Sun 18th November 2007, 10:34pm
Now JzG has attacking Cla68 again in conversation with GTBacchus on JzG's talk page.
Cla68 merely pointed out in the original question what is already known by Cyde, Jimbo, and everyone else who was awake during the Sweet Blue Water affair.
1) SlimVirgin had a sock Sweet Blue Water. http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...weet_Blue_Water
2) Sweet Blue Water and SlimVirgin both voted simultaneously, just days before SV attained adminshiphttp://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...5&oldid=9072405http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...t&oldid=9086621
3) Scores of WP'ians publicly "forgave" SV for that transgression as it occurred after the WP statute of limitations, 2 years, as decreed by the Right Honourable Except in Colorado, Judge Baudy. WP explicitly needs POV pushers from PETA to make sure WP is fairnbalanced, so one can't upset the fragile virgin.
4) Depsite newly found religion against sockpuppetry decreed by jpgordon and willbeback in today's argument points that suit them, SlimVirgin again popped up with a sockpuppet User:Sunsplash http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Sunsplash
during her Wikistrike to Make Jimbo Beg Her Back. One does not kick the wikicrack easily. Unlike Bobby Sands, she could not deprive herself so consistently.
5) JzG is a revisionist liar. Rumours are that the Japanese Government has contacted him regarding editing Japanese school history books on Japan, 1932-1944.
6) JzG is pretending not to know these things while accusing Cla68 of feigned ignorance. While Cla68 appears in fact to be raising valid points in an argument on application of Wikijustice.