FORUM WARNING [2] Division by zero (Line: 2933 of /srcsgcaop/boardclass.php)
The Book: Progress Report -

The Wikipedia Review: A forum for discussion and criticism of Wikipedia
Wikipedia Review Op-Ed Pages

Welcome, Guest! ( Log In | Register )

> General Discussion? What's that all about?

This subforum is for general discussion of Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects. For a glossary of terms frequently used in such discussions, please refer to Wikipedia:Glossary. For a glossary of musical terms, see here. Other useful links:

Akahele.orgWikipedia-WatchWikitruthWP:ANWikiEN-L/Foundation-L (mailing lists) • Citizendium forums

> The Book: Progress Report, Book Club done with?
Emperor

Postmaster

Group: Regulars

What ever happened to that book a bunch of dudes were going to write about Wikipedia?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Emperor

Postmaster

Group: Regulars

I don't think self-published stuff is necessarily worthless. I have two friends who published good stuff that way. I just need to know how impressed to be if they actually finish this thing.

I do suspect that GBG is right and the book is going to focus on pathetic wiki personalities and how awful they are. The response will be "weirdos on the internet?!" (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/shrug.gif) It's not the kind of material that's even funny enough for Comedy Central.

Also it remains to be seen how polluted this book will be with mothball-smelling fascist ideology and antisemitism. (IMG:smilys0b23ax56/default/sick.gif)

QUOTE(Fusion @ Thu 31st May 2012, 4:20am) *

I hope that you do not refer to the esteemed gentleman who claims not to know what data fusion is or even how many domestic televisions there are in the USA.

Yes that guy, but watch what you say or he'll sue you for DEFAMATION!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-   Lo-Fi Version Time is now:

FORUM WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/wikipede/public_html/int042kj398.php:242) (Line: 0 of Unknown)