Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your goal, so to speak
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
Elara
You've made a lot of long posts trying to link a large number of seemingly disparate events together.

What, in a short , concise version, is your "goal" or your point to prove? You could say it and then link to the appropriate thread that expands on the points made.
guy
QUOTE(Elara @ Sun 4th March 2007, 5:26pm) *

You've made a lot of long posts trying to link a large number of seemingly disparate events together.

Who has? WR editors collectively (which of course includes Elara) are far too diverse to be doing anything as a group.
nobs
QUOTE(Elara @ Sun 4th March 2007, 10:26am) *

What, in a short , concise version, is your "goal" or your point to prove? You could say it and then link to the appropriate thread that expands on the points made.
Before answering your question, let me present some credentials.

I am the original creator of History of Soviet espionage in the United States which is listed on the Portal:Cold War and founding coordinator of WikiProject/Cold War history. My politics can be best described as a Wilson Democrat and a Vandenberg-Eisenhower Internationalist.

While negotiating my return to Wikipedia Fred Bauder privately told me,
from Fred Bauder <fredbaud@ctelco.net> hide details 12/14/06
to Rob Smith <nobs03@gmail.com>
cc Fred Bauder <fredbaud@ctelco.net>
date Dec 14, 2006 9:43 PM
subject Re: Other suggestion
mailed-by ctelco.net

On Dec 14, 2006, at 6:34 PM, Rob Smith wrote:

> If I do it again, then ban me for life

No, still need to whip those articles into shape.

Fred
and at Wikien-1 publicly said
Need you back editing instead of complaining.
I am inclined to continue assuming good faith with Fred Bauder. However, this exchange, for example, has been completely expunged from the record of my Arbitration Case. I know of no other instance where a comment made by a complaining party on an Arbitration page has been removed from the record. And given this is directly related to my field of expertise, I have cause to be concerned. ATTAC Terror Report characterizes the National Lawyers Guild as follows;
Founding/Supervisory Organizations:
• Soviet intelligence apparatus (KGB/FSB)
• Communist Party USA (CPUSA)

Supporting Organizations:
(unknown)

National Lawyers Guild
(NLG)

Type of Organization:
Political/subversive

Ideological cover:
Openly Marxist-Leninist

Activities:
Political & legal activism; infiltration & subversion of organizations; political & logistical support for terrorism

Target countries:
United States

Confirmed active
Being that I have committed to stop making references to such things as soon as the block on my main account is rescinded, and I am allowed to edit unharassed and return to writing about dead people, I have no interest whatsoever in causing any embarassment to the project, or any living person whether they are involved in the project or not.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.