- Shoemaker's Holiday felt that Durova was cheating,
- Durova told him to fuck off during a conversation which had been recorded by Shoemaker's Holiday,
- Shoemaker's Holiday uploaded the recording,
- it was oversighted as copyvio,
- Shoemaker's Holiday started throwing around accusations that "Durova has a corrupt oversighter in her pocket",
- Durova referenced SH's Adam Cuerden account on commons which SH took as outing,
- SH's head explodes all over WP:AN
Here's the short-lived AN discussion in full
What the fuck is going on here?
I was outed by Durova on WT:FPC. I've asked for it to be oversighted SIX FUCKING DAYS ago.
WHY hasn't anything been done? Has Wikipedia decided to throw out all its policies?
FURTHER VIOLATIONS OF POLICY IN THE LAST WEEK
assessment_of_global_warming is ful of votes that go directly against the Deletion guidelines.
*  as oversighted oin defiance of WP:OVBRSIGHT. Thje oversighters say that it is accepted, but couldn't damn well be bothered to change their stated rules, then complained about how horrible I was to ppoint out that it was against the stated rules after waiting three days for an explanation from the oversighter in question.
* As discussed on WT:FPC, Duroa attacked me off-site in an attempt to suppress dissent on her Featured picture nominations. When I brought it up, they said they didn't even want to see the evidence.
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE? CAN'T WIKIPEDIA FOLLOW IT'S OWN DAMN POLICIES ANYMORE?! Shoemaker's Holiday talk 17:28, 30 October 2009 (UTC)
* Please calm down, thanks. Majorly talk 17:30, 30 October 2009 (UTC)* And to answer your question: It never did. And not everyone's interpretation of THE RULES is the same as yours. WP:TRUTH might be useful. --Stephan Schulz (talk) 17:32, 30 October 2009 (UTC)
STOP FUCKING AROUND AND OVERSIGHT THE FUCKING OUTING Shoemaker's Holiday talk 17:35, 30 October 2009 (UTC)
[indent]This sounds like something more suited for email to arbcom-l-at-lists.wikimedia.org, arbcom-audit-en-at-lists.wikimedia.org, or cu-ombuds-l-at-lists.wikimedia.org, since discussion at this noticeboard is likely to lead to further details being disclosed in the course of discussion that may prejudice future claims of anonymity. MBisanz talk 17:35, 30 October 2009 (UTC)
Jehochman wisely removed the thread soon after. SH hasn't been active since early November.