Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Credentials on NPR tihs morning
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
gomi
There was a short article on National Public Radio this morning repeating the blather about the Wikipedia credentials discussion. What amused me was the interstitial music they chose to follow it: Stevie Wonder's Higher Ground (an instrumental version thereof).

I have to think that the lyric they were thinking of was: "Powers keep on lyin ...".

And to forestall anyone who claims it was this line: "Im so glad that I know more than I knew then", I will point out that the context for that are the previous lines: "Im so darn glad he let me try it again / Cause my last time on earth I lived a whole world of sin"

I love NPR's incidental music.
Jonny Cache
This decorative air on a GeeWhiz string is yet another divertimento from the supposedly conductorless orchestrations of Jimbeau Wails, sung to the same tune as the Slow Byte To China that we heard all last year.

I give it an 85, 'cause it's got a good beat, and the media are merrily dancin' to it ...

Stayin' elive, stayin' elive, ...

Jonny cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.