey @ Wed 2nd February 2011, 8:56am) *

Oh, come on. Lots of guys jerk off in the middle of small-town Fourth of July festivals - what else is there to do while you wait for it to get dark so they'll start the fireworks? I mean, sure, it's better when you can find a more private spot to do it in, but those are not always easy to find on July 4th. These are big open spaces we're talking about - they have to be, or else you wouldn't want to put your festival there because the trees would block peoples' view of the fireworks.

Now, is this just speculation on your part, Somey, or is it from firsthand experience?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.