Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brandt sites linkable again
Wikipedia Review > Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
LamontStormstar
I noticed on brandt's article that his sites were linkable again, although they skimmed them down to two links, which included the notorious Wikipedia Watch who had been banned purely for the personal info pages.

Speaking of which, http://www.wikipedia-watch.org/hive2.html, lacks a listing for administrator "Daniel Bryant" known for having a name similar to Daniel Brandt. A Barak Hussein Obama if you will.
LamontStormstar
bump
Somey
QUOTE(LamontStormstar @ Tue 20th March 2007, 10:56pm) *
bump

No question!

Bump... bump... buh-da bump... BAAAH bump-bump-bump... buh-da bump...

When Bertha Butt did her thang... she started the Bertha Butt - BOOGIEEEEEEE!

Anyway, Daniel.Bryant needn't be added to Hive2, especially if that's his real name and country of origin. What's the point? He's hardly done anything... Besides, he only became an admin just recently. We must all learn to be more patient.

Bump... bump... buh-da bump... smile.gif
blissyu2
There I was thinking it was banned from all of Wikipedia, and that Daniel Brandt had taken down hivemind! Both untrue it seems!
LamontStormstar
QUOTE(Somey @ Tue 20th March 2007, 10:26pm) *

QUOTE(LamontStormstar @ Tue 20th March 2007, 10:56pm) *
bump

No question!

When Bertha Butt did her thang... she started the Bertha Butt - BOOGIEEEEEEE!

Anyway, Daniel.Bryant needn't be added to Hive2, especially if that's his real name and country of origin. What's the point? He's hardly done anything... Besides, he only became an admin just recently. We must all learn to be more patient.

Bump... bump... buh-da bump... smile.gif

On forums where posts only last 20 minutes to a matter of hours, eventually you see "I will keep bumping".

Daniel Bryant's thing is his name.

QUOTE(blissyu2 @ Wed 21st March 2007, 2:16am) *

There I was thinking it was banned from all of Wikipedia, and that Daniel Brandt had taken down hivemind! Both untrue it seems!

It keeps getting banned and unbanned a lot, but usually it's banned. I thought they'd keep wikipedia-watch banned because it gives out wikipedian's personal information--SlimVirgin said she doesn't like it doing that.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.