Here are some of the threads from last year where I found myself forced to deal with this whole Meta-Global-Link-Control-Badlisting issue. These threads are kinda rambling as I did not have any idea what sort of briar patch I had wandered into and I was just struggling to report events as they happened. Since I don't have the grasp of link economics that you do — much less the ability to someyrize complicated tangles of web maya that Somey has — it might help if you could update the search parameters that are now out of date and otherwise comment on what you see in this Meta-Mess of All The Pedias.
- How Independent Are The Many Tongues Of Wikipædia?
- Best Performance In A Self-Promotional User Page
- BADSITES Goes Global : Meta-Wikimedia Spam Badlist
- In-Url Retentiveness : Attention Defecate Disorder
- His COI Bot Mistress, And Other Marvells
- New Candidates For Wikipedia Watch
- Spamalot — Or Not !!!
Jon, I'm afraid this would make me too weary. We already know the drill, anyway.