Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wikitruth outs Elara!
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
the fieryangel
Welp, the wikitruth guyz and galz have decided to come out of the closet..... so to speak and one of them turns out to be none other than our own Elara:

The Honeycomb Hideout is usually known by her usual name, Elaragirl. After a torrid relationship through the 1980s that was recounted in several John Hughes movies, she spent most of her time in the 1990s honing her judgementalism and superiority complex waiting for the growing worldwide network of computers to catch up with her needs. Upon her discovery of Wikipedia, she lay a series of eggs that gestated for between 10 months and a year and hatched to great fanfare underneath Articles for Deletion, growing to consume any article that had text. When not avoiding Wikipedia and watching the soaps, she edits Wikitruth to bring it up to the ideal size of 1,024 articles, after which she will fight, tooth and nail, to keep the site at this perfect size for all of time. Her alignment is Chaotic Neutral and she wields a +5 upturned nose. She also likes long walks on the beach and cutting.

....don't worry, we don't believe 'em for a minute, but it is kinda funny....
Nathan
On a somewhat-related note, I remember those Honeycomb commercials.
Elara
*bursts out laughing* I must say , they are quite an entertaining pack..but tame.
blissyu2
Do you think that that is in any way related to our recent topics? Or is it simply to do with Essjay?
Elara
I will say whoever wrote it either knows me a little bit, or is very aware of the kinds of things which will get a good laugh out of me. It's puzzling, since half the things in there are only *really* funny if you know me well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.