Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aegis Limited (BPO)
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles
Brutus
Why is it when I edit a article in good faith, it gets reverted by someone who has nothing better in life than to become a police officer for Wikipedia and thinks I might be a vandal.
At the same time these people User:BD2412 are asleep at the wheel ignoring (Link) articles like this? look at the key people listing in the right hand side, nothing more that a management vanity listing.

Article Page Aegis Limited (BPO)

Edited largely by User:HavenHost and User:Iamtheyeishow, both of whom have by sheer chance a interest in editing wrestling articles.
Detective
There are lots of lazy editors about who go through the motions without thinking. One consequence is that anyone who does things they don't understand is regarded as a possible vandal. You should just realise that you are intellectually superior to these people and claim a moral victory.
Tarc
QUOTE(Detective @ Wed 13th February 2013, 4:17am) *
You should just realise that you are intellectually superior to these people and claim a moral victory.

Personally, I've been doing that for years.
Retrospect
QUOTE(Tarc @ Wed 13th February 2013, 4:45pm) *

QUOTE(Detective @ Wed 13th February 2013, 4:17am) *
You should just realise that you are intellectually superior to these people and claim a moral victory.

Personally, I've been doing that for years.

Yep, but Brutus can probably do it convincingly. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.