Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wikipedia Meetups
Wikipedia Review > Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
Unrepentant Vandal
Where to get a list of them?
Nathan
meetup.com maybe?
Unrepentant Vandal
Nope. Shame. Would quite like to pop along to one if I can some time... If one is happening this June then I can make pretty much anywhere in the UK on almost any date, given sufficient notice.
Nathan
It would be interesting to go to one - though I wouldn't because I'd be so well-known...or something.

But I think if I didn't have to give my username out, I could get away with going to one.
Poetlister
Just create a new user name!
Nathan
I have done (and have had for a few months now), but my picture is easy to find so there's always someone resourceful enough to make the connection if they suspect something.

Though I can probably get away with either going to a meeting that's not in the city I live in or deliberately altering my appearance.
Unrepentant Vandal
QUOTE(Nathan @ Mon 9th April 2007, 12:16am) *
Though I can probably get away with ... deliberately altering my appearance.

FORUM Image?
Nathan
Haha. I'll give my opinion via PM so as not to change the topic.
Ashley Pomeroy
QUOTE(Unrepentant Vandal @ Mon 9th April 2007, 12:42am) *

QUOTE(Nathan @ Mon 9th April 2007, 12:16am) *
Though I can probably get away with ... deliberately altering my appearance.

DISTURBING IMAGE

David Baddiel? Wow, I've been a fan ever since The Mary Whitehouse Experience, on the radio of course. You lost it when you moved to television, I hope you don't mind me saying that. Lots of other people feel the same way. Not sure about all the media establishment nonsense you get up to nowadays. But you look - you look odd, somehow.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.